Curiosity

Complicated Love

You shuddered at the thought. ''No there's no way it could be from Sehun. It's just a gut feeling (y/n)'' You said in your mind. 

It wasn't long before you were standing in front of what Luhan said was your home. ''This...is..where i lived?'' You stared at the tiny property. ''Yeah.'' Luhan sighed. ''Why? Don't like it?'' He chuckled.

''No,i guess i'll have to get used to it.'' You smiled and unloaded your things. Sehun followed you into the house silently. ''Are you going to be okay here?'' Sehun asked,barely audible. You nodded. Afraid to speak to him. He swallowed and went outside to help Luhan with the remaining things.

''Last one.'' Luhan set your sleek black bag on the table and brushed himself off. ''Well if you need anything or if anything happens then just give us a call. This also includes if you remember anything too.'' Luhan said. ''Don't worry, i will.'' You replied.

''Thanks for your help and everything.'' You waved goodbye and walked back inside. ''Aren't you going to say anything to her?'' Luhan asked Sehun. ''Why should i? It's not like she cares anymore.'' Sehun said coldly. ''Whats wrong with you? (Y/n) didn't do anything wrong! She can't help it if she doesn't remember!'' Luhan glared at him.

''i thought you changed'' Luhan shook his head before leaving. Sehun stood there blankly. All of this was upsetting him and he was getting impaitent with you. He walked up to your door and raised his hand to ring the bell. He gulped and shakily rang the

bell. ''Who could that be?'' You stopped unpacking and walked over to the door. You opened it, but no there was nobody there. ''hello?'' You took a step out and looked around. ''Weird. I thought i heard the doorbell ring.'' You shrugged and walked back in, completely unaware that Sehun was standing on the side of your house.

''I guess it's over for me and for you.'' Sehun whispered. He bit his bottom lip as a tear fell down his cheek. ''Love is just to complicated for me.'' He looked up and walked away from your little house, trying his best not to look back.

''Done!'' You brushed your hands off and smiled proudly at your newly organized house. ''Better than before.'' You looked out the window and realized that it was evening already. ''That was quick.'' You said.

The air in your home was stuffy so you walked out onto your front porch. The evening air was cool and slightly breezy. ''Ahhh.'' You took a deep breath and sat on the steps looking out into the stars. Hoping any memories of your past would resurface. It was no use.

''I guess i shouldn't force myself to remember things.'' You said to yourself. Taking out your phone you dialed Baekhyun's number. ''Hey'' You said into the phone. ''Oh hey (y/n)'' Baekhyun answered. ''Can you give me my class assignments that i missed out on?'' You asked.

''Sure, but i got to admit it's a lot of work.'' He said. ''Well i guess i'll have to ask you for help then.'' You laughed. ''I'll be over soon.'' He hung up.

You smiled again and continued to stare out into the distance. ''What if the life i imagined wasn't what i expected?'' You asked out loud. The curiosity grew in you and you wanted to find out more of your past life.

''What are you thinking about?'' A voice called. You looked up to see a smiling Baekhyun walking towards you. ''Here you go.'' He set down two big bags. ''All of this?'' your eyes grew wide. Baekhyun laughed. ''Calm down.'' He reached into one of the bags and took out a folder.

''This is your work.'' He handed you the red folder. ''The rest is for us.'' He took out a two boxes of food. ''I figured you haven't ate yet, so i brought you some refreshing soup.'' He handed you a box and spoon. You accepted it and looked at him.

''What?'' Baekhyun asked. ''Nothing, it's just why are you always here when i need you?'' You asked. He stopped eating and looked down. ''You'll know why when you get you memories back.'' He answered quickly. ''What if they never come back?'' You whispered.

''Then some people will be in a lot of pain and have a hard time accepting the truth.'' He replied slowly. ''What do you mean by that?'' You asked. ''Who will be hurt?'' The curiousity was killing you. ''Think about it (y/n)! Who will will be hurt the most.'' Baekhyun raised his voice.

''i have to go'' He grabbed his stuff and left without another word. You sat there in a daze. ''What does he mean?'' Thoughts ran through your mind. ''Its not Luhan. It can't be Sehun...or Baekhyun.'' You got frustrated and tugged at your hair.

Angry and stressful tears filled your eyes. ''Who made me forget everything?'' You sobbed and rested your head between your knees.

Mean while Sehun laid in bed silently. 

Regretting everything he did to you on the night of the accident.

I'm not going to have that many chances to update, so please be paitent with me and thank you all for reading! <3

Xoxo @Exo_Miracles ;)

co-author @Exo_World13 :)