Confessing in words

Complicated Love

-at school- you walked to school cautiously looking around for Sehun. You didn't want to bump into him." (Y/N)!" Someone yelled. You jumped and looked over your shoulder. A cheerful Baekhyun ran up to you. "Good morning" he smiled brightly. "Uh hi" you said quietly looking over Baekhyun's shoulder and spotted your target. "You okay? And what are you looking at?" He followed your eyes. "Sehun." He finally said.

You ignored Baekhyun and continued to watch Sehun. He looked happy with his friends and for the first time he actually looked kind. Your heart raced a little when he turned and made eye contact with you. His smile disappeared slowly. You gulped and grabbed Baekhyun's arm. "Let's go" you said sternly walking away. Sehun watched you both.

"She must hate me more than ever now." Sehun thought sighing. "Did Sehun do something to you?" Baekhyun kept bombarding you with questions that you didn't even know the answers to. "Does he like you? Or do you like him?" Baekhyun asked impatiently. You froze. Thinking about the question he just asked. "Do I like him?" You thought. "No, never." You shook your head.

-break time- Sehun stood outside leaned up against the building thinking about you and how much you probably hate him. "It feels nice today" you murmured to yourself while strolling alongside the building. You turned the corner and looked up. You gasped. "Sehun" you said aloud. He turned. "(Y/n)?" he said shockingly. "What are you doing here?" You both said at the same time. Sehun looked at the ground trying to hide his smile, he bit his lip. "This is where I usually hang" he said watching the clouds. "What about you?" He asked. "Me? Um, well I wanted some fresh air, so I came out here and bumped into you" you slowly said the last part. He just nodded.

It was only silence afterwards. A few min. Later. "I-I have to go" you stuttered, you quickly walked past him. He watched you leave and grabbed your hand. Before you knew it, his arms were wrapped around your waist and his chin resting on your shoulder. "Don't go" he whispered. "Please." His voice was so gentle and soothing. "Sehun" was all you could say. "I know you hate me, but give this once chance to prove to you that I'm good enough" he begged into your ear. You unwrapped his arms and turned around to see his face. "I once said I hated, yea I know, but it's different now." You took a deep breath. Thoughts whirling in your mind on what to say next.

He took your hand. "I. I like you (y/n). Don't ask why because I'm still trying to figure that out. All I know is that it hurts to see you laughing with Baekhyun and going off to a dinner date with him. I know he treats you well, but I can do better. Your always on my mind. I can't sleep or focus because of you. I'm going insane...missing you every single second of the day." He pressed his head into the brick wall.

"Oppa" you said. he turned at the new name. "I also like you, but I- he cut you off again. Pulling you into a secure and warm hug. "Thank you" he whispered as a tear rolled down his cheek. You couldn't explain the feeling. It was time to accept the true reality wether she liked it or not. 

Further down the building, Baekhyun just witnessed everything. He leaned against the wall, clutching his chest. "I was going to confess..."              

                                                       i feel so bad for Baekhyun, even though i wrote this story. Subscribe!!!

                                                                                            @exo_miracles (instagram)