Saturday

Complicated Love

As the days flew by, you and Sehun became closer and closer. One casual day at school you walked up to Baekhyun. ''Hey oppa.'' you poked his arm and smiled. ''oh hi (y/n).'' He nodded and put his bag in his locker.

''How's it going with you and Sehun?'' he asked, ignoring your eyes. ''Us? well were doing fine, i guess. I mean he's sweet, but i still nag at him.'' you giggled slightly. ''That seems nice...'' Baekhyuns voice trailed off at the end of the sentence.

He was still trying to get rid of his feelings for you, but it was difficult. That pure smile and laugh of yours was his sunshine (happiness).

''Anyways, i realized we never hang out as much, so i wanted to know if you were free on Saturday.'' you stood on your tiptoes, waiting for his answer. Baekhyun shut his locker door and looked up at you with a shocked expression.

''what?! Hang out with you on Saturday? Don't you have like a date with Sehun or something?'' Baekhyun asked trying not to show his feelings.

''So i have to be hanging with Sehun ALL the time now huh? I can't even hang out with my one and only friend?'' you crossed your arms. ''No i'm fine with the idea, i just don't want to cause you and Sehun any trouble. That's all.'' He sighed.

''Cause who trouble?'' Sehun asked, walking up to you and wrapping his arm around you waist. ''Hey baby.'' he smiled at you and then turned his attention back to Baekhyun.

''ahem.'' Baekhyun cleared his throat and looked away. You decided to explain. ''Sehunnie.'' you cooed, trying to soften him up. ''you know you can't keep me all to yourself. i mean other people want to talk to me and hang with me too you know. not just you.'' you blinked three times. Sehun tucked a strand of hair behind your ear.

''And who wants to steal away my girl?'' he asked pinching your cheek. You smiled and pointed to Baekhyun, who was no longer facing you. Sehun let you go. ''Him?'' he sounded a little annoyed.

Baekhyun turned around. ''Why?'' Sehun looked back at you a little confused. ''He's my only friend dumbo.'' You teased. ''It's okay if you don't want her to hang with me, i don't want to cause any trouble.'' Baekhyun replied simply. You shot Sehun a stare. ''okay okay, fine.'' Sehun finally agreed. ''But.'' You and Baekhyun looked at Sehun.

''You have to have her home before 8 pm. No skinship allowed either.'' sehun stated clearly. ''got it'' Baekhyun nodded. ''Since when did you become so protective?'' you asked Sehun. He shrugged. ''I'm just watching over my little flower.'' Sehun kissed the top of you head.

''I'll see you later.'' Baekhyun said goodbye and left. He couldn't stand to watch Sehun kissing you and everything, but thank god he had one whole day with you. He smiled thinking about Saturday.

Sehun, you, and Baekhyun had no idea what was to come on Saturday...

Ooooh! whats going to happen on Saturday? haha i know whats in store, but you guys are going to have to wait for my next update! Be sure to check out my other fan fic called: ''Don't Hesitate to Steal My Heart Away'' (kai fanfic) hope you liked this story so far! ;)

 

xoxo, @exo_miracles <3