It's Completely Over

Complicated Love

You had no idea where you were running to. School had just only started and there you were running through the busy street. You finally came to halt and collasped to the ground, panting and trying to get a hold of your breath.

People walked past and stared at you, but you ignored them. They didn't know what you were going through, they had no idea about this complicated love that was driving you insane.

Angry tears were swelling up in your eyes but they didn't fall. ''Why did i trust him in the first place? Why was i so stupid? Why didn't i understand?'' Those questions kept running throughout your mind.

You finally stood up on your weak legs, holding onto a nearby bench for support. ''This is a dream right?'' You whispered aloud, hoping someone would tell you it was. ''We just made up.....it can't be real.'' You said to yourself.

It was about mid-afternoon, time for lunch, but you weren't hungry. You just sat on the bench completly unfocused and just staring out onto the busy scene in front of your tired eyes.

Hours and hours past.

Not moving an inch, you stayed in the same position until the moon climbed beyond the stars and the evening wind threatened to freeze you to death. You were totally unaware of the night sky and harsh breeze.

Your eyes begin to fill with salty tears again as you trhought about Sehun. ''Tell me i'm dreaming, tell me that this is just a nightmare!'' You yelled at the passing cars.

The tears began streaming down your cold cheek. ''(Y/N)-AH!'' A voice called from the far left of you. Slowly, you turned your head to see Sehun watching you with a worried expression.

''(Y/n)!'' he called your name again. His voice full of regret and sincerity. ''GO AWAY!'' You screamed. ''I've been looking for you since you left! Do you know how worried i was? How could you just leave like that?'' He started walker closer to you.

''Don't come any closer.'' You stared at him with snake-like eyes. Sehun looked taken back, but he took small step foward. ''I said don't come near me!'' Your tears streamed down your face even more.

''It was all lies wasn't it? Everything you said to me, wasn't true. Your love was nothing but a game!'' You yelled. ''What? (Y/n)! what are you talking about? Lies? I've always been sincere to you!'' He seemed hurt, but not as hurt as you.

''I don't believe you. your nothing but a liar. Did you only date me because you thought i was easy?'' You asked. ''STOP IT (Y/N)! I REALLY DID CARE ABOUT YOU!'' Sehun was on the verge of breaking down from all this confusion.

He had no clue why you were acting like this. Sehun walked closer to you. ''Stop.'' You took a step back. ''(y/n), i really don't know why your acting like this, but please whatever it is just let it go! Because right now the person i need the most is you. So just please...'' His voice trailed off and he sighed heavily.

Your heart fluttered, but you didn't fall for it. ''Leave me alone, i don't trust you.'' You growled deeply. ''WHY ARE YOU ACTING THIS WAY?'' Sehun ran up to you.

His hands reached out to grasp onto you. In panic you turned and ran. ''LEAVE ME ALONE!'' You watched him run behind you and soon noticed his face expression changed from angry to complete shock.

''(Y/N)-AH!'' He screamed and held his hand out. Cars were honking loudly.

You had no idea what was going on until you whipped around and saw nothing but a bright flash of light closing in on you.

The last thing you heard was Sehun's frightful scream

finally updated this chapter. Sorry if it's rushed and everything is happening to quickly. :/