Aww you're so SWEET

He's my village boy

Recap:

 

-~~~~ POV-

"Oppa..." It came out as a whisper as i see his vanishing figure.

A tear slid down my face.

"I miss my old self too." I started sobbing.

I don't want to be like this. I don't want anyone worrying about me. 

I stood up and walked home with a goal in mind.

No one's gonna worry no more.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-Your POV-

Yes, today I plan to be my old self so that no one will be worried about the weird me. I've showered and as usual i will help grandma in the kitchen.

"GOOD MORNING GRANDMA!" i screamed and she jumped. I chucked.

She turned and faced me with a shock face. I knew why. I knew it very well. I just smiled. She smiled back and continue frying some PANCAKES! That's onething i like about grandma. She doesn't hover. 

"Grandma, I'll help you set the table outside okay?" Without waiting for a reply, i took all the necessary utensils and headed out.

I straightened the table cloth and placed  everything that I was carrying on the table. I went in to get more. Just in time, grandma was done with the pancakes.

"Grandma, I'll carry them, just sit outside." I ushered her out.

I carried the pancakes out like a professional waiter. As i walked towards the table, I saw that everyone - grandma, Bomi, Byunghun oppa, Janey and Minwoo- was already sitting around the table. I smiled but that smile soon faded when i saw them facing down with gloomy faces. It's been like this since the past few days. 

I have a plan in mind. I walked towards the table casually and when i was a metre away I greeted them happily, "Good Morning everyone!"

All of then looked up with shocked faces while i just placed the pancakes on the table. I sat down then smiled at them.

"U-Unnie! I-I-Is it r-really you?" Janey said sounding really confused.

I just smiled and nodded," Who else?"

Bomi suddenly hugged me, "~~~~!!! OMG this is AWESOME!"

I laughed and saw grandma, byunghun oppa and minwoo smiling widely.

"Well, I'm hungry. Can we eat now?" I asked innocently and blinked my eyes.

Everyone laughed and started eating. The lively atmosphere is back. I laughed looking at the younger ones arge for more pancakes. And i looked at Byunghun oppa who was gazing at me. I quickly turned away and blushed. 

---

It's already 5pm. We've been watching comedy since morning and catch up on the things we've missed. 

"Hey guys! ... And girls. Wanna hang out outside. Maybe go for a walk?" I asked when I was bored sitting at home.

All of them were up for it except for Minwoo and Byunghun oppa. In other words, the guys are the lazy bums. I couldn't care less so I grabbed Janey and Bomi out. We didn't plan on doing anything but to be outside. In the end, we decided to go to the secret hut. Janey brought along Sweety.

We talked and talked about random stuff when we're at the hut. 

"Let's do something fun!" Janey sudddenly exclaimed. 

Bomi and I looked up with the what's-the-fun-thing face.

"Errr... ~~~~ unni, do you have cosmetic? Let's play make-up."

"Who?" Bomi asked. Then Janey turned to face her and smirked.

"Oh no, not me you little kiddo! Unless you want to get it from me!" Bomi defended herself while i just laughed.

"Hmmm... Since you want to do something fun... How about we make-up Sweety?" I asked with a twinke in my eyes.

This would be super fun!

Both of them looked at each other and nodded vigorously as if they were headbanging. 

"Ok, you girls wait here while I get the make-up set. I should have plenty since I don't really wear any here." I stated.

---

We started the 'Sweety Makeover'. We applied some eye shadow but it's not so obvious. We applied blusher on Sweety's cheeks which was as thick as the dictionary so that it stood out. Lastly, we applied bloody red lipstick which enhances the pretty face of Sweety. 

We started taking photos. Doing some random poses. The when we're done, I told them that we should take the make-up off but Janey insisted. She wanted to show her dearest oppa the makeover that Sweety had went through.

When we reach the house, we saw someone sleeping on the hammock beside the shelter. We crept up to see that it was Byunghun oppa. 

"Psst! Psst! Unnis! I've got a plan!" Janey started whispering her plan. Bomi and I thought that it was a fantastic idea so we decided to arry it out.

The plan was: Makeover Byunghun oppa into a girl. 

We got down to business.Using the same things we used for Sweety previously. Unfortunately, Byunghun oppa stirred in his afternoon nap when Janey was doing the last touch up, the bloody red lipstick. So there was only lipstick on his lower lip. 

We quickly hid behind the trees. We heard Byunghun oppa screamed. We peeped to see that his face was as white as sheet. His face was lesser than an inch away from Sweety. We couldn't help but roll on the floor laughing, like literally.

"YAH! What have you girls done to Sweety?" Byunghun oppa screamed upon seeing us. No one was able to reply. I was still holding on to my stomach laughing. After a while everyone stopped laughing because we could literally see the raging fire surrounding oppa. We became serious.

"And what's so funny?"he sounded totally pissed off. At first we were rather terrified but then we cracked up looking at his 'beautiful' face. Now he was really mad. I could sense it.

"Hyung! What's up with your face?" Minwoo suddenly popped out of nowhere.

"What? What's wrong? I'm always handsome right?" Byunghun oppa stated. ll of us burst into fits of laughter again. 

"Aish these kids!" He went to the nearest mirror which was my car's mirror. His reaction was a total joke! If only my eyes were like cameras, I would have taken a shot. 

He turned to face us with a really sour look. He wsa about to pound on one of us but then i said, "Aww... Oppa, don't be like that. We're all having fun. It's been a while now..."

His face softened. I just looked down. He started laughing. I looked up to see that I have succeeded saving the others. We all laughed together and joke around. Not forgetting, we also took some pictures.

"KIDS! Bathe now and prepare for dinner." Grandma shouted, signalling it was time for us to wash up.

---

I was about to head out to shower when I caught a glimpse of Byunghun oppa trying to get the make-up off his face. I giggled and walked towards his room, stopping right at the door.

"Need any help there?" I offerred.

He turned and nodded eagerly while i just walked towards him. I asked hi to sit on the bed while i tokk some facial wipes. 

 

-Byunghun POV-

~~~~ helped me remove the make-up. I can't help but stare at her beautiful face. She was so engrossed and focused in removing the make-up that she didn't notice my intense gaze. I wish this moment would stop.

She suddenly chuckled making me stop admiring her. 

As curious as I was, I asked, "What's so funny?"

"YOU!" she simply stated and threw away the used facial wipes. I pouted. She was about to remove the lipstick from my mouth when I got the idea.

Just as she was about to touch my lips I kissed her cheeks, making a red lips mark on her cheeks. I quickly took my towel and ran out. I stopped when i was at the door to see that she was totally frozen due to being too surprised by that sudden move.

"MEHRONG~!" I stuck out my tongue at her and rant o the toilet.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yerpies!

Here's another chappie. It's currently 1.33 AM.
I'm gonna update tomorrow I think. See how okay.
I can't promise but most PROBABLY i will. :)
Hope you people out there like it.
Oh if it's possible can you PLEASE FEEDBACK.
I really don't know the standard of my writing.
Pardon me for my errors espeacially grammar and spelling yeas~

 


Isn't he just hot? (:

P.O! from BLOCK B. He is cute okay? Epic face.

 

COMMENT PLEASE~
SUBSCRIBE  TOOO! <3