My protector Baekhyun...or Sehun?

Complicated Love

You could hear Sehun yell and throw items around in the classroom as Baekhyun lead you out of the school building. "Are you really okay?" He asked. "I don't know, those were really important pictures to me." You looked down at your shoes. "I don't know what the pictures were, but I can guess you really treasured them." Baekhyun patted your back.

"Don't worry, Sehun isn't going to mess with you anymore." He smiled. "What's your relationship with Sehun?" You asked. "We've been friends since elementary school.

Sehun was always complaining and being a jerk. When I turned 15 my parents took me to America and I've just returned." He explained looking up at the sky.

"Oh" you responded. "Hey I never got your name" He said. "(Y/N)" you replied. "(Y/N), I like that" Baekhyun smiled widely. "From now on stick by my side and you'll always be okay, cheer up (y/n)! I wanna see your beautiful smile!" He said jokingly. Baekhyun playfully poked you and tickled your side until you let out a giggle. "Better" he said laughing.

-meanwhile in the class- Sehun stared out the window watching you and baekhyun. "What's so special about her?" He thought to himself. The bell rang and Sehun and everyone else went home. BUZZZ! Your cell phone went off. You checked the message. From: Baekhyun Message- "Don't stay up late (Y/N)! And forget about Sehun. Keep smiling and laughing." you smiled and texted him back To:Baekhyun "Thank you.'' you sent the text and fell asleep.

 Days past and you spent your school days behind Baekhyun. Sehun ignored you completely, only glancing at you when you see him in the halls. Baekhyun became your only and close friend in school. He always made you laugh and smile during your hard times. It was nice to have someone to rely on in such a long time. You remembered your parents and sighed. One day during school you noticed Baekhyun was absent.

"Why isn't he here?" You wondered. When you got to your locker you texted him "yah! Everything okay? Why aren't you here? Text me back ASAP." You sent the message and closed your locker door.

"Who you texting?" A familiar voice asked. You turned to see Sehun in front of you. "Don't panick!" You thought. "(Y/N)-ah" he said. You avoided eye contact. "What?" You muttered. He scratched his head and looked around. Students were busy doing their own things. He leaned in and said: "come sit with me at lunch today. Got it?" He walked away quickly. "What. Was. That?" You were shocked.

-lunch time- after getting your food, you looked around and saw Sehun seated in the far right away from other students, looking out the window. He turned his head and his hair whipped around so perfectly, looking straight at you. You froze and looked away. You felt your cheeks turn red. "Why did he do that hair flip?" You thought? Silently you walked over to your usual seat with Baekhyun.

-a few minutes later- someone walked over and stood next to you. "Ya! Didn't you see me waiting for you?" It was Sehun. You remained silent. In frustration Sehun picked up your tray and grabbed your wrist.

"LET ME GO!" You yelled at him. He plopped you into the seat in front of him next to the window. "What do you think your do-" he cut you off. "You seemed lonely, so I wanted to comfort you." He answered without any emotion. You scoffed. "Yea, like I'm buying that." You leaned back in your seat and stared at him. "Eat" sehun said.

"I lost my appetite due to someone." You answered coldly. Sehun looked taken back. "Is it because I'm not Baekhyun?" He whispered. He gave you a soft glance, then looked down. You didn't answer. 

You could feel everyone staring at you and him. "I-I have to go" you silently stood up and walked away. Sehun watched your footsteps, he had a slight pained expression. "What was that?" You said to yourself as you walked to your locker.

BUZZ! You checked your phone. 1 new voicemail. You sighed and listened to the message. "Hey bestie! It's your Baekkie oppa here! Hahahaha!" You smiled and shook your head at the comment and continued on with the message.

"How was one day without me? Painful? Sorry I wasn't there. I had some things to take care of, but I will defiantly be there tomorrow. Byee (Y/n)-ah! Oh and did "he" mess with you?" The voicemail ended, you texted him back. Message- "hi baekhyun. Today was fine and Sehun ignored me as usual today, nothing special." You sent the message, feeling a little guilty lying to Baekhyun. "What Sehun did wasn't important" you convinced yourself. 

After school, you went to a nearby store to stock up. When you were paying an expensive black car caught your eye across the street. "Here's you change" the cashier said tiredly. "Thanks" you mumbled and walked out. You watched as the car door open and a tall, sturdy man stepped out.

You couldn't see his face because his back was turned to you. "What if I get caught staring?" You thought to yourself. You sighed and walked in the opposite direction of the car.

"Sir, is there a reason why you wanted to come to a poor area like this?" The butler asked the young man. "I actually don't know" replied Sehun as he shut the door to the black car. "I guess I wanted a change of air?" He laughed.

"You can go now butler lee" Sehun waved his butler goodbye. "Burrr, why is it so cold?" You muttered to yourself. You turned the corner and started walking up the narrow and dark road to your house.

"Why can't they put decent lights here?" You looked at the one light further down the street. It flickered, giving off a haunting yet uneasy feeling. You ignored it and walked on. Across the street you spied a few shabby drunk men yelling at each other. As you walked past them, you pulled your skirt down as far as it could go.

"YAH! PRETTY GIRL! WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON THE STREETS AT THIS TIME?" A man in a heavy coat yelled. You pulled your coat closer and got out your phone. "COME AND HAVE A DRINK WITH US DEAR!" Another man screamed. "WHERE YOU GOING? COME BACK! The first man started running towards you with fast, but staggered steps.

You began to run when something hit you in the head causing you to fall.

"Ughh" you clutched your head and groaned. That stupid man threw a rock. You slowly stood. Your head was spinning, you fell back down. All you could see was the man walking closer to you. "HELP ME!" You screamed. "WHY YOU LITTLE IDIO-" you shut your eyes and protected your head. All you could hear was punching noises.

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO BE HURTING SOMEONE LIKE HER?" A familiar voice yelled out. Then it got silent. You opened your eyes, expecting to see Baekhyun.

Your mouth dropped as you saw a blurry image of Sehun staring down at you. 

                                     don't forget to subscribe if you like this story so far!  Sorry one paragraph is harder to read  

                                                                                                      @Exo_miracles