Nothing To You

Tragedy
At the Cafeteria.
 
Hyun  Joong and Cho-Hee were eating their lunch silently.  
 
"It is good?" Cho-Hee asks.
 
Kim Hyun Joong nods once.
 
"Haha. Don't worry. You won't have to eat hospital food after today." Cho-Hee says with a grin making Hyun Joong grin as well.
 
"I admit It's not the best... " He replies.
 
 
"Hyun Joong... You and -Your name- were gone for a while.... Did you have a nice chat?" Cho-Hee asked. It has bugged her how long you were together and she felt she couldn't wait any longer for a reason.
 
"We didn't talk much..." Hyun Joong replied, a bit disappointed at that . If Cho-Hee would've showed much later, he would have been able to hear what you had to say...
 
"Ah... Okay." Cho-Hee said, not convinced.
 
 
"Actually... Cho-Hee." Hyun Joong says.
 
"Yes?" Cho-Hee responded.
 
" Would you mind if I asked you about someone?"
 
"About who?" Cho-Hee asks.
 
"-Your Name-" Hyun Joong replies.
 
"-Your name-?" Cho-Hee asks, tilting her head to the side.
 
"Yeh." Hyun Joong responds.
 
 
"What about her?" Cho-Hee asks, clear annoyance in her tone.
 
"She said she's a friend of mine... But... For some reason... I -." Hyun Joong began to say, thoughtful.
 
"So... You're wondering about your relationship to her" Cho-Hee interrupts.
 
 
Kim Hyun Joong nodded and Cho-Hee took a deep breath.
 
 
"It's Just like -Your Name- said. You guys are only friends. Nothing more. She has no special part in your life."Cho-Hee answered, without remorse.
 
Hyun Joong stays quiet. Why did that not sound right to him?
 
"You had never thought of Her more than a friend. So don't force yourself to remember.Besides... I believe she would make a cute couple with Jaejoong." Cho-Hee says, lightly.
 
Kim Hyun Joong's eyes narrowed.
 
"Jaejoong?" He asked.
 
"Yeh. I'm pretty sure they like each other... Since they've seen each other a lot. They haven't realized their feelings yet." Cho-Hee commented.
 
"ah...really?" Kim Hyun Joong asks, uninterested now.
He didn't know much about that Jaejoong, only that he just suddenly appeared at the hospital with you. And the whole explanation Cho-Hee gave didn't please him.
 
"All done?" Cho-Hee asks, changing the topic.
"Yeah." Hyun Joong replies, with a small smile.
 
*****************************
The Next Day.....
 
As soon as Kim Hyun Joong was released, you all went to his house. 
 
Cho-Hee wasn't able to come since she had to work.
It was better this way. You really didn't want to see her at all, realizing the only thing she'll want to do is interfere.
 
Since you were able to keep your mind away from any concern. You helped Mrs.Kim prepare dinner. All of Hyun Joong's favorite meals.
 
"Hyun Joong will differently love this." Mrs. Kim said, proud. 
 
 
*********Ring!!!Ring!!!Ring!!!!*******
 
It was your phone.
 
"Yoboseyo?"You answer.
 
" -Your Name-. It's Jaejoong."
 
"Oh. Hey." You respond.
 
"Are you busy today? I was thinking that we should go out and talk." Jaejoong offers.
 
You hesitate.
"Ummm... Well Hyun Joong just got released from the hospital today. I'm helping make dinner." You explain.
 
"Ah. Really?" Jaejoong asks.
 
"Yeah..." You reply.
There's a pause.
 
"Then I promise it won't take long. I just need to talk to you for a bit. You'll be back before dinner starts." Jaejoong says.
 
You ponder this for a moment.
 
"Araso. If it's that important, I'll go." You respond.
 
"Okay. Let's meet in the downtown Café. Same one we always go to" Jaejoong suggests.
 
"Alright.I'll be there" You agree and hang up.
 
"Is something the matter?" Mrs. Kim asks. Your conversation had caught her attention.
 
" It's just that a friend wants to meet up." You explain.
 
"A friend?"Mrs. Kim asks, curious.
 
"Yeah. Apparently there's something urgent I have to know. I was told to go to the Cafe." You say a bit unwillingly.
 
"Oh, I see." Mrs.Kim says, slowly.
 
"I'm sorry." You apologize.
 
"No need. You go ahead. Besides, we've already done almost everything. I can finish the rest." Mrs. Kim says, with a warm smile.
 
"I'll return soon for dinner. I won't take long." You say,bowing, then headed towards the front door.
 
Kim Hyun Joong, who had been reading comfortably on the couch, looked up at you. 
 
His eyes were blank. No emotion. Just a hint of curiosity... As always.
 
You smile at him and he smiles slightly in return.
 
Once you left, you couldn't help but feel a bit uncertain... There was an uneasy feeling...
*************************************