Where is ~~~~?

He's my village boy

RECAP:

 

I totally forget that Byung Hun oppa was behind me until he spoke, " Errr, then do you want me to accompany you walk back?"

I shook my head, "Thanks oppa but you should join the others."

I didn't wait for his reply and just walked off as tears started streaming down my face again. I just wanted to be alone. I didn't want to go home... I just want a place to calm down.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-Your POV-

From walking, now i was running. I don't exactly know where I'm heading to because I'm still unfamiliar with this place. Tears were still streaming down my face and I couldn't stop it. I just ran and stopped at an open area quite far from home and started clenching my broken heart. I fell on my knees as i started crying more. I was sure no one will find me here. I stayed at the area curling up into a ball as i cried and recalled sweet memories i had with Junsu. I missed him and I wish he was here to comfort me. Yet, the irony is the guy who always comfort me is hurting me so badly.

 

FLASHBACK

I had a fight with my parents when they found out that I was going to debut as an actress. They didn't like that fact. They yelled and me and i started yelling back. I couldn't take it and ran out from the house to a playground around my neighbourhood that night. I sat on the swing and kept on crying. From the corner of my eyes, I saw the other swing swinging back and fourth. I looked up to see Junsu oppa smiling, at that time he was my senior in the acting field. 

"~~~~-ah are you okay?"he asked as he stopped swinging and knelt down in front of me.

I looked into his eyes which was full of concern and cried more. He wiped my tears away but it came on coming. Soon, he was hugging me and keeping me calm. Being embraced in his arms, feeling his warmth radiating, made me calm down and stop crying. When he sensed that i and calmed down he let go of me and asked, "Want to talk about it?"

I hesitated but i agreed anyways. So we went a nearby 24-hour cafe to grab a drink and i told him all my problems.

He told me, "~~~~-ah, it's your choice. Your dream. You have to show them that you can do it. I mean you have the talent. I saw your acting before." He was supporting me in striving for my dream. I was glad to have him that time...

END OF FLASHBACK

He WAS there for me. But now... I started to cry until i snapped out of it.

Aish! ~~~~! You're here to get your mind straight not cry over HIM!

I wiped away my tears and looked at the surroundings. It was already evening and I'm still here. Despite that, I still wanted to stay here for a bit as i gazd at the stars above. My eyes felt heavy and i fell asleepy with both my hands behind my head.

 

-Bomi POV-

OMG! It's freaking evening now and that ~~~~ is still not home. Did she get lost?

I started pacing back and forth, tapping my chin. I decided to look for her if she's not home in another 30 minutes.

"Bom bom, why are you so anxious?" Byung Hun came from my back and asked.

"No, nothing... ~~~~ is still not home. It's late now..."

"REALLY? She's not home YET?"he sound woried now. I smiled a little.

Seems like you are falling fo her byeongari~

"Errr then I'll go serach for her now," he said, already holding the torch light.

"Tsk, Tsk, seems like she's someone to you huh" I wiggled my eyebrows.

"AISH! Move it," he shoved me out of the way and went on his search. I just smiled and felt less worried because i know byeongari will take care of ~~~~.

 

-Byung Hun POV-

That girl always teases me. Aish! Whatever! I'm just gonna search for ~~~~. 

Why am I so worried?

Maybe it's because she's a girl and besides it's already dark now. I hope she's okay. I went on the search and shone the torch light everywhere and anywhere just so that I feel satisfied and I know that she's not there. I walked around the village still wondering where she could be. I mean this village isn't that big... Maybe she's lost. I really really hope nothing happens to her. 

I kept on searching for ~~~~ for about 45 minutes now but to no avail. I was about to head back home when the torchlight i was flinging around shone onto a figure which was lying on the open area. My heart thumped faster, hoping it was ~~~~. I walked up to the figure, slowly and carefully just in case you know... It's not human but some...thing... else.... I shivered but continued creeping closer.

I knew it was a lady and I shone the torch on her face to see who it was. I panicked when I realised it was ~~~~.

"~~~~-ah! ~~~~-ah! Are you okay? Wake up!" I started rocking her body vigorously.

