Trying to Understand

Complicated Love

''WHY IS SHE ACTING THIS WAY?!'' Sehun hit the couch with his fist. ''Calm down Sehun.'' Luhan set his glass of water down. ''Baekhyun's her best friend.'' He said. ''That doesn't matter, she's putting me second. I guess I'm meaningless to her.'' Sehun shut his eyes and gritted his teeth.

''Don't say things like that Sehun. (Y/n) still cares for you, i know it. She's only mad because your not taking the time to understand her feelings, you only care about how she feels about you.'' Luhan replied. ''Hyung, how would you know?'' Sehun looked up at him. ''Because, i've been through this too.'' Luhan patted his back.

''You may not understand the situation because (Y/N)'s your first girlfriend and all, but I'm telling you this now. Take the time to understand her and her feelings. Besides, you two just got back together. Why let these little things get in the way of your relationship?'' Luhan advised.

Sehun stayed quiet and thought about his hyung's words. Luhan sighed. ''Listen to me. It's the only way to keep her. Even Baekhyun understands her feelings. Why? Because he doesn't rush. He takes the time to really get to know her. Why do you think its so easy for her to talk to him?'' Luhan asked. ''Bringing Baekhyun into this conversation isn't helping.'' Sehun growled. ''Hey, he was the only example i could think of. Sorry Sehun. Anyways, think about it and give her some time. I'm leaving.'' Luhan smiled and left.

''Do i really not know her?''Sehun asked himself after Luhan left.

-At school the next day-

You quickly rushed to your locker. ''Why am i like this? I shouldn't act cowardly.'' You face palmed yourself and looked around. For some odd reason you didn't want to run into Sehun. The feeling you had in your stomach was the same feeling you had the day you first met him.

''You okay (y/n)?'' A voice behind you asked. ''WHA-'' You whipped your head around. Baekhyun quickly covered your mouth with his hand. ''(Y/N)! We're at school!'' He snapped at you. Baekhyun removed his hand. You were in complete shock. He tried to keep a serious face, but ended up laughing.

''You scared me!'' You said hitting him on the arm. ''haha i'm sorry.'' He smiled. You managed to laugh a little, but continued to watch your surroundings. ''Looking for Seh-'' Baekhyun began but you quickly stopped him. ''Don't say his name......please.'' You whispered. Baekhyun looked at you curiously. ''Are you really okay?'' His voice softened.

You had mixed feelings. You felt scared, sad, hurt, and angry all at once. Deep inside, you missed Sehun, but you hated him for not listening to what you had to say. For not understanding you. ''(y/n)-ah'' Baekhyun shook you a little. You looked up with sad eyes.

''Don't cry again, please.'' He said quietly. ''I'll talk to him later, just stay strong and don't shed any tears.'' Baekhyun felt the urge to hold your hand and pull you in a comforting hug, but he knew it would only make matters worse. ''I'll see you later.'' He stuffed his hands in his pockets and walked away.

The bell rang soon after. Students scattered and walked to their classes. You didn't care if you were late or not. Sighing you set your bag in your locker and took out your books. The hallway was close to empty except for a few students lingering around. You shut your locker door and began walking down the hall to your classroom. ''Relax (y/n)'' you thought. Looking up you saw Sehun turn the corner and walked towards you. Your heart raced as you glanced at his face.

He displayed an emotionless face and ignored your stare. He was coming closer and closer to you. ''Sehun..'' You said quietly. He walked right past you as if you didn't exist. Your heart started aching as you turned slowly and watched his walk away. A part of you wanted to run down the hall to him and hold onto him, never letting go, but the other part of you stayed still.

Your eyes blurred and a tear streamed down your cheek.

Right when you stepped foot in class you noticed Sehun was absent. You made your way over to your desk. A few min. later Luhan arrived at the doorway. ''(Y/n)!'' He called. You looked over at him, curious as to why he was in your class.

All the girls gasped as they saw his handsome face. He motioned you to follow him. Without knowing the reason, you got up and walked out the class. ''Why are you here?'' You asked suprisingly. ''your teacher hasn't started class yet right?'' He asked. ''No'' you replied. ''Good, because your taking the day off.'' He winked at you and grabbed your arm. ''Luhan! What are you doing?!'' He dragged you outside.

''YAH!'' you yelled. Luhan ignored you and took out his phone. ''Hello? Hey come out, I'm at the front entrance.'' He hung up. ''Who was that?'' You asked trying to squirm your way out of his tight grip. ''Hyung! Let go of her!.'' A voice called. You both turned around to see Baekhyun walking towards you. ''You made it huh?'' Luhan smiled and let go of you.

He walked over to Baekhyun and gave him a hug. ''What is going on? How do they know eachother?'' You had so many questions. ''Its been awhile hasn't it?'' Luhan asked laughing. ''It really has, how's your family?'' Baekhyun asked his hyung. ''Great. And yours?'' Luhan said. ''Still in America.'' Baekhyun answered.

You had no idea what was going on. Tired of being confused you made your way over to them and crossed your arms. ''How do you know eachother? You asked. ''I knew Baekhyun and Sehun since grade school.'' Luhan informed you. ''Wait..so your telling me...that you guys are all-'' ''Friends?'' Luhan finished for you. Baekhyun chuckled. ''Yup, shocking right?'' He ruffled your hair. You were still trying to absorb the new information until Luhan spoke.

''Anyways, aren't you guys curious as to why i called you out here?'' Luhan asked. ''Yea, why are we here?'' You asked glancing at Baekhyun. Before Luhan could answer you heard another voice.

''What's going on?'' Everyone turned to see Sehun slowly walking over. You froze and your heart rate increased as you slowly understood what was going on.

''Perfect, now everyone is here.'' Luhan thought with a slight smirk.

Thanks for reading! I know i'm late, but Happy New Years! Wish everyone the best :) 

Not sure when i'll update :/ I just don't have a lot of time on my hands :P Writing two fanfics is hard, so please be patient with me :D

Thank you for subscribing and being a fantastic reader (lol i know that made no sense :PPP) 

Xoxo @Exo_miracles <3 follow on ig 

 

co-author- @Exo_world13 follow on ig