Think about it

Complicated Love

You woke up to the sound of birds chirping. Their song danced through your room. You slowly sat up and rubbed your eyes. The clock read 8:36 am. Sighing you stood up, but quickly sat back down. Your head started hurting and everything was getting somewhat dizzy. ''Its just the way i slept.'' you concluded and carefully made your way to the bathroom.

After you washed up you walked to your living room and plopped yourself onto the couch. Your conversation with Baekhyun from last night played through your head again. ''Who will be hurt the most?'' The sentence echoed through your mind over and over until your head started hurting again.

''What is with me today?'' You closed your eyes and rubbed your temples. The pain didn't wear off. ''ugh...'' You groaned as you reached for your phone. Without knowing you accidently dialed Sehun's number. ''Hello?'' He called in a raspy morning voice. ''huh?'' You looked at the screen and soon realized you were on a call with him.

''uhh hi.'' You quickly answered. There was a long pause. ''Well aren't you going to say anything? I mean you called me first.'' Sehun stated tiredly. ''Right...i guess i did. umm....well..do you mind coming over today? Its just that i need help with a certain assignment.'' You lied.

''An assignment?'' You heard him groan on the other end. ''Okay, i'll be there soon.'' He hung up. Truth was you wanted to ask him if he knew anything about your past life. Asking Baekhyun wasn't something you really wanted to do because you both got into an argument last night.

Bothering him wasn't an option. Luhan....well you weren't that close with him. So that left Sehun. Even though you felt uncomfortable around him, there something about him that made you want to trust him. It's a difficult feeling to describe, but you felt like you knew him. Had some type of connection with him. It wasn't long before the doorbell rang.

You greeted him with a smile. ''I should be nice.'' You thought. He had a blank expression on when you opened the door. It seemed like he had given up on trying to make you remember him. ''Let's just get this over with.'' He pushed past you and walked over to the table. You stared at his back. ''Rude...'' you muttered.

''What work do you need help on?'' He asked with his arms crossed. ''Here.'' You pushed him a yellow folder. He took out the papers and frowned once he saw them. ''These are already completed.'' He gave you a strange look. ''Exactly.'' You snatched the papers away. Sehun was still confused. ''I didn't call you over for help.'' You said seriously.

''What?'' Sehun looked annoyed. ''I mean i need help, but not with school work.....but with my memories.'' You explained. He swallowed at the word memories. ''The doctor told you to take it easy. Don't rush it. Just let them come back to you naturally.'' Sehun stated. ''But i don't want to wait any longer.'' you complained.

''What's the real reason as to why you want to remember so badly.'' Sehun asked with no emotion. You thought about his question. Should you tell him how you felt like the two of you had some type of connection? Maybe....maybe not. You could be wrong. ''Let me ask you something.'' You said. ''Go ahead.'' He nodded.

''Have....have you.....ever...been.....in love?'' you asked quietly. Sehun's face changed when you asked that. ''Does she remember?'' He thought shockingly. His emotions returned as he replied. ''i have before.'' He answered simply. You glanced at him, not expecting that answer.

He went on. ''Your face resembles her a lot. It hurts everytime i look at you because i see her and only her. (refrerring to the old you) ''What happened to her?'' you asked slowly. '' She left and never bothered coming back. She was selfish and only cared about her own feelings. (When you got into the accident and left him and lost your memories. Living as a completely different person)

Even so, i still miss her and wish i could hold her in my arms everysingle day...including right now.'' His voice was full of emotion that you actually regretted asking him that. ''I'm so sorry...'' you whispered. He looked at you with sad eyes.

''Can I hug you?'' He asked emotionally. You froze as his sudden request.  Sehun stood up and walked closer to you. He hesistantly wrapped his arms around you and burried his face in your soft hair. The hug was comforting and warm. ''Sehun...'' You said. You felt water dripping on your right shoulder.

''Was he crying?'' You asked yourself. You tried to pull away, but his grip was too tight. ''Please.....just stay still for one more min.'' He choked out. His voice seemed so mournful that you couldn't help but lightly wrap your arms around him and hug him back.

Sehun didn't want the moment to end. It was too precious, too meaningful, too important to let go. ''(y/n)-ah i missed you.'' He cried into your shoulder. You swallowed at his line. ''relax (y/n), you just resemble his old girlfriend that's all.'' You thought as you patted his back. He pulled away after a few min. but kept his eyes on the floor.

''Sorry...it was just my emotions acting up again.'' He whispered in a souless tone. ''I understand.'' You said. ''So....do you think you could help me with my memories?'' You asked. He glanced up. ''Do you really want to know?'' He asked in a depressing manner. ''Yea...i do. It's hard not remembering who i was close with and who i wasn't. I feel like i don't even know myself.'' You explained.

Sehun swallowed. ''What if i told you that you used to love a a guy who was careless and didn't know much about love?'' He asked suddenly. You gave him a strange look. ''What is he talking about?'' You thought. ''You loved him even though he hurt you in so many ways. How you smiled so much around him...'' He said.

You remained silent. Absorbing everything he was saying. ''What if...i told you how much you hurt him when you left? How much pain you put him through and didn't care to notice the wound you put in his heart?'' His tone got a little intense. ''Who did i hurt so badly?'' You asked with wide eyes. He stared at you.

''Think about it.'' He gave you one last look before leaving. ''Wait Sehun!'' You called after him, but the male had already vanished from sight. Your heart was beating.

 

''Why does everyone keep telling you to think about it?'' 

 

 

Finally updated after a few days :) i know it's a short chapter, but i just wanted to post something on this fanfic for you guys to read. I really hate making you wait. I really do. But i can't argue with time and space. Anywho the chapters will get more exciting..............i think.......lol but i have a plan for this fanfic so look foward to it :D I have so many other fanfic that i have in mind to write ugh. Curse my fangirl life :P For those who don't know yet, i'm writing a Baekhyun fanfic next after i finish BOTH of my current fanfics. Trust me when i tell you writing two fanfics is not that easy..hard as hell. You will get the characters and whole plot mixed up with eachother. Write one at a time :)

Okay well thanks for the support and reading! 

feel free to comment <3

Xoxo @Exo_Miracles (omg i need more followers on instagram :/)

Co- author @Exo_World13 (follow her on ig as well)

OMFG I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL EXO'S COMEBACK!!!!! #Fangirlmoment XD 

AND

I CAN'T WAIT FOR BTS'S MUSIC VIDEO FOR ''JUST ONE DAY'' THE TEASER IS FREAKEN AMAZING!!! AND THAT'S MY CURRENT FAV SONG UGHHHH DAMN YOU KPOP. LOL 

SARANGHAE GUYS! 

Bias ruiner - I have too many bias ruiners :P

<3 Happy Birthday to my FIRST EVER bias, Eunhyuk from Super Junior. My Dancing Machine and Anchovy <3