First impressions

Complicated Love

   It was the beginning of the school year, A new start a new school life. You were nervous walking into the halls of a new building. Taking in the polished lockers and peppy students. "This is going to be the worst school year ever" you say to yourself. *bell rings and you walk to your class*

Teacher- "take a seat in the third row" you follow his instructions and sits down, waiting for the other student to arrive. All of a sudden you hear girls squealing in the halls. Startled you look up to see a crowd of student walking around a tall, slender, good looking guy.

Girl- "Oppa I have candy for you!" Another girl- "no oppa don't take her candy eat my chocolate instead!" All you could do was block the noise by putting your earphones in and put your head down.

Teacher- "settle down kids! Take a seat please" The popular guy sat down in the seat behind you. You can feel him staring intensely at you, but you ignore it and take out your books. -Break time- the crowd of girls surrounds the guy again, completely blocking me and imprisoning you at your desk. You roll your eyes and stare at the clock. "Why do I have to go through this?" You whispered in your head.

You learned his name was Sehun, and was said to be the richest and hottest guy at school. "Whatever" you thought. Time slowly passed by. You hear everyone stop chatting and squealing. "Hey!" You turn around. Sehun stares at you in the eyes intensely. Everyone is watching your every move.

"Did you need anything?" You asked in a somewhat annoyed tone. He scoffed and rolled his eyes. "I guess your new here and don't know the rules yet." He smiled. "Rules?" You asked uncaringly. 

''i'll go easy on you since your new here.'' he tilted his head and leaned in closer to you. ''i'll make it simple for you okay? You and i are from two different worlds. I'm rich and have everything, while you, have nothing. if you want to get along with me, just simply obey me or stay out of my sight. If you don't, there are some consequences.'' he said in a quirky tone.

You rolled your eyes and also leaned in him and whispered: '' i really don't care who you are or how much money you have. Your not important to me, so i'll make it simple for you too. You go your way and i'll go my way.

Got it?'' the bell rang and you stood up, gathered your stuff and left without another word.