1st warning

He's my village boy

 

Recap:

As i was dancing beside oppa, someone slipped in between us. I knew her from somewhere. It took me a while to realise that it was HyunA... one of the villagers who greeted me when I first came here. I looked at her and smiled. I looked at the was she danced. She was swaying her and she just smiled at me. 

 

-HyunA POV-

I'm not gonna let you steal him away and get his attention any longer ~~~...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-Your POV-

I woke up the next morning to the sound of the happy chirps of the birds. I sat up and stretched. I turned my head to the side to reveal, as usual, Bomi sleeping like a pig. I chuckled a bit and decided to shower.

After showering, I went to my room and hung my towel at the windowsill. I head out into the kitchen to see Grandma preparing breakfast.

"Good Morning grandma!" i greeted her from the back and that made her jump. I laughed at went by her side.

"What are you cooking grandma?" I asked as i peeped at what she was cooking.

"PANCAKES! Because pancakes are the best breakfast ever!" she screamed while i just laugh. Grandma can be so cute sometimes.

I just watched her continue what she was doing.

"Urm.... ~~~~ can you do grandma a favour please?" grandma spoke up.

"Oh sure! What is it?"

"Help me get some milk from the village shop. I used all of them for the pancakes just now." 

"Oh, oh sure~!" i smiled at grandma

"Gomawo ~~~~-ah. I wanted to askthe kids but they've already gone ycling somewhere..."

I left the kitchen and got some money. As i was heading out of the door, i herad someone shuffled behind me.

I turned to see Byung Hun oppa, rubbing his eyes.

"Oh, Oppa! Good morning!" i grinned widely.

He looked up and smiled, "Oh, ~~~~-ah good morning!"

Now he was straightening his hair. I laughed and stepped out of the house.

"~~~~! Wait! Where are you going?" Byung Hun oppa grabbed my wrist and spun be around to face his sleepy face.

"Oh, I'm going to the shop to get some milk." i simply stated.

"Oh the shop? Errr can you wait for a bit while i get washed up?"

"Wait for you? Why?"

"I'm going to accompany you babo!" He ruffled my hair.

"O-o-oh o-okay."

He quickly ran into his room and grabbed his clothes and stuff and straight away went to the toilet to bathe. I just laughed and sat at the shelter looking at the view.

If I left yesterday, I won't be able to see this amazing view. This is so going to be one of the things that I'll miss.

I waited for a few more minutes. It's been 45 minutes and Byung Hun oppa is still not done. Dod he sleep or something. I was getting kind of annoyed. No milk means late breakfast. I was pacing back and forth when suddenly someone grabbed my hand and i was running.

I look up to see Byung Hun oppa grinning widely. 

"~~~~! Oppa's sorry for making you wait!"

"Yah! Oppa can we please stop running!"

We stopped running. I tried catching my breath as we walked slowly. Once my breathing went back to normal, i glanced over to see if oppa was okay. He was smiling widely while somehow skipping as he swung his hands. I looked down and gasped. He suddenly stopped and looked at me. He directed his attention to where i was looking. He gasped too and quickly let go of my hand. 

He patted his back and apologised. We continue walking to the village shop quietly. The atmosphere was a bit awkward. We reached the shop finally. 

"~~~~, oppa's gonna get something, you go get the milk okay?" he finally talked and i just nodded. I headed to the fridge an searched for milk.

 

-Hyun A POV- 

I saw everything and wasn't happy at all. That city girl. I hate her. She's tying to steal him. My Byung Hun Oppa. HE IS MINE!

I saw they separated when they're in the shop and my genius brain gave me an idea.

I entered to shop to see where Byung Hun that girl were. Looking at the distance betwen them, I quickly rushed over the where ~~~~ was. I saw her bending over taking something out of the fridge. I rushed to her and shut the door of the fridge and slam her onto the fridge.

Her eyes widened in shock while I just gave her a smirk

Slowly, her expresson changed, She was now smiling at me. 

"Oh, you're HyunA right? Annyeong!" she said brightly and this pisses me off more.

"Don't annyeong me." I snapped back at her and her face turned to a shock one again. 

"Listen to me carefully, you better stay away from Byung Hun oppa. He is MINE." I glared at her. Fear was written all over her face and i was satisfied.

Now, she will leave oppa. I didn't thought it was this easy.

Now, i was taken aback, she pushed me away.

"Look, HyunA, I'm not here to steal anyone from you. I just came here for a break." She simply stated and shrugged.

My jaw dropped. I was about to say something when she was paying. When she was done and abou to head out, she turned to face me and looked me up and down.

"Oh and one more thing, no one owns Byung Hun oppa." she said and left.

 

-Your POV-

I was totally pissed with HyunA. Who does she think she is? But i still kept a cool front. 

I stormed out of the shop totally forgettting Byung Hun was still inside until a familiar voice called out to me.

"~~~~-ah! Wait! Why are you leaving me behind?" I saw Byung Hun oppa trying to catch up so i stopped.

"Oh oppa! So sorry. I forgot you were in there."

"Oh nevermind, come let's go now so we can have breakfast" he walked ahead of me and smiled as i faced his back.

However, HyunA's words were lingering in my mind as i walk home, "Saty away from Byung Hun oppa" He is MINE!" I could feel her threatening vibe through her words but decide to ignore is and catch up with oppa who was walking happily.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HELLO!

soryy for the super late update.

I will post another chapter later afternoon/night. and i have to tell you guys soomething later.

I really have to go now Hope you guys enjoy!

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT! <3