First night

He's my village boy

 

Recap:

I hugged her then pointed towards the amazing view, "Look at the sunset! It's so beautiful."

She nodded in agreement and said, " The sunset is beautiful but i think unni is much much more beautiful."

With that i blushed and ruffled her hair, " Aigooo our little Janey is so cute!"

We laughed and continued admiring nature's beauty. Before the Sun was totally down, we headed home.

"Unni, let's fly kite tomorrow at the big field!" 

"Haha, okay kiddo! Let's ask Bomi, Minwoo, oppa and grandma!"i replied as i took her hand and headed home together with Sweety.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-Byung Hun POV-

I have been searching for my cute little dosaeng for quite some time now ans she is nowhere to be found. I asked help from Bomi.

"You know what? ~~~~ is missing too. Aish this girl always missing!"Bomi told me.

"Then let's search for them together. I think they are together."Bomi just nodded.

It's gonna be dark so very soon and both of them are missing. I looked  far into the view to see if i could make out the figure of Janey and ~~~~ but to no avail. I looked at Bomi who seemed rather relaxed.

"YAH! Bom bom, aren't you worried?"i asked while still looking around.

"What for? Janey is a pro around this village. And ~~~~ isn't a kid. She can take of care Janey. Both of them will take care of each other," she stated while i just couldn't stop this anxiety because i promised my parents that i will take care of Janey.

"Aish. This girl! Both of them are girls! GIRLS! Anything can happent to them you know!"i started to fume.

"Yah! Byeongari! ~~~~ can take care of her! She is 22 for god's sake!" Bomi exclaimed.

I still can't keep calm. One thing, both of them are girls. THe worst part is are they even together? I thought about it a bit.

But ~~~~ won't go wandering around since she don't know this place. Right? Or is she the adventurous type.

I still thought through it until what Bomi said hit me, she is 22 years old?

"Bom bom, did you say she was 22 years old? She's younger than me by a year?" a smiled crept up my face.

"Yea, i said that," she paused then continued,"OOOOOO i see someone having a slight infatuation on ~~~~!"

I was shaken by that statement and walked away from her.

Oh yeah! She's younger! How can he be so informal to me?

I continue walking till I saw Janey pulling Sweety along as she interwined her fingers with ~~~~. I just smiled looking at how happy they were chatting. Janey waved at me and ran to me as she passed the leash to ~~~~.

"Oppa!"she tackled me.

OOOF! "Where were you, my little puppy?" I asked her.

"I went for a walk with ~~~~ unni. I like her. She is so beautiful, right oppa?"

My heart skipped a beat. I looked up to see ~~~~ smiling at me from the distance.

"Yea, I guess.... She is beautiful" I said without realising.

Janey just chuckled and went to take the leash back from ~~~~.

Aish! What's up with Bomi and Janey today, constantly teasing me about ~~~~!

 

-Your POV-

I passed the leash back to Janey and walked towards Byung Hun's direction.

"~~~~-ah! Where were you!?!" I was tackled diwn by a worried Bomi.

"YAH! See now I'm all dirty! I was just walking around with Janey!"I screamed and saw Janey and Byung Hun laughed their heads off looking at the condition I'm in. I gave them a death glare and they tried to stifle their laughters while clutching onto their stomachs.

I got up and glared at Bomi who only did a surrender pose. I just smiled and said, " Haha actually I don't mind since I'm going to bathe anyways."

And so we headed home and took turns to bathe. The water was so cooling and refreshing at the same time. I wrapped my hair with the towel and headed out back to the guest room or more likely the leisure room. It only consists of two mattresses at the corner and a tale at the other corner. I went in and sat on the matress that has been set down by Bomi.

I was busy drying my hair till i heard a knock on the door.

"Oh, carrot! What do you want now?" I questioned, waiting for what he had to say.

"Yah yah! Stop calling me carrot! How disrespectful! I'm older than you, ~~~~-ah!" he stated.

Hearing that i covered my mouth with my hands. "Omo! Really? Ohmy ohmy! I'm so sorry, I didn't know. I thought you were my age since Bomi addresses you informally herself."

"Aish that Bomi is like that. But since I know that I'm a year older than you... You must call me oppa." He smiled.

