Memories, Memories

Complicated Love

''I don't like anything about you. I HATE YOU!'' You pushed him back and ran off, leaving behind a very confused and upset Sehun...

 

''ANYIA! I don't hate you!'' Your eyes flew open. A blinding light greeted you as looked around. Cold sweat ran down the back of your neck. You tried moving, but soon realized that your right arm was strapped to a bunch of tubes and wires.

Taking a deep breath you tried to recall the dream or should you say nightmare. ''I don't hate you....i don't hate you.'' Those words you kept repeating. You barely had time to yourself when the door opened and in walked a doctor. ''I see you're finally awake.'' He smiled brightly. ''So how are you feeling Miss (y/n)?'' He asked. You shook your head.

''I honestly don't even know...'' You whispered shakily. ''What do you mean you don't know?'' The doctor asked with a serious expression. ''Before...the last thing i remember was hearing him say the words i love you.'' You said. ''Are you talking about Sehun?'' He asked sternly. You just nodded.

''(y/n) thats not possible because he was unconscious when he got hit. There is no way he could have said any of that.'' The doctor explained. ''Hmm.'' He mummered and began checking his clipboard. ''I'm going to schedule a brain scan for you because it seems like you remember certain things.'' He scribbled something down quickly and checked your monitor.

''I'll be back later to prepare you for the scan. Until then take it easy.'' And with that he left your room.

''Sehun...'' You whispered worriedly. You desperately wanted to go to his room and see how he was doing, but you couldn't move. Imprisoned to your hospital bed and chained down with tubes. All you could do was curl up and cry.

''I'm so sorry Sehun.'' You gently weeped and soon cried yourself to sleep. ''(y/n)-ah'' A sweet singsong voice called. Your eyelids fluttered open.

Turning your head slightly you saw a worried Baekhyun at the side of your bed. He was clutching your weak hand tightly. ''Baekhyun...'' You carefully sat up. ''I heard what happened.'' He said in a raspy tone. ''How is he doing?'' You asked ignoring everything else. You just wanted to hear whether Sehun was okay or not.

''He's still asleep, but don't worry. He'll wake up soon. They just gave him medicene so the pain will be relieved. You sighed and sank back into your pillow. ''That's a relief.'' You whispered. Suddenly the door opened again and your doctor walked in. ''Oh great! Your friend is here too. Perfect because i can at least inform someone other than you about your condition.'' The doctor smiled.

''Ready for your scan?'' He pulled over a wheelchair and Baekhyun helped you into it. Even thought you weren't unconscious for a long time your legs felt like jelly. ''This way.'' The doctor directed Baekhyun to wheel you into the scanning room.

''It won't hurt. I promise. It's only a red light that will slowly run across you face. You nodded. ''I know. I've been through this before.'' You answered and laid down on the bed. ''Right.'' The doctor nodded but quickly looked up.

''How does she know that she's been through this before? Her memory isn't back....is it?'' The doctor quickly started the scanning. Baekhyun stood by anxiously. ''Huuuuh!'' The doctor leg out a suprising gasp at the results. ''What is it doc?'' Baekhyun asked.

''Her memory is beginning to come back bit by bit. From here is seems like it started coming back when she witnessed Sehun's accident. That's why she out. Her brain couldn't handle the car accident as well as her memories flooding back all at once.'' The doctor explained.

Baekhyun was speechless. ''So....right now your saying (y/n) remembers everything?'' He whispered. Shaken from the doctors words. ''Not everything, but just little bits and pieces. It will all come back eventually after some period of time.'' The doctor answered.

Baekhyun hesitantly looked at you. A deep feeling of sorrow burried in his chest. ''What did the doctor say?'' You asked once you were back in your hospital room. Baekhyun remained quiet. His eyes fixed on the tiled floor. ''Oppa.'' You shook him slightly. ''Huh?'' He jumped, startled by your touch.

''Are you okay?'' A worried expression on your face. He smiled a little. ''I'm not the one you should be worrying about (y/n)-ah'' He said. You hugged your knees tightly as another image of Sehun popped up in your mind.

