While we wait for lunch to be served....

He's my village boy

 

Recap:

Later, Bomi came holding hands with an old lady which i assumed was the grandma they were referring to just now. She was piggy-backing  a little boy who looks a little older than Janey. I smiled at her direction.

"~~~~, this is grandma and this is her grandson, Min Woo," she introduced them to me.

"Annyeonghaseyo halmeoni and Min Woo, jeoneun ~~~~ ibnida"i bowed as I introduced myself.

"Oh, what a polite lady, come come let's go home. I will cook some dish to welcome a special guest and to celebrate the return of Bom Bom,"said grandma. I just nooded and followed them to one of the huts.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

-Your POV-

The place was very cosy and spacious despite it being small. There were not many furnitures around the house therefore it was quite spacious. I can just go sprawling on the floor right then and there.  I followed grandma and Bomi into the kitchen. It was very neat with the utensils and bottled of diefferent sauses arranged neatly. I offered help to grandma but was shoo-ed away. Bomi told me to explore the house more while she went to get changed. I was allowed to enter the different rooms. 

So I walked alone towards the first room i saw. It had a something like curtain decorating the door. The room was neat adn i know it was Grandma's as i saw her pile of clothes neatly folded, resting on top of the bed which was has mosquito netting hanging from the top. There was a big family picture consisting of her, Min Woo, Janey, Bomi and Byung Hun. I looked at it for a little while and went to look around the room more as i wondered where are their parents. The room had a wardrobe at the corner and a bedside table which has mosquito coil and torch light on it. 

I was surprised when i stepped into the other room. It was a fairly neat and tidy room, considering it to be the guy's room. Well, how do i know? I saw Byung Hun's picture on the bedside table. I didn't realise that my hand had picked the picture frame up. I stared into it and traced his smiling lips.

(imagine his hair is brown and he's wearing something of the village context)

Any girl could just fall for him beacuse of his smile.

*COUGH COUGH*

I snapped out of my admiration due to being shock by the coughing that came from my back. The framed slipped out of my hand and about to land on the ground shattered when a hand swiftly caught it. I was still shocked.  Byung Hun turned to me and smiled. 

(imagine he's smiling at you! But don't you think he's sweet to kids? Maybe he love kids?)

YAH! You carrot! Stop smiling! 

He straightened up and looked at the picture as an evil smile crept up his face, " So you were admiring me huh? Well, you can continue that later, now Bomi told me to call you and ask you to change."

"D-d-don't think highly of yourself mister! Oh a-a-and thanks for informing. Gonna change now!" Oh curse me! I sounded like an idiot, i rused out of the room in embarrassment. As i went out i heard hi giggle. My face bacame red. I got my things and changed.

Once i've changed, I went out as i was told to wait for the food outside. Since no one was out yet i looked the the surroundings of the village again and inhaled deeply.

"Meow meow," i heard a meow-ing sound that came from on top of the tree.

I looked up to see a kitten trying to get down but i guess didn't know how to get down.

"Awwww, what are you doing up there kittyt? You might fall. Come here, let me help you down," i said to thekitten as i climbed up the tree. Yeah, i may be a city girl but i ever climbed trees during my acting times... So i'm quite good.

 

-Byung Hun POV-

Haha! I like teasing her! She looks cute when she is embarrassed! I placed back the picture frame on the table and sighed in joy then i headed out of the room to go out. 

"Byeongari! Where's my ~~~~!" Bomi shouted from m back as I'm walking out.

"What? Do you think I'm a radar or something? I don't exactly know where she is but I told her to wait outside just now."

"Oh okay, then let's go!"

We went out to see no ~~~~. Maybe she's still changing. So we continue chatting.

"So are you going back to the city?" I asked Bomi.

"Nope, I'm going to stay here permanently!" Bomi replied.

I grinned widely while only having images of ~~~~ on my mind, "REALLY?"

" OF COURSE NOT TRUE! Pabo! Yes I'm going backt to the city but I don't know when. ~~~~ will determine it as she wanted to clear her mind over a huge problem back in the city" Bomi replied.

My head fell," Oh, i see... So what's actually her HUGE problem?"

Bomi hesitated to answer but she did anyways," Err... Well, back in the city she had a argument with her fi..."

She was cut by a groan, "OUCHY! My !"

We looked up to see ~~~~ on the ground. We rushed to help her up.

"~~~~! ~~~~! Are you okay? Where were you?!" Bomi started to panic checking any forms of injury on ~~~~ whie i just stood there, feeling abit worried.

"I was saving this kitty from the tree"~~~~ replied sounding full of pain. I guess she hurt her bum pretty hard. 

"What the! You shoudn't have! You know you can hurt yourself right? Aish! ~~~~ you bett..." Bomi continued nagging.

"Yeah, you shoudn't have done that you know... you might get hurt." I said to her, sincerely worried.

Bomi was nodding like she was head-banging, " You could've asked Byung Hun to do it!"

"Yeah ask me!" I said and continued, " I'm the pro!"

~~~~ just rolled her eyes at me. " You? PRO? You sure? What if you can't even climb that tree? Huh, Carrot?"

"What did you call me? Carrot? Whatever but what if I can safely climb up and down the tree with none the kitten and I not having a scratch at all? How will you reward me? Give me a kiss?"

 

-Your POV-

I was taken aback by that statement. I saw Bomi giggling and Byung Hun was smirking at me woth this evil twinkle in his eyes

I know he was just teasing me so  i coolly replied," Well, you know what? I rather kiss Sweety, your cow then kissing a carrot."

I laughed together with Bomi and high-fived her while Byung Hun was dumbfounded.

"Seriously my cow? Oh gosh, ~~~~, you seriously have bad taste. I mean every girl in village will be dying to kiss me even Bomi there!" he pointed to Bomi who was now surprised.

She stuck her tongue out at him.

I just giggled, Whatever Byung Hun!"

I turned around and placed the kitten down as i walked back to Bomi and linked arms with her and head to the dining area while waiting for lunch. Byung Hun just tagged along behind.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello! There you go the 6th Chapter! 

I'm so sorry once again... Haish....

Anyways COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE yeahs? ;)

All of you are loved!