Do you forgive me?

Complicated Love

 ''What did you say?'' You walked up to Luhan. He just laughed. A part of you knew what was going on, but at the same time you were confused. ''Yah Luhan, what games are you trying to play?'' Baekhyun asked camly. ''Games? What games?'' Luhan frowned. ''Don't worry, it's nothing bad.'' He said.

''Actually, it's going to help the three of you.'' Luhan shot Sehun a look. ''Hyung, i don't need help.'' Sehun replied coldly. ''Everything was already taken care of. Help isn't needed anymore and besides, past is just past.'' Sehun said glaring at you with snake eyes. You gulped and clenched your fists. ''Do you really have to act this way?'' You yelled. ''Relax (y/n)-ah'' Baekhyun said under his breath.

Sehun scoffed. ''See hyung, every problem has been resolved.'' He informed Luhan. Baekhyun looked up. ''Stop misunderstanding!'' Baekhyun tried to control his voice. ''This is exactly why you all need to come with me.'' Luhan said loudly. ''Don't you guys ever put your differences aside and focus on the positives?'' He sighed and pushed everyone towards the car.

''Oppa, where are we going?'' You asked Luhan eagerly. ''Don't ask. Just sit back and enjoy the ride.'' He leaned back in his seat and closed his eyes. Silently, you turned to see Baekhyun staring intently out the window, lost in space and time.

Sehun, on the other hand, had his earphones plugged in and blasting loud beats. You sighed a sigh of relief. It was a good thing no one was talking because you didn't want a heated car ride filled with agressive and angry people.

''Its better to be quiet.'' you thought to yourself and stared out the window. The car finally came to a stop. ''Were here.'' Luhan smiled brightly and got out. Everyone else stepped out and observed their surroundings. ''Luhan....is this place..'' Baekhyun said. Luhan nodded. ''It sure is'' He replied.

''Why are we here anyways?'' A very annoyed Sehun asked. You looked up him. ''Was he the same person whom you missed and cried so much over? He sure has different personalities. One minute he's sweet as can be then the next minute he can act so furious and cold.'' You thought.

He felt you staring and also glanced at you. You froze and quickly turned back to Luhan. The feelings were still welling up inside your stomach. Flustered cheeks, sweaty palms, and a heart full of regret. This was not how you wanted to act.

Sehun on the other hand, missed you more than ever. He just didn't show it. Wanting to stay strong and avoid from breaking down in tears. Luhan spoke again, distracting you from your deep thoughts. ''Follow me.'' He instructed.

''What is this place?'' You asked Baekhyun. ''It's an old clubhouse that we all used to hang at afterschool back then. This place knows all of our secrets and dirty deeds.'' He chuckled. ''Dirty deeds?'' You gulped. Baekhyun pinched your cheeks. ''Aigoo, i'm just joking about that. Your so naive.'' He smiled and lead you into building.

Sehun bit his lip. He couldn't help, but be jelous that Baekhyun was able to be next to you. He wanted to apoligize and take you back, but it was hard for him to do so. Sighing he followed you and Baekhyun in.

''Okay.'' Luhan snapped his fingers. ''The reason why i brought you all here was to fix this misunderstanding between all of you.'' He pointed at you, Baekhyun, and Sehun. ''Hyung, why are you worrying about other people's problems?'' Sehun asked while sitting down on the black sofa.

''I usually don't, but this whole thing is getting in the way of our friendship. And everyone is getting hurt.'' Luhan glanced at you when he sai the last sentence. He shot Sehun a stare. ''Sehun, i know deep down you still care about (y/n). Stop hiding it and tell her already!'' Luhan yelled.

\You didn't fully understand the situation. ''Baekhyun, why do you keep confusing both Sehun and (y/n)?'' Luhan crossed his arms then turned to you. ''(y/n), i'm so sorry for you.'' He walked up to you and put both hands on your shoulder. ''It's amazing how you put up with that kid.'' He nodded his head over to Sehun. ''He's hard to please right? It's amazing how you were able to put up with his selfish attitude. Even if it was temporary. Clear up this misunderstanding and be happy again.'' Luhan looked at everyone.

''Well i'm out.'' He smiled at you and nodded to Sehun. ''Thanks hyung.'' Baekhyun said. After Luhan left It was silent. Sehun got up. ''i'm leaving.'' He headed towards the door, but Baekhyun stopped him with his words. He paused and took a deep breath.

''I'll give up on her.'' He said. You looked up suprised. Sehun froze in his tracks. Baekhyun continued. ''I will let her go if you can make her happy again.'' He said strongly. ''Baekhyun...'' You slowly said. Sehun turned around. ''You'll let (y/n) go?'' He wanted to make sure. ''It'll be hard, but yeah i will. I can only make her happy as a friend. Besides i know she still likes you and has feelings left in her heart.'' He said softly.

''there is no point in wasting my time liking someone who clearly has feelings for someone else. I learned that the hard way.'' Baekhyun sighed. ''I hope you can make her smile once again.'' He patted Sehun's back. ''I'm leaving now since i cleared up my misunderstanding.'' he smiled gently at you and left.

''HYUNG!'' Sehun called after him, but it was too late. You looked down at you shoes, trying to avoide the awkwardness in the air. You heard him walk up to you. ''(y/n)-ah'' He said in his familar tone. You glanced up. Forgiveness written all over your eyes. ''(Y/n)'' He whispered your name agian. His voice full of sincerity.

Without hesistating you wrapped your arms around him and started crying. You felt him caress your head and hug you tightly. ''I'm sorry. It was my fault for not understanding. For ignoring you when you needed me.'' He buried his face in your shoulder and rocked back and fourth.

When you both finally broke away, he wiped your tears away with his thumb. ''I missed you so much, it drove me insane.'' He stated. ''Same with me.'' You choked on your words. ''(Y/n), what have you done to me? Your the first person who's made me feel this way.'' He let out a chuckle.

Leaning in closer to you he gently pressed his lips against yours. His arm around your waist, pulling you closer. You felt him smile and kissed him back passionately.

Finally feeling happy and free of all worries again. 

truely apoligize for the late update :( I totally blanked out on what to write. Also iwas having so many inspirations to write new fanfics, but i won't because i'm going to be distracted and not update this story or my kai fanfic anymore. Thanks for reading!

Xoxo, @exo_miracles 

 

co-author @exo_world13 

Please check out her fanfic called ''someday we will meet again'' (great fanfic) ;)