Goodbye... I'm leaving...

He's my village boy

Recap:

 

"I won't miss you oppa! Haha. I will miss you cow, Sweety though..." I replied as he sulked and rode away

I laughed out and chased after him, " OPPA! I was kidding!!! Of course i will miss you! I will miss everyone here!" With that, he grinned widely.

"Haha ~~~~ I wi-" before he could complete saying...

"LEE BYUNG HUN! Where did you go with ~~~~!?! How dare you kidnapped her!" Bomi shouted furiously stomping towards oppa.

"I did not kidnap her for smurf's sake! We were about to elope just now but Janey and Minwoo caught us so we're back!" My eyes widened. He winked at me and started running for his life as Bomi started chasing him like he's something to eat.

Silly oppa.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-Your POV-

I just went into the house and straight into kitchen. 

"GRANDMA!" I crept up behind her as i held on to both her shoulder with my head popping up from the left side of her.

"oh my nanny!" she screamed due to the shock. I just laughed out.

"I'm so sorry grandma! What are you cooking? Need any help?" I asked her as i peeped at the dish that she's cooking.

"Just a few dish to send you and Bomi off to city..." she said without lookng awa from the dish that she was busy stirring.

"Let me help you then," I said a bit too enthusiastically.

"There's nothing much todo actually. But can you help me cut the onions into cubes," She tilted at me as she gave me a small smile.

"Certainly!" I gathered the knife, chopping board and onions. I started cutting them into cubes, being very careful so as not to cut my fingers. I continued cutting the onions into aslmost identical tubes, smiling as I did.

The very last thing I can do to help Grandma here...

"GRANDMA! We're back!!!" I heard the 4 'kids' shouting from the living room. I smiled upon seeing them filling up the kitchen not too long later.

"~~~~! Why are you cutting those!" Bomi rushed to me. She won't really let me do anything here so i guess she will snatch the knife away from me.

"Bomi! Stop! Let me do it for once. It's the last thing I can do to help Grandma please," I pouted and showed her my cute puppy eyes. 

"Fine! Fine! But be careful, arasso?" 

"GRANDMA! I want to bake cake for Bom bom and ~~~~ unni! Can I please?" Janey pleaded as i just smiled.

"Oh we have the ingredients. But I can't help since I'm busy cooking the main dishes here" Grandma said still busy frying some food.

"I'll help!" Minwoo, Bomi and Byung Hun oppa said in unision.

I just giggled, "I'll help to once I'm done with this, okay?"

The 'kids' except for Byung Hun oppa went to search and gather the ingredients needed. He just leaned at the kitchen wall watching me cut the onions. I was rather concious of his gaze but just continued focusing on what i was doing. 

Later, I felt a stinging sensation in my eyes and stopped cutting and rubbed my eyes. Soon, I realise that it was because of the onions. What made it worse was the fact that the hands that I used to rub my eyes had once touched the onions. The stinging feel got worse as tears started coming out of my eyes and my nose started to become runny.

"Ahhh aish!" I said as I continued rubbing.

"~~~~! What's wrong?" Byung Hun oppa wasalready by my side, pulling my hands away as he titled my head up to face him. 

"Aigooo it must be because of the onions. Come here, I'll blow your eyes to ease the stinging."

He leaned in closed to my eyes and started blowing into my eyes with one of him hands tilting my head under my chin and the other holding on to the left side of my face. More tears started to well up but the stinging finally subsided after a few blows. When I thought he was done blowing, he kissed both my eyes. My eyes widened in surprise. He on the other hand stared into my eyes, his face full of concern.

"Better now?"

I just nodded and looked down as I felt blood rushing to my cheeks.

"OK here are the ingredients! Let's start!" Janey shouted, helping me escape this awkward moment.

I finished up cutting the last few onions as the others went to set up the things needed. When i was done I washed the knife and chopping board. I passed the onions to Grandma. Then I joined the rest. I was in charge of mixing the flour and the egg. 

I first poured out the flour into the big plastic bowl. I threw away the flour packet that was now empty and was about to crack an egg into the flour when someone's finger stained my cheeks with some flour from my back. I turned around and saw Byung Hun oppa that was grinning so widely and I even noticed that space between our bodies. I heaved a sigh and turned back to what I was doing.

"~~~~-ah, are you angry? I'm sorry..." Byung Hun oppa said as he shook my shoulders from the back. I smiled eveilly without him seeing and with the egg in my hand, i turned and cracked it on his head. 

