What am i supposed to do now?

Complicated Love

Sunday breezed by in the blink of an eye and before you knew it you were at school. Sehun held your hand tightly. ''Don't get distracted.'' He said. You understood what he meant by ''distractions'' the kiss baekhyun gave you was still fresh in your mind. But how could you ignore someone who stayed by your side and made you happy? How could you break away so easily from your best friend over a kiss? It wasn't his fault he couldn't control his true feelings.'' You thought to yourself.

Sehun wants you to stay away, but a part of you feels sorry and sad for Baekhyun. ''What am i supposed to do?'' You bit your bottom lip as you approached your locker. In the corner of your eye you spotted Baekhyun walking down the hall.

''Looks so fresh huh?'' Sehun scoffed and pulled you close to him. Just to make it clear to Baekhyun that you belonged to Sehun, not that Baekhyun didn't already know. You watched him open his locker. He knew you were looking, but ignored your stare.

After putting his things up, Baekhyun walked away as if you were a stranger, nothing more to him, nothing less, just another student in the hallway. His action suprised you and left you somewhat hurt. ''How..how can he just ignore me like that?'' You whispered letting go of Sehun's arms. ''What did you say (y/n)?'' Sehun looked down at you. ''huh? oh um its nothing. We should get to class.'' You quickly told Sehun before he started asking questions.

You didn't want him to know that breaking ties with Baekhyun was something you couldn't do. There was no way you were telling Sehun, not until he calmed down and softened up a little. ''If he wants to stay my boyfriend, then he should at least respect my choices and happiness.'' You thought to yuorself as you walked to class. 

-lunch-

''You okay (y/n)?'' Sehun asked. ''You look a little tired.'' He your face gently. ''I'm fine.'' You smiled, assuring him that you were okay. You both got your lunch trays and searched for an empty seat. ''Lets sit near the window'' Sehun pointed to the sunny and vacant area. ''okay.'' you nodded and made your way over.

Before sitting down you looked around for Baekhyun. He was sitting at the table where you and him usually sit. ''He's all alone.'' you thought sadly, sitting down. Sehun followed your eyes. ''I thought i told you to not worry about him.'' Sehun said a little too sternly.

''Sehun...you shouldn't be so hard on him, i mean he didn't do anything major....'' Your voiced trailed off. ''What?'' Sehun looked up at you with an annoyed expression. ''Nothing major? I shouldn't be so hard on him? (Y/N)! What are you thinking?! He freaken kissed you in front of me!'' Sehun tried to control his voice, but it was obvious he was angry.

''I know...but if you look at it this way, the kiss doesn't mean anything to me.'' You tried to explain and make him understand, but it was useless. ''Didn't mean anything?'' Sehun scoffed and glared at you. ''You know (y/n) your starting to irrate me. Even i don't know who's side your on. Mines or his.'' He looked away and gritted his teeth.

''You know Sehun, you once acted like Baekhyun too.'' You swallowed and went on. ''You. Also couldn't control your feelings and kissed me the night me and Baekhyun went out to eat. At that time, your kiss didn't mean anything to me either.'' You knew you were going far, but he was pushing it, which triggered your anger.

''WHAT?'' Sehun yelled and stood up. He no longer cared if people were watching. You also stood up and looked him straight in the eyes. ''You heard me.'' Your eyes turned watery. ''So your telling me that i'm not important to you? That i'm meaningless?'' Sehun clenched his fists. ''Thats not what i meant!''

The situation was getting out of hand. Tears started streaming down your face. ''Forget it.'' Sehun spat out. He looked up at you. ''I thought you were different, but i guess not.'' He walked away without another word.

''What just happened?'' Everyone was watching your every move. You quickly escaped outside. ''Sehun-ah'' you sobbed curling up on the grass and hugging your knees. Your heart ached so much and you were tired of everything. Giving up you resting your head in your knees and cried.

''Are you okay?'' Someone asked. You felt them pat your back. Looking up you saw Baekhyun sitting next to you. ''oppa..'' You were shocked to see him after the incident. ''Shh don't talk,i know your in a lot of pain right now.'' He spoke to you so softly. ''oppa!'' You cried even harded as he pulled you into a hug. ''I'm sorry.'' You choked on your words.

''i know i know.'' He rocked you back and fourth. ''But i already miss him so much.'' You managed to say. ''I'll try talking to him, don't worry about anything.'' He pulled away and wiped your tears away with his thumb.

''Aigoo, your so ugly when your all sad. Where's that smile i always see you wearing?'' He joked and ruffled your hair. ''Yah!'' You pushed his hand away and smiled a tiny bit. ''Better'' He looked satisfied. ''But are you really going to talk to him?'' you asked Baekhyun. He sighed.

''Well, i'm going to have to do it later or now. Lets just wait and see what happens next.'' He said 

Sorry if this chapter was a little boring or confusing :/ 

i hope you look foward to the next chapter :)

Xoxo, @Exo_miracles follow me on ig 

co-author- @Exo_world13 follow them on ig

Thanks for reading! Bye Bye