What happened?

Complicated Love

Hours past and you remained in your white prison room. Staring out your window and yearning for some attention and care. ''Where is Baekhyun?'' You thought as you looked over at the closed door. He hadn't contacted you for some time, besides you were getting lonely.

''Maybe he's ignoring me because i got my memories back and everything.'' Your eyes blurred as you remembered when he took you to the ice rink not too long ago. You remembered his words. ''Let's just say this is the place where i lost the girl of my dreams. Someone whom i cared for with every single cell in my body.'' His words echoed through your mind.

''Your face resembles her a lot. It hurts everytime i look at you because i see her and only her. Even so, i still miss her and wish i could hold her in my arms everysingle day...including right now.'' You heard Sehun say in a deep raspy voice.

The memory was so vivid you actually thought he was in the same room with you. ''Argh!'' You groaned and hid your face in your knees. Clutching your head with both arms. ''Why? Why? Why?'' You asked aloud.

The tears soon fell again in a flowing an endless river. You felt completely guilty towards Sehun and Baekhyun. You soon fell asleep and woke up a few hours later. The moon had just made it's way up the dark blue skyline.

Groaning again you were about to go back to sleep when the door to your room opened and a young female nurse appeared. ''Exscuse me (y/n), the doctor would like to see for a few minutes.'' She said simply. ''What for?'' You asked. ''I'm not so sure.'' She answered.

''Okay.'' You carefully got out of bed and followed her down the ghostly hallways. You were suprised when she stopped in front of Sehun's room. ''Go on in.'' She opened the door for you and motioned for you to enter. You hesitated before stepping into the room.

You could already feel the negative enegry around you. ''(y/n)! Glad you're here.'' The doctor said before turning back to his clipboard to scribble something down. ''Come on over.'' He said without looking up. You took baby steps towards the hospital bed.

Clinging onto your metal pole, which provided your liquids that ran through the tubes attached to your arm. The sqeaky wheels broke the dead silence. ''How are you feeling?'' The doctor asked you. ''I'm doing okay.'' You answered as your eyes finally met the quiet and pale man laying in the hospital bed.

You gulped and quickly turned your attention to the traffic outside the window. ''We'll (y/n) i called you over becuase i wanted to talk about your friend here.'' He said. ''She's not my friend.'' Sehun spat out.

You felt your insides crumbling down. The doctor sighed. ''Sehun do you know who this is?'' The doctor asked. You held your breath. ''For the last time, NO!'' He shouted. It sent shivers down your spine.

''Hmmm.'' The doctor frowned and checked over his clipboard. ''Strange, because from the brain scan results it says here your completely normal.'' The doctor explained. 

 

 

 

 

 

Not sure when i'll update my Kai fanfic tbh.....i lied about updating that one next. Short update, but at least i  can give you guys something to read for now while i try to oraganize what i'm going to do. Writing isn't that easy. i hope you all know that. Well at least for me it takes some time to write one full chapter. I hope you guys liked this chapter. I think i'm going to update my kai fanfic later later on, but idk. don't get your hopes down for that story. As for my kris fanfic, well im in the process of writing the first chapter, but i'm not posting any chapters for that kris fanfic until i'm completely finished with ''Complicated Love.'' Thanks for reading chingus!' 

Xoxo @Exo_Miracles

co-author @Exo_World13

SARANGHAE

i apoligize for my grammar and spelling errors