Familiar Strangers

Complicated Love

You stared openly at the strange young man sitting near you. He looked hurt and was on the verge of breaking down. ''Where am i? Sir do you know this place?'' You asked looking around the white and blank room.

Sehun bit down on his lip and looked at the ground. The truth was something he couldn't bear. He tried to blink away his sadden tears. ''Exscuse me.'' You reached out to touch the young man's arm. ''Are you okay?'' You asked cluelessly.

Your touch, your voice, your attitude was completely different. It wasn't the same as before. Sehun could tell right away. He didn't want the new you, he ached for the old you. The one who always yelled at him and hit him almost everyday, but always ended up cuddling in his arms like a innocent puppy.

Sehun glanced up at you familar yet strange face. His stare made you uncomfortable. ''Sir, could you please not do that.'' You leaned back shyly. ''You don't know me do you?'' He whispered. ''Everything..........everything that we've been through together...is....is gone.'' He choked on his words.

''What?'' You gave him a strange look. ''Everything that we've been though? What is he talking about?'' you thought. ''I don't even know him and now he's making up stupid crap.'' You were annoyed. ''(y/n)-ah'' Sehun whispered your name, hoping you would respond the way he wanted you to.

''How do you know my name? i don't know you for the last time!'' You raised your voice at him. Sehun couldn't take the pain anymore. He gripped his chest and ran out the hospital door. Angry tears streaming down his cold cheeks.

You watched the hospital door swing back and fourth before closing all the way. An empty feeling grew in your stomach. ''Whats his deal?'' You scoffed. Just then the door opened again and two unfamilar guys walked in with a bouquet of colorful flowers.

''(Y/N)! Your awake?!'' The guy holding the flowers smiled widely and ran over to you. Your empty stomach soon turned in a deliciously happy churn. ''He seems nice.'' You watched his adorable rectangular smile and hazy brown eyes.

''Do you remember me?'' He asked with a hopeful expression. The other taller guy walked over. ''Hey, how are you feeling?'' He flashed you a grin. You smiled back at them. In your mind you tried to remember if you've seen these two handsome guys before, but with no luck they didn't appear to be familar in any way.

''I-'' You were about to answer until a man and a women walked into your room, holding a clipboard. ''Good morning (y/n), i've heard you woke up.'' He smiled gently. ''Before you say anything, it's time for you to get scanned.'' He nodded to the young women next to him.

She carefully helped you out of bed, but realized that you couldn't walk. ''Doctor..'' She said looking up at the man in the white coat. ''I'll get a wheelchair.'' He said. ''No need too.'' The male with hazy eyes walked over to you and picked you up swiftly (bridal style). You clung onto him like a khola bear.

He winked at you slightly. ''okay then'' The doctor said. ''follow me.'' He left the room and everyone else followed. He lead you into a strange room with a glass wall. Baekhyun sat you down on the scanning bed and was about to leave until he felt you grasp his head.

Suprised he turned around. ''Don't leave me.'' You pleaded. It was weird, but you felt like you had a close connection with this male and didn't want him to leave because of your own feelings. ''Okay then, i won't leave you (y/n).'' He said holding your hand tightly.

His words and actions made you feel safe and protected. You smiled shyly at the male. Soon after you were scanned, the doctor called Baekhyun behind the glass wall that seperated him from you. Everyone could see you, but you couldn't see anyone. Just a mirror image of yourself.

The reflections creeped you out and the cold room wasn't helping your emotions either. ''How is she?'' Luhan asked. The doctor sighed. ''It was just as i said.'' He shook his head. ''what do you mean?'' Baekhyun stared intently at the doctor.

Waiting for an answer. ''(y/n) has lost most of her memory.'' He finally let out. Baekhyun was speechless. The doctor's words knocked the air out of him. ''How...how could this happen?'' Baekhyun slowly turned his head to the glass wall and watch you with shocked and sad eyes.

Sitting in the scanning room was a completely different person. Someone who had no memories of her closest friends and family. ''Is she going to get her memory back?'' Luhan asked, his voice was quievering slightly.

''It's hard to tell. If she's lucky then yes she will remember, but you can't force her to remember certain things. That will only trigger her to not remember at all, losing all your chances, so you pretty much have to be patient with her and see the results as time progesses.'' The nurse said simply.

''There's a chance she'll remember everything.'' Luhan patted his friend's back. Baekhyun continued to remain silent and just stare at you. He couldn't help, but feel sorry towards you. ''It's my fault. It's all my fault.'' Baekhyun began to sob.

''Don't say the man. How could it possibly your fault?'' Luhan asked. All the sudden a high pitch scream broke the silence. Everyone looked up at the scanning room. ''(Y/N)!'' Baekhyun forgot about his tears and rushed into the room.

You were lying on the ground, screaming in pain. ''Are you okay? Talk to me (y/n)!'' Baekhyun picked you up again and hurried back into your hospital room. The doctor quickly checked your pained foot. ''What happened?'' Baekhyun and Luhan asked worriedly.

''She just fell on her foot, where she got surgey. The numbness wore off thats why she screamed at the sudden pain. I'll have my nurse here give her more medicene to ease the pain.'' The doctor said before leaving.

The nurse gave you a shot and marked something down on her clipboard. ''I'll be back in a few hours to check on her. If you need anything then just ring this bell and we'll have a nurse or doctor help you out.'' She nodded and left.

''(y/n)-ah, are you okay?'' Baekhyun's soothing voice relaxed you. ''I'm fine, noe that your here.'' You smiled and held his hand. ''Does Sehun know about this?'' Luhan asked aloud. ''Not sure, but you should contact him.'' Baekhyun answered without losing eye contact with you.

His heart fluttered like a thousand happy butterflies. For the first time you had your attention on him. Baekhyun enjoyed it, but knew it was wrong.

You belonged to Sehun and everyone knew that It was the sad reality. Besides he even said to Sehun that he would give up on you. Baekhyun blinked his tears away.

''When i woke up this morning there was a strange male sitting here and he looked as if he was crying.'' You said. Luhan looked over at you. ''A strange male?'' Luhan asked slowly.

''The only person who spent last night here was.....'' Baekhyun and Luhan exchanged looks.

''Sehun..'' They whispered together. 

Updates updates! ;D I just realized that my chapters are really short..... :/ sorry guys. i just want to update ASAP for you all to read :)) ''If there was one thing you could change about this story then what would it be?'' (sorry, i'm just curious as to what your thoughts are) <3

Xoxo, @Exo_Miracles (exo ig account)

co-author- @Exo_World13 (exo ig account)

Today's lucky ig shoutouts goes to: @Derpymaknae (Sehun biased <3) and Exo_61 (Exo account <3) please feel free to check out thier instagram accounts soon. :)

SARANGHAE