There will be sunshine after the rain

He's my village boy

Recap:


 

"And YOU!" he pointed at me,"Don't get near my sister and I!"

With that he trampled in. I just heaved a sigh and looked down not noticing Bomi was beside me all along until she rubbed my back.

"~~~~-ah I'm so sorry," she apologised.

I looked up and put on a fake smile, "Nah, it's not your fault. Don't worry I'm okay. Let's just go in and sleep okay?"

I just walked in leaving her a few steps behind.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-Your POV-

The next day, I woke up extra early. Even though many things happened last night, I tried not to get affected by it. To add on, it's really my fault. I messed up their normal lives. And Byunghun oppa totally have the right to be angry at me. I got up from bed and went out of the room. When I ecxitted the door, I saw Byunghun oppa going in to wake up Janey.

Wow, he's up early today.

I smiled at him but only got the cold glare of his eyes and walked into the room. I guess he's still angry at me. I sighed and headed out to shower but stopped when Byunghun oppa started screaming frantically, panicking like crazy.

"JANEY! JANEY!" he cried on top of his lungs searching high and low for Janey.

I turned around and gave a confused look. Isn't he from Janey's room? Why is he shouting for her?

I decided to ask him what's up despite our cold war, "B-byunghun oppa, what's wrong? Isn't Janey in the room?"

I only got the cold glare of his once again. He stomped out of the house screaming out for Janey while I was still very puzzled. I walked towards Janey's room to find the bed empty.  Then it registered in my head that...

Janey is missing!

 

-Byunghun POV-

Janey wasn't in her room. I panicked.

Was I too harsh last night?

When ~~~~ asked me what's the matter I just ignored her. I felt irritated by her. I just stomped out of the house to search for Janey. My heart was pounding so violently as if i was beaten in a wrestling match. She ran away because of me. I'm sure it's my fault she's away. I've been running around for quite sometime now.  I heard other voices calling out to Janey so i turned my head and I saw ~~~~, Bomi, Grandma and Minwoo. 

I didn't know what to do other than screaming for Janey. I don't want to her to get hurt. She's the only family I've got now. I don't want to lose her. I regret being so harsh to her. I'm totally worrying right now. I ran to wherever my legs could carry m too. I searched almost everywhere but to no avail. Eventually, I stopped at the bridge. Tears started trickling down my face. I let my legs hang freelywhile i sat at the edge of the bridge, sobbing.

I sobbed more, "Janey-ah! Oppa is so sorry oppa is a meanie.Janey please come back."

I cried my heart out now, "Janey-ah! Jeongmal jeongmal mianhe! Who do I have now if you're gone?"

 

-Your POV-

I heard everything he said. I decided to come up to him.

"Yeah Janey-ah! Your oppa won't have anyone anymore if you;re gone," I started shouting as if calling out to Janey.

Byunghun oppa turned to face me while still sobbing. Like this, he really looks like a small, innocent boy who got his candy snatched away. I gave him a slight smile.

"Janey-ah, if you're gone, then I won't get to see his handsome face anymore. Please come back. Please come home," I shout out.

Byunghun oppa wiped away his tears and looked at me, a bit stunned. I smiled at him and looked ahead till I caught sight of the mountain. I stared at it for awhile and turned back to oppa who's now standing up.

"Oppa, you know what? I think I might know where Bomi is," I said as I ran towards where I suspect Janey would be at.

Byunghun oppa just trailed behing me, trying to catch up. After about 2 minutes of running we finally stopped in front of Janey's secret hut.

"Janey-ah, come out. It's ~~~~ unni!" I called out to her, confident that she's inside.

Later the door creaked open and showed a little Janey with swollen eyes. She ran up to me and hugged me tight. She started sobbing againl. I bent down and hugged her while rubbing her back. 

"Shhh, shhh, don't cry anymore. Let's go home, neh? Everyone is worried about you. Especially your oppa," with that i glanced up at Byunghun oppa.

"I don't want to go home. Oppa is so mean to me. He said I can't go near you," she sniffled.

"Oppa didn't mean it. He was just angry at that time," consoled me.

"Janey-ah, oppa's really sorry. You can go near ~~~~. Talk to her whenever you want. Just... just don't go off like that," Byunghun oppa finally said something as he closed the gap between us.

"No! Oppa hurt ~~~~ unni!I won't forgive you until you apologise to her!" Janey turned and stomped her feet, making Byunghun oppa stop walking.

"Aish, fine fine... ~~~~-ah, forgive me for yesterday," Byunghun oppa apologised.

"Oppa, you're already forgiven yesterday. It's nothing anyways," I said softly.

"Ok, now i forgive you oppa," Janey ran up to her oppa and hugged him,"But wait oppa has to promise, you won't do something stupid like yesterday again!"

"I promise!"

"Pinky swear?"

"Pinky swear," oppa said as the two siblings did a pinky swear.

I just stood there chuckling at their cuteness. We finally head home. Janey was walking in the middle while her right hand was holding my left hand and her left hand was holding Byunghun's oppa right hand.

"I'm so happy!" she said as she started swinging our hands back and forth.

I just smiled while Byunghun oppa ruffled her hair with his free hand.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HELLO!

well currently 12.38am in SG.
this is another update for my awesome readers! :)

sooooo did you guys hear the news?

TEEN TOP is coming back on the 5th of Jan! :D
*happy dance! happy dance!*

tumblr_lvgkkpl83n1qc8i03o1_500.png

 

Ok i will stop writing the "subscribe and comment"
since no one's gonna do that anyways. :)
So i shall say....


BE PATIENT & CONTINUE READING~!<3