Could it be...?

Tragedy

 

Kim Hyun Joong's P.O.V..

A sensation of yearning and curiosity burned inside of me.

Was she really going to tell me everything? 

Should I believe her? Better yet...Can I trust her?

She suddenly pulls away. 

"You don't seem pleased... Do you not want my help?" She asks disappointed. 

".... That's not it..." I reply with a smile.

Cho-Hee suddenly grabs my hand. A bright smile on her face.

The feeling is familiar... Yet distant and cold.

"Come. Let's go in, I'll tell you everything inside." She suggests, leading me inside the cafe..

I nod, once.

We both ordered tea and a small pastry then sat down at a nearby table.

I take a sip of my tea. For some reason... My mind feels like it's  elsewhere. 

I could feel Cho-Hee's eyes gaze attentively at me.

"I apologize... I'm bringing this up too abruptly and soon. You must be confused or uneasy." Cho-Hee apologizes.

"It's fine... I'm actually grateful that you're helping me." I reassure.

A small smiles returns on her features.

"You know, I've been very concerned. I dislike seeing you suffer. Every time you have hard time, I'm also upset. That's why I called you. I want you to recover from your memory loss." Cho-Hee says.

"Sorry... I didn't realize that this was affecting you also." I apologize.

I didn't mean to make her worry.

"Don't worry about it... Besides I'm always going to worry about you. You mean a lot to me." Cho-Hee confesses.

Cho-Hee... Why are you suddenly being open about you feelings?

Could it be....?

"Ah... Sorry. You seem confused again." Cho-Hee notices.

I give her an apologetic grin and she smiles in return.

"Hyun Joong.... The reason why I'm saying this is because... The girl you've been looking for... The girl you can't stop thinking about....

Is me." 

**************************