Unexpected Events

Complicated Love

-Saturday-

The day had finally come. Baekhyun was excited as he got ready for the date, Wait no. He couldn't call it a date. He brushed that fact off and slipped on his jacket.

-At your house-

''(y/n)-ah do you still have to go?'' Sehun pleaded. You sighed as you slipped on your scarf. ''Sehunnie, i would love to spend the whole day with you, but i do that everyday.'' You laughed. He frowned slightly.

''He better not try anything.'' Sehun said. ''What if he does?'' you teased Sehun. He looked startled. ''Yah! what are you talking about? i already warned him not to touch my girl.'' he patted your head. ''Relax Sehun, were just friends.'' you explained.

''i know, it's just that whever he's with you...'' his voice trailed off. you looked up at him. waiting for him to finish his sentence.

''What? Everytime he's with me. What?'' you asked.

''Nevermind.'' Sehun smiled and pulled you into a tight hug. ''Whenever he's with you he always looks at you a certain way that makes me feel uneasy. But i trust you and besides you need your freedom too.'' Sehun thought as he buried his face into your hair.

''Sehun..'' you whispered. ''Are you okay?'' He looked up. ''I'm fine, have fun with your friend.''

He dropped you off at a park. Baekhyun was already there, dressed warmly from head to toe. He came over to you and Sehun. ''Hi'' He waved. You smiled. ''Hey Baekhyun.'' Sehun looked to the side. ''I hope you remeber what i said before.'' he said. Baekhyun nodded. ''Bye Sehun'' you waved to him. ''i'll see you later.'' he kissed your cheek and smiled at you before turning to leave.

''So whats the plan for today?'' you asked brightly. ''hmmm, what do you want to do first?'' he asked turning to you. ''Lets eat first, i'm starving!'' you claimed. He laughed. ''you little pig.'' he teased. You both went to a nearby street vendor. ''That smells good!'' you sniffed the aroma in the air. He shook his head and bought you food.

After that he took to to the movie theater. '' I know a good one.'' he grinned. 

-Sehun's scene-

''ugh'' Sehun paced back and fourth, biting his nails and repeatedly runnings his fingers through his blonde hair. ''stop walking around, your making me dizzy.'' Luhan said.

''aish!'' Sehun loosened his tie. In frustration he glanced down at his watch. 7:02 pm. ''Yah, whats wrong? worried about (y/n)?'' Luhan asked walking over to Sehun. ''Chill man, you need to give her space and let her have fun. With OTHER people.'' Luhan empasized on the word other.

''hyung, i have an uneasy feeling about this...'' Sehun said softly. Luhan looked up. ''It's nothing. Your just worried thats all. You get that feeling a lot when it's your first love.'' luhan explained to his dongseng. ''No, this feeling is different.'' Sehun looked back down at his watch. ''I'll be back.''

Sehun grabbed his keys and ran out the door. ''SEHUN! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?'' Luhan called after him, but Sehun was too far away to hear. He was already speeding down the road.

-Your scene-

''That's was such a good, yet dramatic movie.'' you said walking out of the theater. ''i'm glad you liked it.'' He grinned.

''I'm glad i got to spend this day with you, but too bad it doesn't last long.'' Baekhyun thought to himself as he stared at you with a soft and hazy expression. ''Baekhyun?'' you said his name slowly. ''huh?'' he asked. You laughed. ''Focus! Anyways what are we going to do afterwards?'' you asked him.

''It's a suprise.'' Baekhyunput his fingers to his lips and laughed. ''Suprise? What is it?'' you asked curiously. You continued to tug on his shirt and beg until you arrived at Baekhyun's ''special'' place. Your mouth dropped and you stared in awe. ''Suprise'' Baekhyun said with a pleased expression.

-Sehun's scene-

''If i was Baekhyun, where would i take (y/n)?'' Sehun asked himself that question over and over again. ''Wait, Baekhyun usually does things that i normally don't like to do.'' He frowned and thought about it for some time. Sehun didn't want to text you because he didn't want to seem clingy, even though he was. ''Bingo'' Sehun smirked and drove to the place where he was confidant you and Baekhyun were. 

-Your scene-

''Wow....'' you stared at the glowing lights surrounding the ice rink. The trees sparkled and shone through the night. ''It's beautiful.'' A soft smile appeared on your face. ''its gorgeous.'' you whispered. ''I wanted to make it special for you.'' he winked. ''I think we picked a good day. Look.'' he pointed to the sky. You glanced up and saw a clear dark sky with diamonds scattered around the full moon. You smiled. ''yea, this is nice.'' you agreed. ''What are you waiting for? Lets skate!'' He grabbed your hand excitedly and pulled you onto the ice after getting your shoes. 

-Sehun's scene-

He watched from his car window, you and Baekhyun skating together. ''what am i doing? Spying on my girlfriend's friend date.'' He mentally smacked himself. ''i have better things to do, like practicing saying i love you.'' He bit his lip and looked around.

He didn't want people to think he was crazy. I mean who else practices saying i love you in a car?

Sehun sighed and turned to the empty passenger seat. ''(y/n)-ah.'' He ran his finger through his hair. ''you know how much i care about you right? Well. i thought it was time that i tell you how much i love you.'' Sehun said outloud. ''NO! this isn't it! That was too awkward.'' He hit himself on the head and contiuned to practice.

-Your scene-

''Yah! oppa! i don't know how to skate well!'' you yelled while stumbling on the ice. Baekhyun smoothly glided over to you and offered you his hand. You glanced at him and hesistantly accepted his hand.

''He's just helping and being a good friend thats all'' you thought to yourself as you tried to maintain your balance.

''Steady, bend your knees a little. Don't stick your feet to close, give them space.'' He advised you. Slowly he let go of your hand and you were skating on your own. ''I'm doing it!'' you yelled happily. He watched you skate around slowly. It was like watching a baby take thier first steps. He smiled, taking in the moment.

You skated over to him a little quicker than you were used too and lost your balance and was about to fall until you felt someones arms around your waist.

You skidded to a stop and slowly looked up. Baekhyun was staring at you with a worried expression in his eyes. He didn't know why, but his heart rate increased and he began to feel hot and flustered. ''Baekhyun'' You eyes widened a little as he whispered to you:

''I'm sorry (y/n)-ah'' unable to control his feelings and actions he leaned in and pressed his lips against yours. At that same time, Sehun had just witnessed everything from his car.

done! took me awhile to write this chapter. Once again i hope you all liked it so far. Please subscribe and upvote if you like it! Please feel to comment on how i'm doing, tell me if i should improve on anything and i'll try my best to do so. Thanks for reading! :) 

co-author @exo_world13 for chapter 10 :D

follow me on instagram @exo_miracles <3