Courting a City Girl

He's my village boy

Recap:

"Pinky swear?"

"Pinky swear," oppa said as the two siblings did a pinky swear.

I just stood there chuckling at their cuteness. We finally head home. Janey was walking in the middle while her right hand was holding my left hand and her left hand was holding Byunghun's oppa right hand.

"I'm so happy!" she said as she started swinging our hands back and forth.

I just smiled while Byunghun oppa ruffled her hair with his free hand.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-Byunghun oppa-

That particular afternoon, all of us went out to play. We even brought Sweety along. Others were feeding Sweety while Bomi and I were at the bridge fishing. 

"Byeongari, when will you confess?" I was taken aback by her question.

"Urmm, wha- what? C-Confess to who?" I pretended I didn't know what she was talking about.

"Stop acting dumb! ~~~~ of course!"

"Oh you so now you know I'm smart and not dumb?"

"Stop changing the subject chicken head!"

"Okay, okay. Well I really don't know. I know how to show my affection towards her but I just don't know how to tell her," I said looking at my fishing rod.

"You know what? Let me teach you. Instead of taclking a fish, how about tackling a city girl," she smirked.

"Huh! You thought I don't know how to?"I scoffed.

"You don't even know how to walk properly!"

"Yah what the hell?!" Now, I'm frustrated.

"You have to walk like this. With swag and a little bit of manliness." She said and show me how to walk.

"Huh, walking. I can walk just as well as any other City boys," I scoffed and showed off my runway walk.

Bomi laughed at me.

"Aish, just forget it. Now, stop laughing. Just watch and learn."

I passed her my fishing rod and advanced towards ~~~~ and the kids. I walk coolly, I believe.

 

-Your POV-

I was feeding Sweety with Janey and Minwoo when suddenly somehing tickled my ears.

"You look happy," that oh-so-familiar voice whispered into my ears making feel ticklish.

I turned around and gave him me ever so bright smile. He just returned me a smile and stood beside me while he patted Sweety's body.

"Have you ever ride a cow?" He suddenly asked.

"E-Eh? A cow?" I was confused as I never rode a cow before in my life, "I rode a horse before but i never heard OR seen anyone riding a cow."

"Well then. You will get to experience it now!" He tugged on my hands and gestured me to swings myself up.

I just stood there, still unsure. I was worried Sweety wasn't strong enough. By looking at my expression, Byunghun oppa squeezed my hands and nodded his head. I took a deep breath and swung myself up. I was successfully on top of Sweety with the help of Janey's push at my . 

"Gomawo Janey-ah," I thanked her while she just nodded.

"Now it's my turn to go up. Move in front ~~~~-ah," Byunghun oppa said.

"E-Eh? You'e coming up? Is Sweety strong enough?" I asked, stil very worried about Sweety.

"Just move and you'll see okay?" Oppa said so I moved in front nearer to Sweety's head.

Oppa jumped up but unfortunately fell down on his . All of us laughed. Even Janey laughed. I looked at the flushed, embarrassed face og Byunghun oppa and chortled. He got up on his two feet and dusted of his pants. He tried again. This time he put more energy as he jumped up. I was just focusing on him, not even holding on to anything. He jumped up and wrapped his hands around my waist. I was taken aback and lost my balance. Eventually both of us fell down. Byunghun oppa was on my right.

"Ouch," i rubbed my bottom then I looked at Byunghun oppa, all of us started laughing including Bomi who was already on the floor clutching her stomach.

"Oppa, you know what? Let's just forget about it."

"B-but I really want you to enjoy the ride," he pouted.

Silly oppa.

"I enjoy every minute I'm here oppa. It's okay.We can try it next time. the day's gotten darker, we should head home. Besides pity grandma who has to prepare dinner ll by herself," I said as I offered my hand to help him up.

"Hmmkay."

And so we headed home. Little did we realise someone was actually watching us.

 

-Hyuna POV-

So you're still so stubborn huh? Just watch out ~~~~. You're not staying here after tomorrow.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hellooooooo!

Well welll, seems like my AWESOME subscribers and readers are patient huh? Hehe thanks so much.

Now.... What willl Hyuna do now? Her Plan E. Will it work? Curious? Do you want to know? Then......

WAIT UP FOR THE UPCOMING CHAPTERS~! <3 

Don't you think his makeup is tooooooooo THICK?

L.Joe: Yeah, I think so tooo. *SIGHS*