Back Again

Complicated Love


You stood in the cold hospital room trying to understand what was going on. ''W-what do you mean the results came out.....n-normal?'' Your voice quivered as your gaze met Sehun's dark eyes. 

 

The doctor sighed and looked over his paper again. A frown placed upon his aged face. ''When he did the brain scan, the results showed that there is nothing wrong with him. But i don't understand why he doesn't recognize you.'' He shook his head and gave you a sad smile. 

 

''I'm sorry miss. Our machine may be broken or something else may have occurred. I'll check it again.'' He left shortly afterwards. What was going on? You had no idea. You turned your head and stared at the man you longingly wished to hold. 

 

He didn't meet your eyes. His expression unreadable. 

 

''S-Sehun....'' You started sobbing and collapsed to the hard floor, drowning in your own tears. The sudden action made him look up. A worried look crossed his eyes, b you didn't catch it. You stayed there on the floor hoping he would come to your rescue like the old Sehun would.

 

No luck.

 

He only watched you suffer helplessly below him. His dark eyes narrowed and he laid down. ''You can stay if you want.'' He said. Even though his request was warming his voice sounded threatening and cruel. You felt your heart cracking even more. It was painful as you stood up. Using your metal pole for support. 

 

Time ticked on. 

 

I recommend the song ''Is This The End'' By BTOB

 

You were sure he was asleep so you carefully made your way over. You sat down, his back facing you. A tear slid down your cheek. You missed him so much. Too much in all honesty. ''I-I miss you...Sehun...'' You whispered in a croaked voice. 

 

Sehun lay there on his side listening to everything you were saying. ''I....I-i'm sorry if i made you like this. I'm sorry i couldn't remember you. It's not like I wanted to forget you.'' You silently choked on your words. Blurring your sentences together.

 

''I know what your doing Sehun. I have no idea why your like this, but if it makes you happy to have things like this then so be it. If this is your way of saying goodbye then i guess have no other choice but to leave.'' It was painful saying those things to him. 

 

Your chest tightened as you took a shaky breath. Sehun swallowed and tried to muffle his cries. He felt your warm hand on his shoulder and heard your last words.

 

''Goodbye sehun.''

 

 

__________

 

So i finally updated this. I know it's short. My brain is a complete mess. i'm trying to finish this fanfic and write my Kai fanfic as well as my upcoming kris fanfic. Ugh. i never writing could be so stressful. *Sighs* 

Xoxo @Exo_Miracles

Co- author @Exo_World13

And yes this fanfic is ending soon. Sorry to say that guys >.<