It only lasted for a few seconds before quickly fading away like all the other times. But this time you saw it. His smiling face for the first time. You put your head in between your knees and muffled your cries with your hand.

''(y/n)-ah'' Baekhyun's soothing voice calmed you. ''Whats wrong?'' He asked you while caressing your free hand. ''I-I saw it...'' You whispered shakily. ''Saw what?'' Baekhyun asked paitently. You lifted your head to reveal you swollen and teary red eyes.

''His smile...oppa..i saw his smile.'' You had no idea why, but the feeling of that 4 second memory made your feel happy and sad at the same time. Baekhyun swallowed. A tight feeling in his chest. He knew you were talking about Sehun. Sighing he looked into your brown eyes.

''Do you want to go visit him?'' He asked you. Trying his best to hide the pain behind his voice. A hopeful expression appeared on your face as you nodded. ''I'll take you there.'' Baekhyun helped you out of bed. He knew it was the right thing to do. Despite his feelings towards you.

Sehun was all you could think about and as a good friend he wanted to make sure you were happy and no longer living in pain. ''Is this it?'' You asked as Baekhyun stopped in front of a closed white door. He simply nodded.

''You go ahead on in. I'm going to stay out here and talk to a doctor.'' He patted your shoulder before turning the corner and disappearing from sight. Truth was Baekhyun couldn't see you cry anymore. He knew you would shed tears at the sight of Sehun, so he made up and exscuse to leave.

You stood in front of the door for a few minutes. Trying to calm your beating heart. Slowly, you reached for the slender silver handle. Your fingers shook uncontrollably as you slid the door open, holding you breath in the process.

Keeping your eyes glued to the tiled floor, you stepped into the room and clsoed the door behind you. It was dead silent. The only sound was the beeping of the monitor that was connected to Sehun. Closing your eyes you recalled the dream from before.

''I hate you!''

Those words echoed through your mind over and over again. You felt scared and quickly opened your eyes to find a unconscious Sehun sleeping before you. Your heart thumped loudly against your chest, but remained calm. You felt your cheeks grow hot.

Hesitantly, you made your way over to the chair next to his bed and sat down. His blonde hair swept over his closed eyes. You looked down at his milky white hands. Slowly you held onto them. That's when your tears fell. ''Sehun-ah, i'm so sorry.'' You sobbed.

''I don't hate you. I really don't. I never did.'' You choked on every word. It was a struggle to speak, so you just pressed his hands against your forehead and closed your eyes. That's when another image came across your aching and tired mind.

''I. I like you (y/n). Don't ask why because i'm still trying to figure that out. All i know is that it hurts to see you laughing with Baekhyun and going off to a dinner date with him. I know he treats you well, but i can do better. your always on my mind. I can't sleep or focus because of you. I'm going insane....missing you every single second of the day.'' Your eyes immediately shot opened.

You tried desperately to hold onto the memory before it faded, but to your suprise it didn't fade away. You remembered it like it just happened yesterday. Your eyes fell back on Sehun. ''You don't have to miss me anymore because i'm right here.'' You said, barely audible.

A tear slid down your stained cheeks. You saw him stirr slightly and then he slowly opened his tired eyes. His gaze fell on you. An unfamiliar expression set upon his pale face. His eyes dark and seemed undefined.

You instantly felt like your world has been turned upside down when he spoke.

 

''Who are you?'' 

 

such simple words. such cruel meanings.

 

You guys waited along time right? I just want to thank you for all being patient with me. My laptop was not working with me for such a long time >.< so i had to update later. I hope you liked this update ;) and hopefully you understand everything that going on. If you have any questions just ask below. I'll try my best to respond/answer. until then bye bye hunnies! <3

Xoxo @Exo_Miracles

co- author @Exo_World13

 

I re-read this fanfic from the beginning to end and uhhh....i honestly hate how i wrote the beginning. I guess it's only because i started this whole fanfic out on instagram and i was supposed to end it there...that's why the whole beginning seems a little rushed. sorry about that, but hey i gotta admit it gets better *thumbs up* lol.

Goodnight

Oh btw all those bold print parts are supposed to memories. Except for the last part: ''Who are you'' 

sorry for my spelling and grammar errors. No one is perfect in life :P