I just stared into his eyes. "Ok, ok i will... NOT!" i stated as i stuck out my tongue.

"Yah! I'm older than you! Call me oppa!" he started to get annoyed.

"Neh Neh Nih Poo Poo!"i mocked him.

Later he came closer to me and bend down to my level and i swear i saw a mischievous spark in his eyes and I knew he was up to something.

"If you still insist then I shall tickle you untilyou call me Byung Hun oppa!" and with that he started tickling me.

I squirmed and tried to get away from him. It was so ticklishi can't stop laughing. He continued tickling me and said, "Still no oppa for me?"

I shook my head and he tickled me again. 

"Kids! Dinner is ready!!!" grandma shouted from the kitchen, making Byung Hun and I stop what we're doing.

Byung Hun eyes widened at how close we are and quickly stood up. I was blushing madly. I sighed, relieved that it was over and watched as Byung Hun as he exited the door. Before he stepped out, he turned and said, "I actually wanted to call you out for dinner."

I nodded, "Oh okay, thanks anyways Ca- I mean Byung Hun oppa!"

He blushed red and quickly scurried off to the dining area first. 

How can a guy be so cute.

I combed my hair a little and headed out. Dinner was full of laughter due to Min woo's and Janey's fight over food. It was a little awkward between Byung Hun oppa and I. Bomi sensed something was up and just tapped my shoulder a few time as i continued eating. When we're done with dinner, I helped to do the dishes in the kitchen. Byung Hun oppa helped carry the dishes in and i just smiled at him. He quickly went out as i let out a giggle.

-----

It was already 10.30pm and it was time for bed. Everyone got into their rooms - grandma and Janey, Min Woo and Byung Hun oppa, Bomi and I in the guest room. I couldn't sleep a wink as i turned and tossed around trying to make myself comfortable.

I guess it wasn't my body that was uncomfortable but my mind. I was reminded of the incident that happened between me and Junsu. Tears started welling up again as I tried to stop the thoughts from invading my mind any further. I just wished I will black out any time soon. After a few minutes, I sat up and kicked my legs as frustration. I turned to see Bomi slightly affected by my kicking thus i quickly get out of bed and decided to wash my face in the toilet.

The toilet was outside. Since it's dark, I had to light a torch. I walked carefully the path towards the toilet that was only lighted by the torch in my hands. As soon s i reached, I placed carefully placed the torch at the corner so that it won't be touching anything that it was capable of burning. I started splashing my face with water and just stared into the sink. Little did i realise that the torch had fallen to the ground and had burned the walls of the toilet that was only made up of wood. 

"What's that smell?" I turned to see a big fire the wooden walls of the toilet.I started to panic. 

"FIRE! FIRE!" i shouted in hope that someone would save me.

Soon there was chaos outside. I heard eveyones' voices.

"Byung Hun splash some water! Quick!" grandma ordered.

Soon the water came splashing in and the best part was it splashed onto me. It was so freezing cold. It continued coming and I couldn't even shout as my teeth clattered together due to the coldness. As soon as the fire was out, i successfully went out, totally soaked.

"Omona! ~~~~-ah!"Grandma rushed to me as she took the clothe that was wrapping her head to cover me.

"~~~~! What happen to you? What were you doing?"Bomi yelled into my ears as if i wasa 100m away.

"I-i-i j-just wanted-d to w-wash my f-face when the t-torch f-f-fell and b-burned the t-toilet." I stammered. 

"Yah! You!!! Why did you burn our toilet?!?!" Byung Hun started scolding me. Janey and Minwoo held onto him to calm him down.

"I d-d-didn't d-do i-it on PURPOSE!"I yelled, still stammering and continued, "Isn't i-it enough t-that you already splas-s-shed water o-onto m-m-me?!" Now i was pissed.

"Since you're already wet," i waited for him to continue but instead he poured down another pail of water on me.

"YAH! What's wrong with you!"I screamed no totally angry.

He just laughed at me and commented, "That's better!' 

I just glared at him as Bomi pulled me away to change.

Well, what an 'AWESOME' first night! 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Muahahahah! Wow isn't L.joe a badass? 

kekeke wait up for what they're doing on the 2nd day yeahs! 

Comment and subscribe! <3

 

 

next POSSIBLE update: TONIGHT! <3