Complicated Love

Complicated Love


Please continue to listen to ''Is This The End'' by BTOB

 

His heart beat increased as your hand slipped from his shoulder. A breath of despair escaped his lips. He couldn't believe you were saying goodbye so easily. The wheels on your metal pole squeaked when you took a step forward. 

 

A cold hand grabbed your wrist. you yelped in pain as you fell into Sehun's embrace on the hospital bed. ''Don't let go........I just want to be with you.'' He painfully whispered. His eyes red and swollen. You couldn't help but start sobbing. You felt his care and love in his steady heart. His grip on you tightened. 

 

His fingers brushed across you wet cheeks, caressing them before lifting your chin to meet his soften gaze. ''I'm sorry (y/n) ah....i...i was just flustered and angry when you forgot me and treated me like a stranger. It hurt.....right here.'' He clutched his chest. You gazed up at him and gently smiled when he laced your fingers together.

 

''Let's just admit we were both being stubborn.'' You earned a soft laugh from him. ''Don't get hurt again.'' He said and pressed his soft pink lips against your own. A kiss longing for the other person. His hands moved to your back, deepening the kiss. His lips were sweet and luscious. Making you crave more after he pulled away. You pouted. He chuckled and ran his thumb across your bottom lip. 

 

''I don't want you to get hurt even more.'' He said while eyeing your injured arm. ''But!'' You complained and he placed a kiss on your forehead. The action make your heart flutter and you just wanted to become his.

 

''Close your eyes and make a wish.'' He said while spreading butterfly kisses all over your neck and chin. ''I'll make it come true.'' You closed your eyes and absorbed the excitement. You gripped onto his shirt when you felt his hot breath on your skin. 

 

''I want to be yours.'' You whispered.

 

He stopped and looked at your closed eyes. Feeling his movement stop you opened your eyes, and gave him a questioning look. ''You already are.'' He said and brushed his lips against yours in a passionate way. 

 

 

10 years later.

 

 

The sound of crying soon broke the cool afternoon. A sigh escaped your lips for you had just sat down on the couch. ''I got it!'' You heard Sehun yell. You relaxed and massaged your temples. The cold metal on your finger brushed against your cheek. It's diamond light reflected off in a beautiful manner. 

 

A smile lit up your face as you stared at the symbol of love Sehun gave you. The sound of crying increased and you turned around to see Sehun rocking your youngest child to sleep. He looked up at you and gave you an assured look. Saying he had everything under control. 

 

You shook your head and walked over to the two. ''I said i got it.'' He said but you still took the baby from his arms. ''(y/n) ah can you mange?'' He asked a little worried. The baby stopped wailing and was soon sleeping peacefully in his mother's arms. ''I can certainly manage better than you.'' you teased Sehun and took your boy back to his room. 

 

''Yah, you should give me credits too cause i'm trying here.'' He crossed his arms. ''I know Sehunnie. I know.'' You walked over to him and gave him a hug. He caressed your hair and kissed your head. His fingers soon found yours and he entwined them together. The rings clinking together in the process. 

 

''See? I told you i'll make your wish come true.'' he teasingly said and snuggled your face in his own. ''Not now Sehun. She could be home any minute.'' you pushed him off before walking to the living room. ''Come on hunnie! just give me one kiss.'' He wrapped his arms around your waist and nibbled at your ear. ''Why are you still so cheesy? Even at this age?'' You asked. ''It's your fault baby.'' He said and kissed your cheek. 

 

Right at that moment the door busted open and your eldest daughter, Jae, stormed into the room. A angry expression on her face. ''How was your first day of school sweetie?'' You asked her. ''Terrible! I hate everything and everyone!'' She yelled out and threw her bag on the floor. 

 

''What happened?'' Sehun walked over to his raging daughter. ''Don't even dad.'' Jae said before stepping back. ''Tell us what happened.'' You patted the seat next you. She tiredly made her way over and sat down next. Sehun stood behind you. An arm wrapped around you shoulder. ''Take a deep breath Jae.'' You advised and took her hand. 

 

''It's just....there's this one guy in my class that everyone seems to love. Even the girls swoon over him.'' She started. ''What's so bad about that?'' Sehun asked, not understanding. ''Dad!'' Jae whined. ''Keep going dear.'' You said. ''Well....i don't like him. He's a complete jerk. Sure he's rich and hot or whatever, but his attitude is a complete mess! I've heard about him before and now he's in all my classes. He thinks he's in charge of everything around the building.'' She said with a frown.

 

''Continue.'' You told her. Interested in her story. ''I told him straight up that i didn't like him since he kept bothering.'' Jae said. Her gaze dropped to her feet. ''What did he do?'' sehun asked. ''I'm not sure. He looked really shocked. But he dragged me to the side of the building and asked why i didn't like him. I only shoved him back....and then i left.'' Her voice decreased. ''I think i was too harsh.'' Jae said. 

 

''No, no you weren't.'' A big smile crept across your lips because you understood her story better than anyone else. ''I think you were Jae.'' Sehun coldly said. ''Really?'' Jae asked. Her eyes wide. ''Don't listen to your father. He's clueless.'' You laughed. ''Yah!'' Sehun pinched your shoulder. ''Mom what do i do?'' She tugged at your arm. 

 

''Bring him over sometime. I would love to meet him. Because how your describing him, he sounds just like someone i know.'' You eyes darted to your clueless husband. ''Who me?'' He looked lost. ''What's the boys name?'' you asked. ''Luhan.'' She replied almost instantly. ''Well then Jae. You don't have to worry about anything. Just go on with school and i'm sure you will find your soul mate in no time.'' you said with a twinkle in your eyes. 

 

''Are you trying to tell me Luhan's my soul mate?!'' Jae stood up. ''What do you know?!'' She yelled and stormed up to her room. You sat there laughing. ''Trust me Jae, i know.'' you said even though she was gone. ''You at giving advice.'' Sehun said aloud. 

 

You stood up and crossed your arms. ''I at giving advice? Psh says the man who doesn't even remember how he first met his wife.'' You glared at him before walking to the kitchen. He stood there a little dumbfounded as the memories rushed to his mind. 

 

''UGH WHY IS MY LIFE SO COMPLICATED!'' Jae screamed from her room. 

 

Sehun rested his chin on your shoulder and tried to ignore his daughter's lack of understanding to the big world. 

 

''She's re-living our complicated love.'' You said while placing a kiss on Sehun's lips. 

 

 

 

________

 

 

Yup sadly this fanfic has come to an end. :( I know it's short and not very well written. Some of you may know, but this was my first real fanfic. I started this out on instagram and my follwers advised me to finish it on here. ''Complicated Love.'' haha even the title still gets to me. I hope you all find your Sehun charming and experience a complicated love too! JK Don't get into car accidents. Don't even think about. Find your soul mate and live happily ever after just like how fairy tales end and how most realities never even come close too. Sorry i'm still trying to find my other half over here.....>.< but you get the point. Just find happiness. okay? Bye.

Please check out my other fanfic! 

''Don't Hesitate To Steal My Heart Away'' 

(Kai fanfic)

It's my 2nd fanfic and i'm not going to lie...the beginning , but my writing abilities increase and get better. It's my most subscribed, most upvoted, and most viewed story so far. <3 <3 <3

 

Coming soon:

''Love Is Nothing More Than A Beautiful Nightmare''

(Kris fanfic)

 

Xoxo @Exo_Miracles

 

co-author @Exo_World13