I'm leaving

Complicated Love

After Sehun left you stressed on and on about everything he had said. You sat on the couch in a complete daze. Your mind growing heavier and heavier at each thought. Time ticked by and you sat there. In one position. Staring at the empty space before you, trying to comprehend with the mysterious world around you.

''Why can't someone tell me the truth?'' You sobbed. ''It's already hard enough that i can't remember anything. Now they leave it up to me to find the truth on my own. Who can i trust?'' Question after question exploded in your head. You were just about to stand up when your phone went off. ''What?'' You yelled angrily into the phone.

''Someone's pissed off.'' Baekhyun said. ''oppa...''You relaxed at the sound of his voice. ''haha yea it's me. I was checking on you to see how your doing.'' He said. You didn't reply. ''Hello? (y/n)-ah are you there?'' He asked repeatedly. ''Baekhyun.....just help me.'' You whispered and quickly hung up. You didn't have to wait long because Baekhyun showed up at your front door in no time.

''What's wrong?'' He seemed worried. ''Just tell me...i-i'm going crazy because i can't remember anything! Oppa what's stopping you from telling me the truth?'' Your tone decreased. Baekhyun stood there. He looked to the side.

''I'm sorry to make things difficult for you, but it's not my story to tell.'' He explained seriously. Disappointment washed over you. You weren't expecting him to respond in that way. He walked over to you and looked deeply into your quivering brown eyes.

''(y/n)-ah, it's not like i don't want to tell you. It's just i can't tell you.'' He whispered. ''Help me out Baekhyun.'' You pleaded. Baekhyun bit his lip and looked away. His feelings were acting up again. After all he did have feelings for you at one point. He took a deep breath.

''let's go.'' Taking your hand, he pulled you away from your cold home and into his car. You followed him without any rejection or complaint. ''Where are we?'' You asked once the car came to a stop. ''This place was where i had my happiest memories and saddest memories.'' He gave you a half smile before climbing out the car.

''Ice rink?'' You looked around the vacant place. ''What made you bring me here?'' You asked. ''Let's just say this is the place where i lost the girl of my dreams. Someone whom i cared for with every single cell in my body.

But she was already dating someone at that time. Even though i knew it was wrong to take her here, i still wanted to have the chance to tell her how i feel.'' He sighed heavily. ''I never did because he came here and took her away.'' Baekhyun chuckled. ''I was stupid right?'' He asked aloud.

''No, not at all.'' You responded. ''But oppa, how does your story tie in with me?'' You asked a little confused. He smiled a little.

''That girl...was you.'' He answered .

 

Super short update. i know i haven't updated in like forever, but hey i got other things i need to do too. Finally on springbreak so i will have more time to update and everything. For today it's gonna be a short update. I have to practice driving with my dad too :P Anyways thanks for reading hunnies.

Xoxo @Exo_Miracles

co-author @Exo_World13

follow us if you have wifi and love Exo <3

SARANGHAE 

 

 

 

 

 

 

____________________

 

 

 

 

That awkward moment when you thought the chapter ended.

Mwhaha just teasing you guys :D My updates will never be that short.

 

-Chapter contiued below-

Silence cut through the air. ''Me?'' You finally said. ''Yeah....you.'' Baekhyun's gaze fell on his shoes. You thought hard about everything he said. ''So i dated someone?'' You asked still puzzled about the whole conversation. He nodded slowly.

''I can't give you his name, but i can surely tell you that he cared for you very much.'' He explained. You took a deep breath. The curiousity was eating away at your brain, but you kept yourself from asking any further questions.

Baekhyun looked up at the night sky and sighed. ''Well, what do you want to do now?'' He asked with a wide smile. You didn't respond. He turned to you. ''(y/n)?'' He asked a little quietly. His voice didn't seem to get to you.

Your only focus was this guy who you used to date. You completely forgot about Baekhyun until he gently shook your shoulder. ''Huh?'' You snapped back into reality. ''Are you okay?'' He asked with a worried expression. ''Aniya...just take me home.'' You began pacing back to the car leaving behind a confused Baekhyun.

The ride back was dead silent. Only the engine of the car could be heard. Thought after thought entered your mind. You felt dizzy again, but quickly shook it away. ''We're here.'' Baekhyun whispered. You swallowed and got out. He watched you enter your house then drove off.

You didn't bother turning on the light in your tiny house. The house was dark so you carefully made your way over to the couch. Tears swelled in your red eyes as you sat down. ''I can't stay here, it's too stressful.'' You said to yourself.

Standing up you pulled out a small suitcase and started throwing clothes into it. You couldn't understand why the situation was making you sad and stressful. Most people in your situation would just keep calm and find out about their past with paitence. For you it was a different story. No one bothered to tell you just couldn't take it.

''Tomorrow, I'll be gone.'' You whispered.

A distant and faded memory of Sehun popped into your mind just as you drifted off into a deep sleep. Thinking that it was all part of a dream.

 

okay i'm done writing....no more jokes. :P Sorry this chapter didn't have any You and Sehun parts. Only Baekkie, but don't worry....i'm not telling you guys anymore...might spill the whole story so i'll just end the chapter here. Goodnight hunnies 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-Story continued below-

You woke up with a heavy weight in your mind...the memory reappeared in your mind. ''What's the meaning behind that?'' You asked aloud. ''It was just a dream (y/n)'' You shrugged and shuffled into the bathroom, without knowing that was a real memory of your realtionship with Oh Sehun.

sorry guys i teased you again >.< but i just wanted to write that ^^^^ hehe i'm done now...for real. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

If you scrolled all the way down here to see if i wrote anymore then shame on you. You didn't trust me when i said i was done....lol 

well since your already down here might as well follow me on instagram @Exo_Miracles cuz i'm chic <3 also follow my co-author @Exo_World13 and you should follow @Sehunsurf because they are amazing