Let's spice things up, shall we?

He's my village boy

Recap:

 

"What's your point, Hyuna?" he sounded agitated.

"Well, I'm just telling you, she'll go back and get on with the better life she has. She has a secret that's why she's here. I mean a CITY girl will get married to a CITY boy right?" I looked at him deep in the eyes.

"S-se.. Secret? C-city Boy?" it came out as a whisper from his mouth.

I just nodded. He looked at me and left me standing there while he ran somewhere. 

Mission accomplished.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-Byunghun POV-
I've been running for quite some time now. Running with no destination. I finally stopped when I was out of breath. I sat down on the grass to catch my breath. A few minutes passed and when I'm finally breathing normally, I looked around, taking in the surroundings. I realised that this was where I found ~~~~ crying. [a/n] recall Chapter 13

Aish, why am i even thinking about her again?

I tried getting her out of my mind but it just wouldn't work. To add on, the words Hyuna said to me repeated in my head. 

"She has a secret that's why she's here. I mean a CITY girl will get married to a CITY boy right?"

"Secret. City boy?" I whispered to myself, " ~~~~ has a secret? Maybe she already has a guy? From the city?"

What am I thinking? I ruffled my hair in frustration. It can't be right? Since she's always smiling and she blushing when I . She likes me right? I keep on wondering till i grew so frustrated.

"Why is she keeping secrets from me? I already told her she could count on me," I talked to myself again.

Now I was really frustrated.

So she's just another stranger that'll come and go? Why  must i fall for her? If i know this would happen, I'd just be cold to her since day 1. Now she's hurting me! I hate her!

Looking at the sky, I decided to make a move and head home.

"Grandma, where's Janey?" I asked.

"Oh, they went to the Night Market that started yesterday."

"Okay, who's she with?"

"Bomi, Minwoo and ~~~~"

Hearing ~~~~'s name, I straight away dashed out. I'm not gonna let ~~~~ near my sister.

 

-Hyuna POV-

I saw oppa dashed out of the house. And I'm so sure Plan D will work. I quickly rushed to the Night Market. 

When i reached, I quickly searched for that girl. I found her. She was smiling as she looks at the different bracelets.

That smile won't be on your face for long, ~~~~-ah.

I smirked and get out of hiding towards ~~~~. I pretended to buy some braceletes too. Just as she was about to pay for her bracelets, i snatched them away and told the person i want to buy it. He looked as shocked as ~~~~. 

"Urm, sorry but I'm sure I got that first," ~~~~ said to me oh-so-politely.

"Oh! It's you ~~~~-ah. I didn't know a well-known celebrity like you would spend your money on cheap stuffs like these," i pointed at the different things. At the same time i was hoping that Byunghun oppa will come.

"E-excuse me?" she said.

"You're excused. But don't act deaf. I said why are spending money on these cheap stuffs when you can get the more high-class ones? Are you trying to look down on the villagers?"

"HYUNA THAT'S ENOUGH!" Bomi shouted and stood in between the shocked ~~~~ and I. 

"Go back to the city, you city girl! You don't belong here. Go back to the coty and live your good life with your city boy!" I spat out.

 

-Bomi POV-

That's it, she's gone too far!

I turned and scooped some gravy and threw at Hyuna's face. She looked pissed but I don't give a damn. She deserved it. Soon, Janey joined in. Food, fruits, different kinds of stuff were flying everywhere. ~~~~ just stood there. I guess she was still shocked by what Hyuna said. I kept on grabbing anything I could get and aimed at Hyuna. She really gets on my nerves. I'm very sure the reason she's doing this is because she's jealous of ~~~~ for 'stealing' Byunghun.

Hhh steal my foot! I continued throwing things at her when...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello! Heh sorry for being away for too long!!!

I'm gonna start the updates back!

:) Anyways you know the previous chappie?

I was seriously gonna post the next day after i posted chappie 25

but i guess i forgot to NOT save it as drafts. Yea lol i saved it as drafts and i forgot to undraft it. 

HAHAHA so so sorry. Anyways...

what now? What will happen? GOSH.

Idk if this is a bad/good news but I will end this at about 30-35.

Oh and another chappie coming right up later tonight.

SUBSCRIBE:)

COMMENTS ARE MUCH APPRECIATED! <3