Do you regret it?

Complicated Love

Baekhyun gently pulled away and looked down at his feet. An expression full of regret and relief washed over his face. You were frozen and shocked at his sudden move. You couldn't think clearly. ''What just happened?'' You thought suprisingly at yourself. He looked up at you with sad eyes. ''I had too.'' He put his hands on your shoulder. You remained silent.

''WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!'' an angry voice shouted from behind you. Sehun made his way over and pushed Baekhyun off of you. ''Sehun!'' What are you doing here?'' Your eyes widened at the sight of him.

He ignored you and focused on Baekhyun, who was also in shock at the sight of your boyfriend. Sehun grabbed him by the collar. ''WHY DID YOU DO THAT?'' Sehun screamed in his face. Baekhyun turned serious and raised his voice for the first time.

''LET GO OF ME!'' ''NOT UNTIL YOU TELL ME WHY!'' Sehun was filled with rage. 'Baekhyun clenched his fists. ''Why? You want to know why? It started after the day you broke (y/n)'s heart.'' Baekhyun said angrily.

Sehun's face softened a little as he remebered the day he burned your family photo. He turned his head, but didn't look at you. ''You damaged her without even caring. Ever since that day i promised to protect her from you.'' Baekhyun pushed Sehun's away and stared at you.

''And i'm keeping my promise. No matter what.'' Baekhyun said sternly. Sehun scoffed. ''YOU BASTARD!'' He punched Baekhyun in the face. You screamed Sehun's name and ran over to him, pulling his arm back.

''Please Sehun, stop.'' you begged him as tears started to stream down your face. Sehun lowered his arm and pulled at his tie. Baekhyun laughed as he stood up. Sehun glared at him. ''Don't think you deserve her.'' Baekhyun looked back at you.

''I hope you understand.'' He said turning to leave. ''You'll never have her.'' Sehun said outloud. Baekhyun turned around. Sehun continued. ''(y/n) will never be yours.'' Sehun stated. He grabbed your hand pulled you back to his car. The ride back to his house was silent, yet tense. When you arrived Sehun got out and slammed the car door. You got out quietly and followed him into his home.

''YAH WHERE WERE YO-'' Luhan yelled, but he quickly stopped as soon as he saw Sehun's angry face. ''What happened?'' Luhan asked. Sehun remained silent. You entered. Luhan walked over to you.

''(y/n) what happened? are you okay?'' Luhan asked worriedly. ''Oppa, it's not the best time'' You whispered. ''What do you mean?'' Luhan walked over to Sehun. ''Leave, hyung.'' Sehun said coldly.

Sensing the bad atmosphere Luhan left without another word. After he left you still didn't know what to say. Everything that happened was still shocking to you. You stood there at the door.

(i reccomend you listen to ''Butterfly'' By K. Will for the scene below)

''I guess i'll be leaving too.'' You told him quietly. Your hand was on the door handle until you felt his arms wrap around your waist. Sehun hugged you tightly and rested his head on your shoulder. 

''Don't go, please.'' He whispered into your ear. ''I don't want to risk losing you.'' His words were so gentle. you started to tear up again.

''i love you (y/n)-ah.'' Hearing those three words made you cry even more. You turned around and hugged him, sobbing in his arms.

He pulled you away, cupping your face in his hands he pulled you in and kissed you passionately. The rest of the world no longer mattered, you were everything he needed in that moment.

One of my favorite scenes ^^^ <3 I feel like that scene goes well when you listen to ''Butterfly'' by K. Will :) Hope you liked the update

xoxo, @exo_miracles <3 

 

co-author- @exo_world13 :)