Accepting the truth

Complicated Love

 it took a few minutes to realize that Sehun had his lips pressed against yours. Your eyes widened in shock, you tried to pull away, but he had a tight grip on your waist. The more you struggled, the tighter and longer he kissed you. A part of you didn't want to stop. There was warm and passion in his kiss. Thoughts twisted and tangled in your head. You felt his grip loosen and he slowly broke away. He pressed his forehead against yours. "Sorry, I had to do that." He looked into your eyes with a sad expression and walked away. You didn't know what to do.

-at your house- you couldn't get what Sehun did out of your head. "Why did he kiss me? I thought he hated me." You thought, lost and confused. Your mouth opened as a sudden thought rushed into your mind. "W-what if he likes me?" You eyes widened at the thought, but then you ended up laughing it away. "No way, he was probably teasing me. He looks like a player." You shook your head at the idea and went to bed. 2:43 am.

"AHH!" You screamed and shot right up. Your heart raced as you gasped for air, cold sweat ran down the back of your neck and forehead. "Why did I have that dream?" You took a gulp of iced water. After a while you sat in bed thinking about your vivid dream. It turned out Sehun confessed his feelings for you. Then you both starting dating, but then one day Sehun got into an accident. You were there at the scene, screaming his name, and trying to reach him. Tears streamed down your face, as you heard him whisper his last words to you: "I love you." That's when you woke up.

 What was this feeling? "No, I don't like him" you convinced yourself. Then you reached up and touched your lips. "He stole my first kiss" you whispered.

-at Sehun's house- "Sehun also couldn't sleep. He was in the living room pacing back and fourth trying to figure why he did what he did. "You like her man" Sehun thought. "Wait no I don't, why would I fall for a girl like her?" He argued with himself and ran his fingers though his hair. "Ugh!" He groaned and glanced over at the couch. Memories of you sleeping peacefully flowed back into his mind. He clutched his chest. "Sehun, face it. You like (y/n) a lot."