She stirred a bit and sat up rubbing her eyes then covering it due to the only source of light - the torchlight- shining directly into her pupils. 

"W-who's that?"she asked.

"Who do you think I am?! ~~~~-ah! Are you okay? What are you doing here so late?"I started yelling but calmed down.

"O-oh, Byung Hun oppa? Where am I exactly?"

"Do you know that everyone was worried about you?"I started questioning her firmly.

"I-i-i'm sorry b-but I don't mean to stay up this l-late." she stammered maybe because of my tone.

I softened and asked her again, " What happen to you? Did you faint?" I scrutinized her face.

"A-aniyo oppa. I think I fell asleep."

"~~~~! Did you cry?"without realising my hands reached for her face. Her eyes were swollen and I'm sure she cried more since after she left the field just now.

She turned away and my hand fell back tomy sides. "A-aniyo, I think i was errr.... urm... tooo tired! Yea, i think i'm too tired!"

I knew she was lying. But i don't want to dwell into it too much because i can sense she don't want to talk about it.

"Errr... WOW! Look at the sky! It's full of stars!" She abruptly exclaimed. I just smiled at her attempt to change the subject and just go with the flow?

"Yea, that's a lot of stars! But don't you see stars in the city? I mean you're a star yourself." 

"Hahah, oppa! I'm not talking about the stars as in celebrity but the stars decorating the night sky like christmas tree. In the city, I can't see much. I think it's too bright there with lights lighting every single place unlike here. It's dark here and there's not much light to lighten the place up so i guess that's why i can see a lot of stars. It's so pretty!"

"Oh really? Then do you want to stay and stargaze for a bit before we head home?"

"Really? We can do that?" She looked at me with big pleading eyes. I just nodded. She smiled and looked at the sky. I lay down beside her and soon she lay down too. It was silent for a while. The only sounds we're able to hear is our own breathing, the crickets and the toads.

"It's really nice. I can join the one star to another to form a picture. Hmm let's see. I can draw my mum's face! LOOK!" I just laughed as I listened to her babble. She is so cute. 

"Hearing you talking about you mum, i wonder if my parent's are up there, one of the stars, looking down on Earth now."

Upon hearing that she sat up and looked at me. "O-oppa, I'm sure they are up there. Let's search for the brightest shining stars okay?" A smile appeared on my face at her attempt to mak me feel better. But seriously, i was only wondering. I looked into the sky looking for the brightest star together with ~~~~.

"Nevermind  if we can't find them. Maybe I can say hi to them." I told ~~~~. She nodded.

I sat up, took a deep breath and continued, "Appa. Umma. It's me, Byung Hun. How are you up there? I hope everything's well. It's all okay down here and I'm taking care of Janey well.... I think. Anyways appa, umma, meet ~~~~. She is Bomi's friend from the city. She's pretty right?" 

Upon saying that, I stopped my monologue. I didn't plan for those words to come out. I looked at ~~~~ from the corners of my eyes and saw ~~~~ smiling and blushing. 

 

-Your POV-

Ohmo! Oppa said I'm pretty. Haha this is so awkward! I didn't meet eyes with him and took the chance to speak up.

"Annyeonghaseyo aunty, uncle, jeoneun ~~~~ ibnida. Both of you have such beautiful children and I hope you will always look out for them. May you're happy up there."

I turned to Byung Hun oppa who was looking at me with amazement. I smiled at him.

"Are you done yet? Let's go now? It's late."

"Wait, one last thing. Appa,umma, I love you!" He shouted and i chuckled.

I stood up and offered my hand to help him up. He grabbed it and soon we were walking home. The night was rather chilly as the wind past by. Suddenly i felt a weight on my shoulders and turned to see Byung Hun oppa putting his jacket on me.  

"T-t-thank you oppa," blood was rushing to my cheeks.

"No problem! Come let's hurry." he walked ahead of me and i stared at his back, smiling to myself. 

He can be sweet huh?

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

YOYOYOYO! 

It's updated now~

Hope you enjoy!

OMG KILL ME NOW!

 

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE! <3