I burst out laughing as the others joined in.

"Yahhhh! You think that's funny?!"he grabbed an egg and was about to throw it at me when i dodged and it hit Bomi who was unfortunately on the other side of the table. 

Soon, a 'food' fight began. You can see the ingredients being tossed and flying arcross the kitchen as the different human beings are covered with them. All of us look like some kind of muffin covered with the different decorations on top of it. We were enjoying so much to realise the mess we've created until...

"EVERYONE STOP NOW! CLEAN UP THE MESS AND GET DOWN TO WORK!" our captain - Grandma- screamed as if she was using a loud hailer.

Everyone stopped instantly and started cleaning up. The reason is because Grandma can get pretty nasty when she's angry... After cleaning we continued baking the cake. We never changed into something more comfortable as we baked still looking like muffins. When the cake was done, we took turns to bathe.  I was the last one as i lost against all in scissors-paper-stone.

I took a long, refreshing shower, letting the water wash away the mess i was in a while ago. I let the cool water totally soak my body as it pelted down onto my skin. This will be my last before i leave.

When I think the toilet was steamy enough, I decided to stop showering and get dressed. As i went out, i noticed that everyone was already sitted at the dining area. They were holding their heads as they stared at the dishes laid before their eyes. I was rather confused with their impatient looks until I realise they were actually waiting for me.

"Ohmo! I'm so sorry! Wait while I out the towe inside." I dashed into the house and hung my towel. I quickly grabbed the comb and straighten my hair then I rushed out.

"Sorry again! Let's eat now!" I smiled, smiling enthusiastically as they rolled their eyes.

The mood was great. Everyone was chatting and laughing happily. But it didn't last. The mood changed to one's that I didn't like - serious and sentimental.

"~~~~-ah, I hope you had fun staying here and won't forget us," Grandma said.

"Unni promise me you'll visit again okay?" I could see tears well up in Janey's eyes as she said those.

I just nodded and looked down. My heart felt heavy. 

"I won't ever forget all of you. I will miss you guys a lot. I promise I'll come and visit." I said, forcing a smile.

After all the last words and goodbyes, I went into my room and started packing. Every single item that i placed in my bag felt like they weighed athousand kilograms. But i had no choice and continued packing. I have to get back to the city. I can't run away from my problems too long. The last thing I placed inside my now filled bag were pictures while I was staying here. I looked through it and smiled . The last picture was me and Byung Hun oppa posing beside Sweety. I looked at it as my fingers started tracing the outlines of oppa in the picture. Without realising a tear slid down my face.

 

-Byung Hun POV-

I went to check on ~~~~ in her room. I showed a strong front despite the excruciating pain in my heart. I ddn't want Bomi and ~~~~ to live. I didn't want ~~~~ to live. I just don't want to separate from her.

I walked to her room and saw her sitting on the matresses with her back facing me.

"Errr, ~~~~..." i called out as i lessen the distance between us.

I saw her body jumped a bit as she quickly wiped something of her face.

Is she crying?

I shook the thought and sat beside her. I couldn't really talk. I just want to hug her right now and never let go. 

If only she knows my feelings...

I took a deep breath and started, "~~~~, can;t you just live tomorrow morning? It's pretty dark now, you see..."

I saw her looked up while i was still facing the ground. She stood up and walked towards the windows and stared outside.

"I guess I should stay one last night and just leave tomorrow..."she mumbled, loud enough for me to hear.

I stood up, feeling a little happy that she will stay the night. She turned and walked towards me.

"Oppa..." she called out and paused. I just waited for her to continue.

"Goodbye, I'm leaving,"she paused again , this time her body shows sign of uneasiness.

"I will miss you a lot!" she said as she abruptly hugged me, arm around my waist.

I stood rooted to the ground and stoned for a secoind, not knowing what just happened as my heart beats rapidly. I wrapped my arms around her and her hair, trying to calm her who was sobbing into my chest.

"I will miss you too ~~~~-ah" I whispered into her ear as a tear slid down my face.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Update for today ;)

Ohmo! HOW?!

She's leaving and he's not confessing...

Read up soon to find out...

BTW... I'm currently having a fever and I don;t really know what I'm writing so please 

I would appreciate if you can bear with the mistakes...

I will update tomorrow if I'm well :)

 

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE <3