Confessions and Heartbreaks

He's my village boy

Recap:
 

 

I tossed and turned. What I heard was still fresh in my mind. I closed my eyes. Before falling into deep slumber, I smiled and whispered to myself, "And I'm officially able to admit that you're the one that cured my heart and..."

I love you.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-Unknown POV-

"Hello, I know where's ~~~~."

 

-Byunghun's POV-

Another morning!  I wonder what we'll do today. I mean, it's not that I care. As long as there's an angel with me, I'm good. Normal routines: Bathe, breakfast, hang out.

Well, while eating, Bomi was kicking my leg and wiggling her eyebrows while I just glare at her. Seriously? What's her problem? From kicking, to throwing things to glaring. I guess I finally figured out what she wants. She can't wait for me to confess. Urgh. I shouldn't have told her. It's not that she didn't know but she just had to confirm it. And I, being the smart one, offically admitted the fact. 

With Bomi pestering me to confes the whole day, I can't help to feel nervous. I was afraid ~~~~ won't accept it. 

Aish! Bomi! I said SOON but not THIS SOON!

"Byunghun! Today is d-day. Or it'll be too late. I'm following my instincts here." Bomi gritted through her teeth as she stood beside me.

I looked at her with a questioning look but only to be pushed way.

"I will try and give you free time with ~~~~ the whole of today. Better do it. I really got a feeling it'll be too late if you don't!" Bomi stated.

I just nodded, still uncertain. But this is my chance right? It's okay, if she doesn't accept me. As long as I tell her the truth. I'm prepared to get my heart shattered into pieces.

Afternoon came. I figured it was the perfect time to do so. I saw ~~~~ sitting at the bridge, swinging her legs that were suspended while looking at the mountains. 

Byunghun hwaiting!

I approached her and sat beside her. She glanced at me and smiled. The million dollar smile that melts my heart. The only thing we heard were the gushing of the river below.

I decided to break the silence, "~~~~-ah? When are you leaving?" 

"Hmmm... Idk... Why oppa? You don't like me here?" She pouted.

"A-ani! It's just that I don't want you to leave," I whispered the last part.

"What was that oppa? I didn't hear you."

I inhaled deeply and said.

This is it.

"~~~~-ah, to be honest, I don't want you to leave. I enjoy every single second having you here by my side. Even now...," I paused.

I took her hands in mine and rested in on my lap. 

I looked into her eyes and continued, "I hope time will stop. If you leave and go back to the city, I would miss your smile, your sparkly eyes, your soothing voice... I will miss you. Can you please stay and live the rest of your life with me?"

"O-o-oppa. I-" I cut her before she's done talking,

"~~~~. I love you," I sincerely said.

I looked at her. She was staring at me. I could see the riot of emotion in her.  I saw tears welled up in her eyes. My heart was thumping so hard that I think she can hear it. I was really expecting her answered. As soon as she opened , she was pulled away. Both of us were taken aback.

"I'm sorry but ~~~~ we have to go. I need to talk to you." Bomi was pulling ~~~~'s hand urgently.

Disappointment filled me. I didn't get an answer. I just stood there, staring into thin air until I heard the sound of engine approaching. I turned to see a vehicle with blood-red paint on the front spelling 'BOOMZ'. It took me a second to process everything in my mind. When everything finally sink in, I quickly rushed to their aid. I knew who they were here for. The day I've been dreading so much. 

"~~~~! ~~~~~! Let's go back!" A man in suit, shouted.

I patted him to only be shoved away.

"Don't ever touch me. Now, te-" He spat at me.

"Junsu, where's your manners?" A lady in her mid-30s said.

She then turned her attention to me and asked, "Do you know perhaps know ~~~~? I heard she's staying here.Can we meet her please?"

"Yes yes. Puh-lease be quick. I came here for my Fiancee," the guy named Junsu added.

"F-f-fiancee? ~~~~?" I stood there, perplexed.

-------

-~~~~ POV-

"~~~~! They're here!" Bomi panicked!

"Who's they?" I asked, still very blur,

"Junsu! And BOOMZ crew!" She yelled!

"Jeeez, Chill fo- WHAT?! They're here?! " I started panicking.

I wasn't ready to go back. I wasn't ready to face Junsu. I didn't want to leave, now that I found him. I found the true one.

There was commotion outside. I heard Byunghun oppa's voice. I also heard Junsu's voice. I heard the sounds of people screaming and shouting, "stop! stop!" 

Otttokae? They're fighting!

---

-Junsu POV-

"Yes! ~~~~ is my Fiancee! Don't you ever watch the television?!" I stated with the 'duh'-face.

"S-s-she never told me anything about... that..." the village boy said and looked down.

Why does he seem so sad? Don't tell me... Don't tell me he's in love with my ~~~~. 

ANDWAE!

"Tell you? huh. What for? You're no one. Just a poor village boy living in such a filthy place," I state the facts while tidying my attire when

*PUNCH*

A punch landed on my right cheek. The village boy just punched me. I looked at him and started punching him but he blocked. I'm amazed at his skills. He punched me again.

"I MAY BE POOR BUT DON'T YOU DARE BULL ABOUT MY VILLAGE!" I heard it clearly despite being spoken through gritted teeth.

I fought him. People were screaming. I was pulled by Juri noona, ~~~~'s manager. The damn village boy was pulled by the other worthless villagers. However, both of us continued fighting.

-----

-~~~~ POV-

"Bomi! Ottokae? They're fighting! We must stop them!" I started jumping.

"~~~~, now's not the right time. They-"

"I don't care! NO ONE SHOULD GET HURT!" I hollered.

I ran out towards the tumultuous crowd and pushed myself through it.

I slid in between the two males and shouted, "STOP!"

Both of them stopped in an instant. They were panting heavily. Their faces were covered with bruises and blood.

""Baby! I missed you!" Junsu oppa hugged me, I just stood still.

He let go and reached for his pocket. He took out a pink card and showed it to me.

The words I first saw were

You are cordially invited to ...

I chose not to continue reading and shoved it into Junsu oppa's chest.

I looked at Byunghun oppa and apologised, "O-oppa, I didn't mean to lie... I'm s-sorr-"

"Just shove the words down your throat ~~~~! I've had enough!" He barked.

I knew very well that Byunghun oppa is a quick-tempered person. I understood that he was hurting a lot. So i just kept quiet and tolerated everyhing.

"GET OUT OF HERE! YOU DON'T BELONG HERE! CITY GIRL!" He spat.

That was it. Just when I thought I'll be staying here forever. He had to say those words. My heart felt like it was pierced by spears. Tears trickled down my cheeks. I looked at him and said,

"IF THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT! I'LL LEAVE!" I shouted back and ran towards the house to get my belongings.

 

-Bomi POV-

I was witnessing a real drama in front of me now. Everything was so complicated. ~~~~ ran into the house. I guess she was gonna get her stuff.

"Yes, finally she's coming back!" Junsu said happily.

I glared at him but he didn't notice it. The biggest conflict that I had in mind was "How in the world do they know we're here?".

I can't help but wondered who's behind this. There must be someone who contacted Junsu and told about ~~~~ whereabouts. I was staring and thinking hard. Thinking through the possibilities. My train of thoughts were interrupted when I heard Juri noona thanks someone.

"Oh Hyuna! Thanks for telling us. We really appreciate your help!" 

Ahh, of course. Who else would it be if not for that sneaky mice?

I really have nothing to say. I was upset too. Just when I was ready to let go of him. Everything had to happen. In the end, I see no happy ending.

Flashback

"Bomi-ah, what are you doing?" Grandma asked.

"Oh, grandma. Nothing. I'm just thinking."

"Bomi, I know your feelings towards Byunghun."

"N-neh? What are you talking about?"

"Don't hide it. Why are you doing this, Bomi-ah?"

"Grandma... I-i I don't know. I just figured that it wasn't right to be with Byunghun. We're like brothers and sisters."

"But you're hurting yourself."

"I think this is the right way, grandma. ~~~~ like Byunghun. Byunghun likes ~~~~. I love them both. I'll let them be happy."

"You're very nice Bomi-ah. Be strong."

End of flashback

I guess I hid everything too well. My attention turned towards ~~~~ who was stomping towards her car. I quickly followed her but I was too late. She sped off. I guess back to the city. I think I should give her some time to be alone.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong! 

Is this a long chapter?

So many things right? 

It's gonna end soon. Very soon.


Isn't he cute? :)