We're leaving now...

He's my village boy

Recap:

 

"Oppa..." she called out and paused. I just waited for her to continue.

"Goodbye, I'm leaving,"she paused again , this time her body shows sign of uneasiness.

"I will miss you a lot!" she said as she abruptly hugged me, arms around my waist.

I stood rooted to the ground and stoned for a secoind, not knowing what just happened as my heart beats rapidly. I wrapped my arms around her and her hair, trying to calm her who was sobbing into my chest.

"I will miss you too ~~~~-ah" I whispered into her ear as a tear slid down my face.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-Your POV- 

It's unfortunately the next morning. I went to have my last bathe and woke Bomi up who seemed to have forgotten that we'll be leaving today. I went to check on Grandma in the kitchen who will no doubt be making breakfast for us as Bomi went to shower. I just watched Grandma cook as she told me not to do anything. Once she's done, I carried breakfast out to the dining area. I saw Minwoo and Janey who just got back from cycliing i guess.

Wow, they are sure early people... 

I was about to set breakfast on the table when Byung Hun oppa sat up straight from the two chairs he was lying on. Due to shock I almost dropped the food but soon regained composure. 

"YAH! You scared me!" I screamed after setting the food down.

He scratched his head and yawned, "I didn't mean too. I'm sorry."

I paused for a while then asked, "What are you doing anyways?"

"Oh I think I fell asleep while waiting breakfast to be served..."

I just nodded and sat down as the two kids joined in. Grandma soon came out with cups of hot Milo. Now we just have to wait for Bomi who seemed to take ages to bathe. While waiting, no one talked. The atmosphere around the dining table was very awkward. I looked at everyone, Grandma, Janey, Minwoo and lastly Byung Hun oppa who stared right back into my eyes. I jumped a bit and cleared my throat as I quickly looked away.

"Errr... I better get Bomi first.. It seems like she's sleeping or something," I said, trying to escape this moment.

Just as I was about to leave, Bomi exited the toilet and joined us with a wide smile on her face. 

"WOOO! FRESH!" she lifted both her hands in the air. All of us were like 0.0.

"What?! Okay, okay come let's eat!" She said enthusiastically. I'm guessing that she did not notice the atmosphere.

Everyone started eating but never talked. I was very unusual because we would usually laugh at the silly jokes by Minwoo or the bickerings around the table. 

"Oh.....Kay..... I don't like this atmosphere here..." Bomi finally said.

"Can you guys don't be so sad?! It's making things hard for ~~~~! AND ME!!!" Bomi started shouting as I started patting her back. 

Everyone seemed to have the appetite. Bomi's tears started streaming down her face as she ran inside the house. I turned to look at the others and bowed then I quickly went after Bomi.

I saw her sitting in the room, her back facing me. She must be really upset because I know she doesn't cry easily. I went to sit beside her and started her back.

"Bomi, what's wrong? Please stop crying," I said softly.

"I-I-I'm s-sorry. I-I just thought that it would make things difficult for you..."

I know that wasn't the reason...

"Bomi-ah you don't have to lie... You don't want to leave yet right?" I asked.

She turned and started crying more on my shoulders, "But we can't! You have to get back and work!"

"Aigooo! Our Bomi's like a small kid when she cries!" I ruffled her hair and continued, "We can stay more."

Now she looked up and I see this hopeful sparkle in her eyes. 

"Really?!" She was shaking my shoulders now.

I bit my lips and nodded. Due to the fact that I know what she will ask next, I quickly said, "About working, I don't want to care anymore. I mean... I want to stay a bit longer too. Besides, I'm not ready to adjust back yet."

She jumped with joy as she hugged me tight.

"But wait! Let's prank them!" I suggested.

I whispered my idea to Bomi who instantly agreed.

---

We went out of the house with our bags. Bomi was still crying. 

I saw Grandma and the others sitting at the Veranda. 

"Everyone, we're leaving now..." I said sadly while Bomi cried harder.

I looked at her and patted her back as a tear naturally trickled down. I looked into her eyes, blocking everyone's view of what I was actually doing. I winked and she smiled a litlle but continue crying. I sighed heavily and carried the bags about to go down the steps when...

Bomi shouted, "NOT!"

I stopped in my tracks and both of us cracked up at our prank as we saw the upsetexpressions on them turn to dumbfounded expressionss.

I quickly explained, "Well, we've decided to stay longer... If you don't mind..."

Everyone brightened up and suddenly I was pulled into a hug. I looked up to see Byung Hun oppa hugging me and I hugged him back with a huge smile. When he let go, I blushed but lucky for me, Janey came and attacked me.

 

-Byung Hun POV-

Upon hearing what she said, I automatically wrapped my arms around her only to be returned with her arms around me too. She blushed when I pulled away and was attacked by that little monster, Janey.

I'm so happy right now, I feel as if the huge smile on my face will cause the muscles to tear. 

I will not let this golden opportunity slide. I will make you fall for me... 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello! Update for today! :)

So what's gonna happen? Will she finally realise she has feelings for him too?

ORRRRRR

Something's gonna come between them?

Wait up for upcoming updates to find out yawssss!

 

OH BTW! I'm getting better now :)

And I really Appreciate if you readers will comment on the story or something...

I'll update again tomorrow okays? GOODNIGHT!