You won't be here forever

He's my village boy

Recap:

 

"Wait, one last thing. Appa,umma, I love you!" He shouted and i chuckled.

I stood up and offered my hand to help him up. He grabbed it and soon we were walking home. The night was rather chilly as the wind past by. Suddenly i felt a weight on my shoulders and turned to see Byung Hun oppa putting his jacket on me.  

"T-t-thank you oppa," blood was rushing to my cheeks.

"No problem! Come let's hurry." he walked ahead of me and i stared at his back, smiling to myself. 

He can be sweet huh?

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-Your POV-

It's been almost two weeks here. Little did i realise that the hole in my hurt was slowly fading. I really like it here. Everyone here is just like my own family member. Always looking out for each other and have together. I've grown so attached to them in such a short time. I am aware that when i return back, I won't be able to enjoy the company i had here since my parents seldom come home. 

"They sure are having lots of fun huh?"

I snapped up from my short reflection and looked at the direction of the kids with Byung Hun oppa standing beside me.

I smiled and nodded, " I guess they are..."

"And that's thanks to you!" Oppa said. I just smiled.

"~~~~-ah! Pass us the scarf arounf your neck!" Bomi shouted from a far.

I ran up to them and passed them the scarf and helped them continue decorating the scarecrow. Yea... They're decorating it. And it looks really pretty that i doubt it will scare the crows. I giggled at my thought.

 

-Byung Hun POV-

I just watched ~~~~ as she ran up to the others and continue helping them. I smiled widely. She really has made an impact on all of us. She has brought smiles to our face. Not that we're aren't smiling when she isn't araound... It's just that when she's here, the atmosphere is lighter than it usually is. 

I've grown accustomed to her. Everyday I will wake up, anticipating another great day to be spent with the family, including ~~~~. She is someone important to me, she is someone special. This is the first time I'm admitting the fact as I kept denying when Bomi teased. Until just two nights ago when I realised that I had feelings for her.

FLASHBACK

"BYEONGARI!!!!!" Bomi shouted into my ears.

"What the heck! I'm like only here you know... not like 100m away. You don't have to shout into my freaking ears!" I started rubbing my ears as she laughed loudly.

"HAHAHAAH! Anyways what are you up to so late at night?" Bomi asked as she sat beside me looking into the night sky.

"Nothing... I'm just enjoying the breeze... Thinking..."

"Oh i see... Thinking?" I looked at her and nooded and turned back looking at the night sky.

Without any reason, she laughed. "Thinking eh? About what huh? More specifically about who?" she wiggled her eyebrows.

I totally know where this will lead to...

"Our byeongari is IN LOVE! Woooo! With ~~~~!" She started screaming as I quickly covered , shocked at the sudden outburst.

"NO NO! Who say! What the freak!" I started denying frantically, even though I now it wasn't true... I mean the part where i was in love with ~~~.

"Then tell me, what are you thinking about?" she paused for a second as i was speechless...

"SEE! You're speechless! You're so in love with her!" She started getting excited again.

 Before i even get to open my mouth she started bombarding me with questions but the one that totally caught my attention was, "You know she won't stay here forever right? We'll be leaving soon I think... What will you do?"

Now i was really thinking. 

Does it even affect me? 

My heart was beating like crazy... I held onto my chest. Bomi looked at me, gave me this evilly sweet smile, nodded in acknowledgement and went into the house.

I sighed and looked into the sky, still holding my chest. 

"If she leaves, then she leaves. I mean my life will be like usual, like she;s just another visitor.... Right?" I whispered.

Now I'm confused myself. I never felt so tangled up like a cobweb, especially over a girl. Now, i was really thinking hard. I just let eveything in my mind flows.

"If she leaves... I will feel something's missing just like an uncompleted jigsaw puzzle."

Until that words came out from my mouth then I realised, i had feelings for her. 

Only she makes me anticipate everyday. Only she makes my heart beats this fast. She adds more colour in my life. She is.... ve... No.. She... I love her.

END OF FLASHBACK

I looked at ~~~~ who was shining as bright as the sun as she engage herself with others.

Even though, you won't be here forever... I will just spend as much time that I have left while you'r here. 

I smiled and ran back as i joined them.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HELLO! 

To all the readers who's reading this fanfic and especially to the subscribers...

I deeply apologise for neglecing it. I really really have beenbusy wih my school work and stuff.

It's currently 1.40am now that I'm updating it...

For this period of time, I can't update often as i have to do my school work and to add on,

Hari Raya is in a few days time, and i have to help my parents with the preparations.

Once again I deeply apologise and I hope all of you will be a little bit more patient.

 

BUT I HAVE A PROMISE!

My one-week school holiday is around the corner

SO>>> I'll update AT LEAST one chapter every single holiday day. 

THAT'S A PROMISE!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! <3