Just Us

Complicated Love

That night you decided to stay at his house. He pulled you close to his chest and wrapped his arms around your waist. You laid there feeling warm and loved. He pressed his cheek against hair. You felt his hot breath across the back of your neck, causing you to shiver slightly. You heard him laugh. ''Sehun?'' you called his name quietly. ''hmmm?'' He answered with his eyes closed. ''Are you asleep?'' You asked lifting your head up to see his angelic face in the dim room.

His eyes fluttered open and he gazed at you with a sweet smile. ''Lay back down.'' He pushed you back down gently and hugged you tightly again. You smiled at his action. Sehun moved your hair out of your eyes and stared at your face with a hazy expression. Closing his eyes he leaned in and kissed your forehead, nose, and then lips softly. ''Goodnight baby'' He whispered to you. ''Sweet dreams. Saranghaeyo oppa'' You replied. 

-the next morning-

Your eyes fluttered open. Morning sunlight streamed through the curtains. You looked next to you and found a sleeping Sehun. His blonde hair was messed up, but it still looked attractive. You realized that he was holding your hand when you tried to get up. Smiling you laid back down and observed his face. Taking in every detail.

Reaching your free hand out, you gently traced his features. You fingers reached his soft lips. Sehun grabbed your hand, which startled you because you thought he was alseep. He slowly opened his eyes. ''Morning'' you greeted him with a fresh smile.

''Can you let go?'' You asked looking down at your hands. He smiled. ''What were you doing to my face?'' He asked. ''I-i thought you were asleep.'' You stuttered. He chuckled. Sehun rolled on top of you and pinned you arms down. ''YAH! Get off.'' you frowned. ''If you wanted a kiss, just ask. No need to trace my face.'' He laughed and kissed you gently. When he pulled away you sighed.

''Yah, when are you going to stop stealing kisses from me? My lips are going to fall off one day, and it'll be your fault.'' You crossed your arms. ''Aigoo, stop talking nonsense.'' He ruffled your hair and went to go wash up. ''Ugh'' you groaned, but ended up giggling. As you both were eating breakfast you wanted to know what was planned for the day since it was a Saturday. ''What are we doing today?'' you asked him. He looked up and tapped his chin. ''Well for starters, your mines today.'' He winked.

''Lets see, you want to just stay here and have fun? Movie on the couch with some hot chocolate, Maybe some reading time, and a game, then dinner.'' He informed you. You nodded your head. ''Sounds good.''

As you were doing the dishes, Sehun watched from the counter. His face resting on his left hand. ''Look at my beautiful girl, washing those dishes.'' He teased. you rolled your eyes. ''Let me help you wifey.'' Sehun walked over and helped you. ''wifey? Really?'' You shook your head. ''Oh come on! You know you like it.'' He nudged you with his elbow.

''Can you just wash and close that mouth of yours?'' You asked, slightly annoyed. ''Awwh! Did i upset my wife?'' He pouted and looked down at your face. ''Oppa is sorry.'' He said. You tried to hide your smile. ''HAHA! See! You know you love your hunnie!'' You both laughed and finished washing.

It was about late afternoon when you and Sehun decided to relax and enjoy a good book. You laid on his lap and silently read while Sehun played with your hair, softly humming as he read. 30 min. passed when you heard Sehun slam his book shut and set it down. ''Done?'' you asked, your eyes didn't leave the pages. ''Yea.'' He said. ''Are you done.'' He glanced at you.

''Does it look like it?'' you answered, your eyes still glued to the pages in the book. ''Yes it does.'' Sehun took the book away. ''Yah! What are you doing?'' You sat up and tried to grab the book from him. He smiled innocently as he held the book above his head, out of your reach. ''Damn it Sehun! Why are you always doing this to me?'' you jumped and tried your best to get the book out of his hands.

He waved his arm back and fourth in a teasing motion. You made a big jump for it, the corner of the book was in your palm until he yanked it away and ran into the kitchen. ''SEHUN!'' You yelled out chasing after him. ''Your never going to get it back.'' He waved the book in front of your face.

By then the book didn't matter, you just wanted to get your revenge. ''I hate you so much.'' you growled. ''Oh really? because from what i remeber, last night you told me that you loved me.'' He smirked. ''i was joking.'' you lied. ''Sureeee.'' Sehun said sarcasticly. In frustration you lunged forward, but he took off again. you followed close behind.

You leaped onto his back, he lost balance and crashed onto the living room floor. You pinned his arms down to control him. ''Finally.'' You were breathing hard. ''I've got you under control.'' you said, relieved. ''Is this punishment?'' He asked. You glared at him. ''Yes.'' You answered. ''Good.'' He smiled widely. ''Because i like this.'' sehun flashed you a smile and a smirk.

''YOU ERT!'' You screamed and quickly got off him. He was laughing his head off as he stood up. ''I'm just teasing.'' He pulled you into a hug. ''Don't touch me ert.'' you tried to squirm your way out. ''You don't make any sense (y/n)-ah. Calling your boyfriend a ert..pshhhh.'' He rocked you back and fourth.

A serious expression appeared on his face. ''And don't ever tell me that you hate me or lied about saying you love me. It hurts right here.'' He clutched his heart. ''I was teasing you...''you said softly. ''I know, i know. That's why i'm telling you now.'' He kissed the top of your head. ''He makes me feel safe and at home.'' You smiled and hugged him.

''First love, is always the best love.'' 

Had fun updating this chapter, so many cute scenes <3 Please subscribe if you like my story :)

 

Xoxo @exo_miracles <3

 

 

co-author @exo_world13