The reason behind the drama is ME

He's my village boy

Recap:

-Bomi POV-

That's it, she's gone too far!

I turned and scooped some gravy and threw at Hyuna's face. She looked pissed but I don't give a damn. She deserved it. Soon, Janey joined in. Food, fruits, different kinds of stuff were flying everywhere. ~~~~ just stood there. I guess she was still shocked by what Hyuna said. I kept on grabbing anything I could get and aimed at Hyuna. She really gets on my nerves. I'm very sure the reason she's doing this is because she's jealous of ~~~~ for 'stealing' Byunghun.

Hhh steal my foot! I continued throwing things at her when...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-Byunghun POV-

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING?! STOP IT! NOW!" I barked as I stomped my feet to break the fight.

I grabbed hold of Janey's right hand and pulled her away while Bomi was still out of hand. She was right in front of Hyuna and any minute now, she'll attack her. 

"BOMI! Stop it!" I roared but to no avail.

It turned to see ~~~~ standing rooted to the ground, not knowing what to do. She looked up and met my gaze.

"Stop them!" I shouted at her and she finally brought Bomi away leaving Hyuna behind. 

I dragged Janey who was struggling from my grip towards the van that I just rented today. As on cue, ~~~~ was dragging Bomi too.

"What the hell has gone wrong with ALL of you?" I scolded.

"It's that bish's fault! She started talking crap!" Bomi replied with anger still reflected in her eyes.

"Oppa! It's Hyuna unni's fault! She started trash talking ~~~~ unni!" Janey explained, more like shouting at me.

"Don't you know that you're embarrassing yourselves AND our family?! What would people say now huh? A family of hooligans?" I eyed them both.

"OPPA! We were just protecting ~~~~ unni!" Janey started crying.

"And Janey since when did you become this violent?! Trying to be what? A gangster now?" I continued lecturing her.

"Byunghun oppa, don't scold th-," as soon as I heard ~~~~'s voice, I became angrier.

"YOU! This all started because of you! If you never step your foot at this village, nothing like this will happen! You should just  -," I said in between my gritted teeth.

"BYUNGHUN!" Bomi stopped me from continuing.

 

-Your POV-

Ouch, that hurts.

I feel really stupid, not doing anything back there. If only my body didn't jam, none of this would have happen. Hearing those words, it hurts but i can't deny it since it's the fact. Tears threatened to roll down my cheeks but I fought back. Even though I'm sad, I won't cry. I just turned normal again for a few days. I just looked down on the floor.

"Let's just go home! Everyone get in!" Byunghun oppa shouted as he pushed Janey at the front seat. Bomi and I just sat behind. The journey back home was dead silence. The radio was off and no one dared to talk.

Everyone alighted and trudged home. No one opened their mouth until I heard Byunghun oppa told Janey, "From now on, you're not allowed to talk to ~~~~! No, don't even go near her!"

With that, Janey stomped into the house and slammed her room door. I just looked up to meet Byunghun oppa's angry eyes.

"And YOU!" hepinted at me,"Don't get near my sister and I!"

With that he trampled in. I just heaved a sigh and looked down not noticing Bomi was beside me all along until she rubbed my back.

"~~~~-ah I'm so sorry," she apologised.

I looked up and put on a fake smile, "Nah, it's not your fault. Don't worry I'm okay. Let's just go in and sleep okay?"

I just walked in leaving her a few steps behind.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

yoyoyo!

See another chappie is up!
So now what? They're not in good terms. HMMMMMMM :(
Find out soon, maybe tomorrow. :)

Btw did i tell you that i met Teen Top? Well yeah. Just gonna tell you some things, not interested don't have to read. :)
They came to Singapore for Sundown Festival on the 26th November. I went like duhh. I'm a true Angel adn Ljjang so i cannot miss them. Anyways they performed 5 songs - Supa Luv, Angel, No more perfume on you, The back of my hand brushes against and Clap! Yeah they performed in that orded. I've been fanchanting, dancing and fancaming the whole time. Btw LJOE spoke ENGLISH! ANd he said, "You're so hot.high" two times. And i was spazzing no i was rather laughing my off. Damn cute! Then straight away from there i went to the hotel they stay and wait for them to come back. Got a fancam CHECK IT OUT -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLndoFoDV5U

Well then rushed to the airport. Hehe another fancam, you should read the descriptions okay?? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4ww17m5Q3E

I have fancams for the performances too but it's not uploaded yet. Hmmm that's all i want to say, Oh btw i touched LJOE's back! Pwhahaha ok not a big deal. :)

 I LOVE YOU MAI MANI!

 

BONUS PIC

This was taken in SG during th exclusive fanmeet and greet. That winie the pooh happens to be an Angel that i got to kow when i was queing for sundown fest. :) She's sho sho lucky!

 

SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT!