Do you remember me?

Complicated Love

The doctor's words echoed down the hall. Luhan gasped and grabbed the doctor's arm. ''What do you mean lost most of her memory?'' He asked. Sehun was blank and remained silent.

Baekhyun was shaking his head. ''No, no she couldn't have!'' He repeated over and over again. The doctor sighed. ''When she wakes up again, we'll scan her again, but for now the results from her surgrey tell us that she most likely won't remember any recent memories or people.'' He patted Sehun on the shoulder before heading back into the surgrey room.

Luhan was left speechless. He turned to look at Sehun. He had no idea what to say to make him feel better. Tears dripped down Baekhyun's face. He showed no emotion. Just a dazed expression.

''Get it together guys! There is still hope!'' Luhan was desperate to get his friends back on their feet. He didn't want them to weaken down and give up when there was still hope left.

''Sehun!'' Luhan called. Sehun looked up at his hyung with red and swollen eyes. ''(y/n) isn't going to remember me.....or anything.'' He sadly said.

''Don't say that. She will remember you. How could she forget the guy she loves and cares about?'' Luhan grabbed Sehun by his shoulders. Anger and regret overcame Sehun. Luhan didn't know the truth. He had no idea that you got into the accident because of him.

''Hyung...'' Sehun's voice trailed off. ''You know what. You stay here with (y/n) tonight and we'll come visit in the morning to see her results okay?'' Luhan looked his friend in the eyes. Sehun only nodded. 

Baekhyun walked over quietly. ''Take care of her...please.'' Baekhyun said under his breath. Luhan patted Sehun on his back one last time before turning to leave. Baekhyun following close behind.

Sehun was relieved once they were out of sight. ''How am i supposed to tell them the truth? That this whole accident was my fault.'' Sehun thought.

(Time to listen to another sad song ;( i'm listening to ''My love is crying'' By K-Will)

A sharp pain jabbed his chest as he slid the door to your room open. He winced and clutched his chest, slowly entering. He sat on the chair next to the bed and took a hold of your hand.

''(y/n)-ah...you know how much i care about you right?'' A tear drop slipped from the corners of his eyes. His vision blurred. ''I....I..i'm sorry (y/n), i didn't mean to hurt you or put you through any of this. I should be laying in that hospital bed not you.'' He began to sob slightly.

Sehun squeezed your soft hands and pressed them against his lips. Night grew darker as time passed. The room turned cold, but Sehun didn't notice because he was sound asleep, hand in hand with you.

Morning arrived a little too soon. Sehun was still sleeping, his fingers latched between your own fingers. You stirred gently and slowly opened your eyes.

The room was unfamilar and had a light vanilla scent in the air. Your eyes finally opened fully and you observed your surroundings. Everything was white with little decoration.

You tried moving you hand when you noticed that something was holding you down. Turning your head you saw your hand being tightly held by someone. You couldn't tell who it was because their face was turned in the opposite direction.

You accidently lifted your hand and the mysterious person stirred gently. Sehun opened his eyes and squinted at the bright hospital lights. ''hospital!'' He finally came to his senses and jerked up, causing you to jump.

''(y/n)!'' He cried taking a hold of your warm hand again. You remained silent, only communicating to him with eye contact. ''(y/n)-ah'' He called your name again.

A sorrowful and hopeful gleam sparked in his puppy eyes. ''It's me, Sehun.'' He smiled warmly. Without speaking you detached yourself from his tight grip.

The sudden action left him shocked and hurt. ''(y/n)-ah, are you okay?'' He asked moving closer to you. ''Why was he getting closer to you?'' You thought. He sensed that you were uncomfortable, so he sat back down in his chair.

''Why aren't you talking?'' Sehun was getting impatient and annoyed. You continued to just stare at him, which made him even more annoyed. ''Yah! Say something!'' He raised his voice.

''Don't you recongize me? It's me! Sehun!'' He was desperate. Sadness, anger, confusion, and regret overcame him when you spoke.

''Who are you?'' You asked without knowing that those words were nothing but bullets to his heart.

Words like bullets to the heart...now thats tough. Anyways sorry for the dry chapter :/ i'm getting sleepy and my throat hurts now for some reason :( please continue to read my fanfics :) 

Saranghae <3

Xoxo @Exo_Miracles 

co-author @Exo_World13