Feelings?

Complicated Love

 He ran over to you. "Are you okay (Y/N)?" Sehun's voice echoed in your mind. "S-Sehun?" you whispered. He crouched down next to you and picked you up without another word. "Why?" You softly said into his ear as he walked down the street with you in his arms. "Don't talk" he replied, ignoring your confused eyes. A few min. Later you were both in taxi cab and on your way to Sehun's house.

"Thanks" Sehun said paying the driver. He helped you out and carried you into his living room, placing you on the couch gently. "I'll be back" he mumbled walking away. You tried to look around, but your eyes kept focusing and then got blurry again. It annoying. "Ow!" You groaned clutching your temple. "Let me see that" you turned you head to see Sehun walking closer to you with a towel. You looked away as he started to gently pat your bruise. "Ow!" You winced at the pain. You bit your lip. "Stop moving!" He growled. He lifted your head up with his delicate fingers. You shivered at his warm touch.

After he was done, he got up and started walking away until you grabbed his wrist. "Wait." You said softly. He didn't turn around, but you could tell he was listening. "How did you find me?" You asked, staring at his back. He looked to the side. "I was in the neighborhood, when I heard you scream." He replied with a hint of warmness in his voice. He started to leave when you whispered; "thank you" he nodded and left. Your words echoed in his head. "Thank you"

"what am I doing?" Sehun muttered to himself. He laid down in bed. "Come on Sehun! Sleep!" He thought to himself angrily after a few min. He laid up and ruffled his fingers through his hair. He soon began to think about you. Looking at his door, he stood up and walked to the living room. 

There you were sound asleep on the soft couch. He rubbed the back of his neck as he stared at you angelic face. Carefully, he pulled the blanket over you shoulders and sat on his knees. His heart beating fast. "She's so pretty and innocent looking when she isn't yelling at me" he thought. He tucked a strand of your hair behind your ears and started to lean in for a kiss on the forehead.

BUZZZ! Sehun froze and looked beside him. You were still asleep. He checked your phone. Message from: Baekhyun. He opened up the message. "Hey there bestie! I know it's a little late, but I was going to ask if you wanted to go out for dinner tomorrow." Text me back or just tell me in school. 😊 goodnight (y/n)-ah!" Sehun laughed at the message and then deleted it. Putting your phone down he looked up at you again and said aloud. "Sorry baekhyun, but she has plans tomorrow night." He smiled and went back to bed.  

                                                                                        SUBSRIBE PLEASE! 

                                                                                           @Exo_miracles