A walk around the village with Janey

He's my village boy

Recap:

 

"Seriously my cow? Oh gosh, ~~~~, you seriously have bad taste. I mean every girl in village will be dying to kiss me even Bomi there!" he pointed to Bomi who was now surprised.

She stuck her tongue out at him.

I just giggled, Whatever Byung Hun!"

I turned around and placed the kitten down as i walked back to Bomi and linked arms with her and head to the dining area while waiting for lunch. Byung Hun just tagged along behind.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

-Your POV-

I savoured all the dishes that was cook. It's been quite a while that i last tasted  real village food. It is much much more delicious here as compared to the village food served in the city. I helped Grandma and Bomi to clear and wash the dishes. 

After that i headed out again.

"~~~~ unni!" Janey called me, " Let's go for a walk with Sweety!"

I went up to her and ruffled her hair. I agreed. So we went and take Sweety along. It was only me and Janey and the cow.

So held one of my hands as she pulled on the lease that was on Sweety. I swung our hands back and fourth as we walked, enjoying the afternoon scenery. 

"Janey, why is her name Sweety?" i asked, curious while pointing to the cow.

"Errr well, it was given it's name by my late parents."

"Late parents?"

"Yeah... Well they passed away when i was only on years old. Oppa was only 11 then."

"Oh, I'm sorry about that," I told her as we headed and sat on the bench facing the direction of the sunset.

"Nah, it's okay unni. Do you want to know what happened?"

"Are you okay with telling? I mean it's okay if you don't want to tell."

"Hmmm since i have this feeling that i really should tell unni but i don't know why... I will tell you"

I just smiled and nodded at her.

She started telling the story, " Well like i said they passed away when oppan and i were very young. They got into an accident when they were heading to the city to work. They actually have jobs in this village but they wanted to earn more money so that oppa and I can grow up in a more promising way. So yeah, they were on the way there, when a car crashed into the bus they were in. Unfortunately, they were the ones who got the most impact therefore they didn't make it...." tears started falling down her cheeks.

I went nearer to her and patted her back, "It's okay, Don't cry. Shhhh" 

"So now, grandma who was our neighbour then, adopted us and took care of us. She has been a very nice to us. I don't know how to thank her. But I'm very sure when I am older about oppa's current age, I will work hard to pay her back. I will make my parents proud of me. I want to repay oppa for taking a good care of me all this while," she continued sobbing.

" Janey-ah, I'm sure you can do it! Aja aja hwaiting" I pumped my fist in the air. She just smiled and wiped away her tears.

"HWAITING!"

I hugged her then pointed towards the amazing view, "Look at the sunset! It's so beautiful."

She nodded in agreement and said, " The sunset is beautiful but i think unni is much much more beautiful."

With that i blushed and ruffled her hair, " Aigooo our little Janey is so cute!"

We laughed and continued admiring nature's beauty. Before the Sun was totally down, we headed home.

"Unni, let's fly kite tomorrow at the big field!" 

"Haha, okay kiddo! Let's ask Bomi, Minwoo, oppa and grandma!"i replied as i took her hand and headed home together with Sweety.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

YAY YAY ! Another update~ 

Enjoys!

Comment and Subscribe! <3