Secrets

He's my village boy

Recap:

 

-Your POV-

I was totally pissed with HyunA. Who does she think she is? But i still kept a cool front. 

I stormed out of the shop totally forgettting Byung Hun oppa was still inside until a familiar voice called out to me.

"~~~~-ah! Wait! Why are you leaving me behind?" I saw Byung Hun oppa trying to catch up so i stopped.

"Oh oppa! So sorry. I forgot you were in there."

"Oh nevermind, come let's go now so we can have breakfast" i smiled as i watched him walking ahead. 

However, HyunA's words were lingering in my mind as i walk home, "Stay away from Byung Hun oppa. He is MINE!" I could feel her threatening vibe through her words but decide to ignore it and catch up with oppa who was walking happily.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-Byung Hun POV-

From the distance, I can see everyone settled down at the dining table waiting either the milk or for ~~~~ and I. I turned to tell ~~~~ to be quick.I guess i  turned to abruptly and so she bumped onto me. My lips landed on her forehead and my eyes widened in shock. My heart is beating like crazy. I quickly stpped backwards to face ~~~~. She was in a daze. 

"~~~~! ~~~~! ~~~~-ah! You okay?" I waved my hands in front of her face but she just stared right through it like there wasn't anything in front of her. I kept on waving and decided to shake her shoulders. 

She finally snapped out of her daze and she looked at me.

"~~~~-ah? You okay? I'm so sorry. I don't mean to..." 

"Yah! Oppa!"she hit my chest while i was a little bit dumbfounded.

"You do that on purpose didn't you?" she smirked playfully and walked away, leaving me standing there like some statue.

I turned to see her back walking away when she turned and shouted, "Just admit that you like it! MEHRONG!" She stucked out her tongue.

"Yahhhhh! ~~~~~! W-who s-s-said that?! Come back here you little girl!" i started chasing her till we're home.

 

-Your POV-

"YAH! Noona, Hyung! What took you guys so long! Pali, my pitiful stomach is growling already!" Minwoo complained.

"We're so sorry for keeping all of you waiting. Here you go little kiddo," I said as i passed the milk to Minwoo.

As usual, the table was filled with laughter. Minwoo and his jokes. Janey who's always arguing with him. I somehow saw something big will happen when they grow up... You know... I just smiled and looked a Bomi and Byung Hun oppa who was laughing at something while grandma sitting there looking at all her 'granchildren'.

After eating, I washed the dishes with Bomi. The we went to the living room and joined the rest. We were all laughing our off because it was too funny. Yeah, we're watching a comedy. When it's done we deceide to go out and have some fun. As usual, walk around the village and do random stuff, making beautiful memories.

"How about we take Sweety for a walk! It seems like we've been neglecting her for quite sometime now..." Janey suggested.

"I'm up for it!" I jumped out of my seat.

"Me too!" Bomi said.

I looked at the guys to see Minwoo sound asleep. SO i diverted my attention towards Byung Hun oppa and raised my eyebrow.

As if he know what's on my mind, he said, "I guess i won't join you girls. I'm kinda sleepy... Go and have some girls time."

We headed out and took Sweety for a walk. I don't really know where we're going but we keep on walking until i realised we're going to the mountain area where Byung Hun oppa had brought me once before. I was still amazed by the beauty of the natural waterfall.

"We should have a dip here sometime..." I said, still mesmerized by the beauty of nature.

"Do you want to? We can do it now!" Bomi said, sounding so excited.

"Maybe not now... I mean we should ask everyone else you know... Grandma, Minwoo and Byung Hun oppa..." I replied.

She just nodded in agreement. I just realised that Janey was nowhere near us. I started to panic.

"Bom! Whe-" i got cut off!

"Unni come here!" I turned to see Janey waving her hands at us. Bomi and I walked to wards her direction.

"~~~~ unni, isn't this hut nice? I decorated on my own," Janey said as she pointed towards the well-decorated hut.

"It's nice... How come I don't know about it?" I asked Janey.

"It's a secret. No one knows. This is Bomi unni's first time too," she answered.

"Eh, then how come you're showing to us now?" 

"Well, i really like ~~~~ unni. Unni is very kind and pretty. I know unni can keep this secret. Bomi unni can too, right?"

Bomi just nodded while i smiled at her. We sat down.

"Unnis i will be back! Just wanted to check out this place since it's been a long time..." Janey stated and soon she disappeared.

 

-Bomi POV-

"~~~~-ah, seems like you've got approval from you soon-to-be-sister-in-law..." I teased ~~~~.

"H-h-huh? W-what do you mean? You mean sister.. Ju-" 

"Don't play dumb ~~~~. You like Byung Hun right?" i looked up to see her shock expression.

I bet she never thought about her feelings for that Byeongari, looking at her confused plus shock look.

"I-I really.... didn't think of i-it." she stuttered as she met my eyes.

"~~~~-ah, i can see it. You like him."

"N-n-n-no, i d-don't. I'm still engaged. I c-can't."

"~~~~, just an advice for you. Figure out your feelings...You're not going to stay here forever... The production crew will find you eventually. Especially Junsu and the BOOMZ crew. It's been more than 2 weeks you're MIA."

I can see that my words really knock her out in the brains. She know it's the truth. She's just too blind to see. 

 

-HyunA POV-

"Woah... DAEBAK!" i thought.

~~~~ is engaged to Kim Junsu of 2PM... This is a big jackpot. I'm very sure Byung Hun oppa doesn't know about this.

Once he knows.... HAH!

I've already got a plan in mind.

You've gotta stay away before all of it comes out.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello! 

There my half-posted chapter is now a full-length

Like i said i tried to update on weekends.

So here it goes~

ENJOY!!!

HyunA has a plan.......................

so we're ANGELS and no more ANDROMEDAS~

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~! <3