I'll be okay, I think

Complicated Love

Baekhyun silently watched you and Sehun hug. After hearing your whole conversation, he left the scene. Broken and hurt.  -back at your scene-  you gently pulled away from him and looked into his eyes. "Sehun" you said. He glanced up with swollen eyes. You gently wiped his tear away with your thumb.

He grabbed it and pressed his cheek against your hand. "I'm sorry, I didn't know" he said quietly, remembering the terrible things he did to you before. "Shhh" you shook your head at the comment. "Let's not talk about that." you answered. Nodding, he took your hand and led you into the school building.

You couldn't help, but look down at your feet when you entered the school. Everywhere people started whispering and gasping as they saw you and Sehun walk down the hall hand in hand. He didn't look bothered or irrated. He just smiled brightly and gave your hand a light squeeze. "I'll see you later" he winked at you and left. Your turned a shade of red as you entered the class. The students went crazy and clapped as soon as you stepped in.

Hiding your face you walked over to a person near the window. He wasn't clapping or paying attention, just simply staring at the sky. You quickly sat down and put your head on the table. You looked up at him. "Hi." You said. He turned.

"Hi!" Baekhyun smiled. Inside he was trying his best to look happy, even though it was hard. "OPPA!" You squealed giving him a hug. He laugh and hugged you back. "I wonder if this is the last time I will hug you." You thought sadly to himself as he patted you soft hair. You both pulled away and then you looked around. "Did you hear?" You asked Baekhyun slowly.

He simply nodded and swallowed. "Oh" you said softly. "Congrats, I never knew that you two would be a thing" he laughed a little, trying not to show his sadness. "Same" you said. "But I guess love has its own ways right?" You laughed. "I guess it does" Baekhyun agreed. "Oppa." "Hmm?" He looked at you.

"Do you like anyone?" You asked. "Why do you ask?" Baekhyun asked curiously, wondering if he was being to obvious. "Well, because you never really talked about it." You answered.

He smiled, "I'll tell you" you rested your head on your palm as you listened to his story. "It was kind of unexpected really" he shrugged his shoulders and continued. "She lacked self confidence and always hid in my shadow. But there was something about her. We became closer and I started to find myself thinking about her more and more.

Even though I didn't show it much, I really cared for her." Baekhyun looked down and a sarcastic smile. "I thought she like me too, I was about to tell her, until I found out her heart belonged to someone else." He said sadly. "She was my first true love" he emphasized the word true. Baekhyun shook his head. "Even though she doesn't turn to me, she will always hold a place in my heart because she is special." He put his hand on his heart and sighed.

"Am I boring you?" He glanced over at you. "No not at all. I'm really sorry for you." You cluelessly said to him as you patted his back. "This girl must have been very precious to you." Again you were clueless and had no idea who this girl was, but you still felt bad for Baekhyun. "Who would reject such a warm hearted and caring person like him?" You thought. "It's fine" Baekhyun flashed you a fake smile.

"It was um, a while ago" he said. "What was her na-" you started asking until Baekhyun cut you off. "Let's finish our work" he quickly opened up his textbook and started reading. "Uh okay" you replied and did the same.

The bell rang shortly afterwards. "I'll be going first" you told Baekhyun who was busy putting his materials away. "Okay, bye (y/n)." He watched you exit the class in a joyful mood. "She can't know the truth, who knows what would happen if she did" he thought to himself. Even if he disliked Sehun. Stealing a girl and forcing her to like someone she didn't was a little too much. Baekhyun wouldn't do that to anyone, not even an enemy.

You walked to your new locker and set your books on the top shelf. "Huh." You let out a huge sigh and closed the door. "Hello beautiful." You screamed and dropped your bag. "SEHUN!" You yelled. He was hiding behind the door the entire time. "Yes?" He chuckled and picked up your bag. "Don't do that again! I almost had a heart attack!" You said annoyingly. "Did I scare my princess? I didn't mean too" he cooed, pinching your cheeks slightly. You pouted. "I'm sorry (y/n)"he smiled brightly and took your hand. " let's go" he lead you down the hall.

The two of you laughing. Baekhyun who just exited class, watched you walk happily down the hall with your partner. "Yea Baekhyun, this is how it's supposed to be. He said to himself. "I'll be okay, everything is going to be alright" Baekhyun sadly convinced himself.

                               sorry for not updating! I had some technical problems with my iPad and laptop. Hope you liked it!