The end of us

He's my village boy

Recap:

 

-Byunghun POV-

I guess I was too harsh. But the truth about her engagement was such a blow. It cause such burning pain in my heart. I just confessed and that was what I got. I really do love ~~~~! She's my everything. Those words I said to her were not empty words. I meant every single word. 

I'm not giving up on her.

And I know what I should so now.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-Your POV-

I stared into the mirror to see a lady staring back at me. Her eyes were filled with sadness, loneliness and confusion. I sighed as I continued dabbing some blusher on my cheeks. I sighed. I didn't want to be on that stage. Not right now. It's been like what? 3, 4 months since I was last standing with the attention all on me and the cameras rolling. But I guess... I have to do what I have to do.

---

"Let's welcome ~~~~!" exclaimed Juri unni while thunderous applauds filled the whole studio.

I took a deep breath and went out with a plastered smile on my face. I tried my best to continue smiling and answered each question with patience despite some that made my blood boil. It was going well until once segment. A segment that I never new and was stated as "special segment" which was done specially for me.

I stood up in protest. I've been so patient with the questions and being so nice, anwering each and every one of them and now they asked me to do this?!

"So ~~~~, who will it be? Junsu or Byunghun?" the question that outraged me.

At that point of time I was questioning myself. Why was I even there? These people don't have any better things to do! Why must they in others personal life and make a big fuss about it? 

I was about to retaliate when the studio door was flung open. My brain was not functioning well or so i thought. I was imagining things. I saw Byunghun oppa. I really thought i was hallucinating but I realised I wasn't when I saw Bomi pushing Byunghun oppa aside and blocking him. Byunghun oppa looked really pissed. I was in a state of shock. I didn't know what was happening. Byunghun oppa stomped his way up to me despite being held back by Bomi and soon the other - Minwoo, Janey and grandma.

"So that's what you're trying to do huh? Just intrude the village to get a peace of mind, running away from a fiance, I never knew existed?! You played my feelings. I shouldn't have wasted my time on you! Get out of my life!" he wailed and trampled towards the exit.

"Unni!" Janey rushed to me and hugged me tight while sobbing.

Without realising, beads of tears rolled down my cheeks. I patted her head. I saw grandma just looking down while Minwoo was behind Janey trying to calm Janey down. Bomi rushed towards Byunghun oppa, trying to stop him. My eyes followed his disappearing figure. However, it stopped beating later when Byunghun oppa turned back and made his way to my direction. I didn't know what to expect.

He grabbed Janey's shoulder harshly and separated her from me.

"AND DON'T EVER COME NEAR MY FAMILY!"

With that, he dragged everyone out. Bomi gave me an apologetic but assuring look. I fell on my knees crying. I was clueless.

Why are things happening to me?

-Byunghun POV-

I didn't mean to do what I did. I let my anger took over. I was supposed to bring her back. I was supposed to bring ~~~~ back. That Junsu guy just had to tell me things that I don't want to hear.

Flashback

"What are you doing here?"Junsu asked, more like demanded.

"I'm binging back ~~~~!"

"Well, well, you really don't know anything do you?" he clicked his tongue and continued, "What exactly did ~~~~ tell you? Did she ever said she love you? You really don't know the real story?"

"What the hell are you trying to say?!"

"Don't you think it's ridiculous if THE ~~~~ is to choose a poor village boy than THE Junsu? Well, it's not going happen! We're getting married!"

He turned around and he walks with chin up high and a satisfied smirk on him face. I balled my fists and was about to pound on him from the back when he turned and said.

"Oh, and also, just in case you didn't know... ~~~~ never thought any of you as important people in her life but instead low-lives, poor, naive villagers who live in run-down area with no proper sanitary."

End of fashback

That was what happened. I never want to see her anymore! She broke my heart! She insulted my family! 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yoyoyoyoyo!

Fellow angels heard that?!?

#TEENTOP1STWIN on 3rd Feb 2012 Music Bank!

Lalalalalala sing a happy song~ Lalalalalala teen top all day long~!

tumblr_lygfgunuzX1r5xmpfo1_500.gif

tumblr_lygbovK4nJ1qd17hlo1_250.gif tumblr_lygbovK4nJ1qd17hlo2_250.gif

nyehehehehehehe~! I'm a PROUD angel! :)