Yes, I'm officially able to admit

He's my village boy

Recap:

 

"Oppa, you know what? Let's just forget about it."

"B-but I really want you to enjoy the ride," he pouted.

Silly oppa.

"I enjoy every minute I'm here oppa. It's okay.We can try it next time. the day's gotten darker, we should head home. Besides pity grandma who has to prepare dinner all by herself," I said as I offered my hand to help him up.

"Hmmkay."

And so we headed home. Little did we realise someone was actually watching us.

 

-Hyuna POV-

So you're still so stubborn huh? Just watch out ~~~~. You're not staying here after tomorrow.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-Your POV-

After dinner that night, everyone went to do their own things. The mood was lighter. I went to my room and sat down on the matress. I heaved a relieved sigh and smiled. I thought of the events of the past few days. Now, I feel so light. As light as a feather. Maybe because I'm happy. It felt as if a burden was lifted off my shoulders. I stood up and exhaled. 

I went to search for everyone else. I didn't want to sit in the room myself smiling like a fool. I was very sure Grandma was in the room. The house seemed to be too quiet to my liking. The only place to search for was outside. I went out and quickly spotted Janey and Minwoo. I approached them to be greeted by Janey.

"Unni! Unni! Come join us play hopscotch!" Janey offerred while tugging on my hands.

"Arasso, arasso. But for one round only okay?" I patted her head and chose my object.

"Hah! Get ready to lose noona! I'm the champion!" Minwoo affirmed while pointing at himself.

"Jeez, oppa! You're such a show-off!" Janey hit Minwoo's hand

"Now, now? Are we gonna play or what?" I said and I threw my object towards the first box.

I played with the kids. They bickered a lot and I found it cute. Maybe they will end up together? Who knows? I played for a round or two.

""Okay! Enough for me! I'll cool down and join Bomi," I panted. 

I excused myself when both of them were still bickering. I walked slowly, catching my breath while my eyes wandered in search of Bomi. Just as I was breathing normally I heard the strumming of guitar and the familiar voice of my one and only Bomi. I walked towards the sound and hid myself behind the walls.

I closed my eyes and listened. I knew very well that Bomi can sing. The question now is 'Who's strumming the guitar?'. I wanted to peak but was afraid I will get caught and interrupt Bomi. So I just stayed back till the whole song ends. I was about to take a step and reveal myself but held back when I heard the conversation.

"Ok there I sang a song! Thanks for the playing the guitar. Now, don't try to escape and tell me!" Bomi's sounded as if she was demanding.

For a moment, I thought I was at the graveyard. It was dead silence until Bomi took a deep breath and said, "You ike her right? I mean no you LOVE her right? ~~~~?" 

I gasped but quickly covered my mouth. The other person must be Byunghun oppa! 

Ohmo! What kind of question is that?

My heart was beating so fast as I anticipated the answer.

"Ok, you know what? You want an honest answer right? Well here it goes," he took a deep breath and continued, " Yes, I'm officially able to admit that I LOVE ~~~~. And I will confess very soon! Happy?"

"Kyaaaaa~! Byeongari!!! I'm so happy!" Bomi cheered, i bet she's dancing in her seat.

The hand that was covering my mouth was now on top of my chest. If it's possible that someone's heart can beat as fast as lightning, then that's happening to me. My cheeks flushed. I decided to just go back into the hoouse and sleep.

----

I tossed and turned. What I heard was still fresh in my mind. I closed my eyes. Before falling into deep slumber, I smiled and whispered to myself, "And I'm officially able to admit that you're the one that cured my heart and..."

I love you.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hello! 

hehe I've been neglecting this. I kinda lost it but hey I'm stil here trying to complete this fanfic. 

So sad you know... No comments one. Haish. 

Please keep the comments coming~!