Bomi's village family

He's my village boy

 

Recap:

"~~~~, this is Byung Hun. He is older than me and i grew up in the village with him. And bro, this is ~~~~, she is that actress that acted in grandma's favourite tv series! I'm her personal assistant." I winked at him as i introduced them to each other.

They shook hands and took quite a while to finally let go. I just grinned widely.

I guess you woud eventually find your love here too ~~~~-ah... :)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-Your POV-

I shook hand with Byung Hun. We held onto each other's hands for quite sometime then we finally let go. The atmosphere was awkward. Byung Hun just looked away. While i looked at Bomi who was smiling like an idiot. I felt blood rush to my cheeks and I hope Bomi will help to ease the atmosphere.

Just at the right time, a little girl's voice called out, "Byung Hun oppa! I found Sweety!" she pulled the cow towards Byung Hun with excitement.

Byung Hun turned to her and was about to pat her head when Bomi suddenly shouted, "Janey-ah!"

She pulled her into a big bear hug. The girl named Janey went stiff for a moment and relaxed when she finally realised who it was, "BOM BOM! You're back! Omg I miss you a lot, you know!" 

They finally let go of each other. I smiled at "Janey". Upon seeing me she rushed to me and held onto my left arm and scrutinized me closely.

"Omo! It's ~~~~ unnie from My Heart Was Never With Her(a random title of the tv series)!" she squealed with joy. I just bit my lips.

Bomi ruffled her hair and introduced her to me. I gave her a hug and she gladly hugged me back. Byung Hun just stood there and look at us.

"So byeongari, we need help to push the car as you can see the wheel is stuck in the mud!" Bomi told Byung HUN. I giggled when i heard her call him Byeongari.

They must be very close that Bomi doesn't address Byung Hun formally...

And soon a number of guys from the village have gathered to help push the car. I was in the car, ready to accelerate as soon as i can. The car was finally free and i was about to drive but was told to stop as they wanted to just push the car. I was a little confused but i still let them push the car over to the coffee house, with me still sitting at the driver's seat. 

When we reached the coffee house. Bomi went to greet the village people. It's nice to actually see that everyone in the village knows every other villagers well. She was busy talking to this lady with make-up on her face and hair setted up nicely when 4 girls surrounded my car. One of them took a closer peek at me.

She suddenly screamed, "HyunA! There's a celebrity in here!"

The lady that Bomi was talking to turned around and started to walk up to me. I assumed that she was this "HyunA".

"Omo! Aren't you ~~~~! Ohmy! Pleasure to meet you. You look very beautiful in real life!" she complimented me.

I nodded and said thanks.Then I turned to see where Bomi went to but what caught my eyes was Byung Hun smiling widely at me. My cheeks were burning as i turned away. It was quite cramp and stuffy due to the fact that many people were surrounding me. but I didn't really mind.I feel great being able to get company. Soon, i got out of the car and waited for Bomi who seem to have disappeared. 

Later, Bomi came holding hands with an old lady which i assumed was the grandma they were referring to just now. She was piggy-backing  a little boy who looks a little older than Janey. I smiled at her direction.

"~~~~, this is grandma and this is her grandson, Min Woo," she introduced them to me.

"Annyeonghaseyo halmeoni and Min Woo, jeoneun ~~~~ ibnida"i bowed as I introduced myself.

"Oh, what a polite lady, come come let's go home. I will cook some dish to welcome a special guest and to celebrate the return of Bom Bom,"said grandma. I just nooded and followed them to one of the huts.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong! 

Ok so Chapter 5 is done! 

Baksu~!

Anyways wait for updates yawwws

Hope you enjoy reading it so far.

If you have comment about my writing, please kindly tell me.

I will gladly appreciate your comments.

Subscribe yea~ (:

OK GOODNIGHT!

 

 

Next POSSIBLE update: tomorrow