Time

He's my village boy

Recap:

 

I cried harder. Reminiscing that very moment when I'm sure Junsu oppa was my destiny till the very end. However now, he punched a big hole in my chest. He'd cheated on me behind my back. After all this 7 years of knowing him. I guess he's bored of me. 

This hole is slowly closing. The throbbing pain is slowly fading as i spent my time here.

He was the one who mend my broken heart. Byung Hun oppa...

I remembered the time when i cried and fell asleep at some random place. He was the one who found me. He was the one who cheered me up. He was the one...

Is he the true one? He'll replace Junsu oppa?

I still can't figure out my feelings. I thought through it over the night, crying my self to sleep despite the fact that it's ony 8.30pm.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-Bomi POV-

I woke up extremely early today. I guess i was too worried about ~~~~. I knew she cried herself to bed last night. I heard her. She even mumbled in her sleep last night.

"Neomu appa..." that's what she said.

She must really be hurting.

I turned to see her still sleeping soundly when she's usually already wide awake. She must be worn out due to all that crying. I really pity her. 

She stirred a bit and woke up. She rubbed her eyes and looked at me with her swollen eyes. I just smiled.

"Oh you're up early today..."she said, letting out a yawn.

I just nodded. Silence filled the air.

"~~~~, are you okay? Want to sleep more?" i asked.

"Oh... Y-yes i'm fine. Just a little tired," she stood up and stretched.

I looked at her as she turned to face me, " I'll shower now okay."

She dragged herself out of the room like some zombie. I let out a sigh.I'm very sure today will be a long day.

I'll just have to give her some space... and time...

---

~4 days have past~

-Byung Hun POV-

I am really worried. ~~~~ is not talking, not eating and worse of all not smiling, sincerely. We tried to make her smile but all she gave as was a plastered smile. A smile that lasted only a second. I really don't know what's wrong with her. Her silence is killing everyone, especially me. I looked at her as she poured milk into the cups.

"Err, ~~~~, it's overflowing!" I quickly rushed to her and held her hand holding the milk away.

She was startled.

"Oh, o-oppa, I'm so sorry. I wa-"

"It's okay. Just go sit, I'll continue with the rest." I pushed her to her sit.

She just stared blankly. I looked at Bomi. Her face shows how worried she was. I kept on asking her what's wrong but she said she didn't know. 

The whole day seems to drag like the past days. Minwoo and Janey weren't playing anymore. They just stayed home, lazing around. Bomi was always keeping an eye on ~~~~ but also keepng her distance. It's as if, she's giving her space. I've got a feeling Bomi knows whats happening but she's just not going to tell me about it. ~~~~ has been sitting in the room staring out the window. As for me... I've been checking out ~~~~ after a few minutes. 

---

I looked at the sky. There were no stars. The moon was covered with the clouds making the surrounding dark. It really matched the atmosphere now.  The television was staring back at me. I wasn't really paying attention to it. I was still trying to figure out what was happening. Suddenly i felt someone tapping my shoulders from the back. I turned to see Grandma. She sat beside me.

"Grandma? Not asleep yet?" i asked.

"Ani, I see that you;re not asleep too." she simply stated. 

"I can't sleep. I'm just too worried about ~~~~."

"I know dear, I know... But don't worry. Everything will be back to normal. I'm sure. I can sense it," she gave me a warm smile.

"I hope so too..."i trailed off.

She patted by head and said, "It wil. Now don't worry too much and go to sleep. It's late."

She stood up and left.

"Oh, and don't waste electricity," she pointed at the television.

I smiled at her while she went to her room.

"Silly grandma." I went to switch off the television.

Then i went to shut the windows in the living room. When i was about to shut the last one. I spotted that familiar petite silhouette of a girl sitting under the shelter. 

~~~~.

I went out and walked towards her.

"What are you doing so late at night?" i startled her again.

"Oh... oppa. Nothing. Just sitting down. Enjoying the breeze." she replied.

I stared at her and as if she felt that the staring daggers were already poking her, she looked up and held my gaze.

Before she said anything I started first, "~~~~, look, i don't know what's wrong with you these few days. Why are you like this? You know you can tell someone if you have a problem right?"

"I-I-I'm.. It's not just a normal simple thing that i just can let out, oppa."

"Well, you have Bomi right? Your bestest friend. You have me too. We are all worried about you, you know."

"O-oppa mi-"

"I missed you ~~~~-ah. I miss the old, cheerful, bubbly you. I don't know what to say anymore," I stood up and continued, " but just you know, you have people caring for you ~~~~-ah, you have me." Then i left her.

-~~~~ POV-

"Oppa..." It came out as a whisper as i see his vanishing figure.

A tear slid down my face.

"I miss my old self too." I started sobbing.

I don't want to be like this. I don't want anyone worrying about me. 

I stood up and walked home with a goal in mind.

No one's gonna worry no more.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HELLO!

my awesome subscribers and readers! I'm back! Hell yeah.

Just a little update about what happened to me.

Well, i missed my whole End of year exas cos i was stuck in the hospital.

I'm feeling better now.

And that means....

I'll start the updates again~!

Thank you all for being so patient.

I love you alot 

MUACKSSSS!!!

Did you see that? Anyone! HEHE this gif dedicated to all especially my dearest unni. ;)

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~!<3