Let's Go

Tragedy


6:24 p.m

The throbbing that Hyun Joong experienced from yesterday had barely minimized 

He took his next dose of pain relievers receiving a call from Cho-Hee soon after.

A bit unwillingly, he answered.

"Hello?" 

"Hyun Joong!" Cho-Hee says, relieved To hear his voice.

"What is it?" Hyun Joong asks, a bit hostile.

"I-It's just that I want to talk to you." Cho-Hee says, a little hesitant. 

 "Why?" Hyun Joong asks, coldly.

"Hyun Joong! Please....J-Just hear me out." Cho-Hee pleads, clearly recalling their argument from before.

"Fine ." Hyun Joong agrees with a sigh.

" Okay. Have you eaten yet? Should we meet somewhere and eat?" Cho-Hee suggests, eager.

"Yeah. That's fine." Hyun Joong responds.

"Then let's go where we always go. The food is always great." Cho-Hee suggests.

 Hyun Joong agrees then hangs up

He wasnt completely thrilled to see her but.... He decided that he should listen to what she had to say. Maybe he misunderstood her.

*************************

Hyun Joong met Cho-Hee as planned, and began to eat in silence.

"Hyun Joong..." Cho-Hee says softly.

Hyun Joong glances at her, an eyebrow raised.

"Hyun Joong. Please stop looking at me like that." Cho-Hee says, with a small pout.

"What do you mean?" Hyun Joong asks,confused.

"You look at me annoyed. Like you don't even want to be here." Cho-Hee says, upset.

"You're imagining things." Hyun Joong says, with a small grin.

He really hadn't mean to be rude towards her... After all, the one thing that bothered him had nothing to do with her.

Cho-Hee smiles in return.

"Listen. Hyun Joong.... I want to apologize for me rude behavior last time...." Cho-Hee begins to say.

Hyun Joong's eyes widen. Maybe he did underestimated her.

" I acted like that because.... You mean a lot to me. Of course if you were with another girl I would get annoyed. That's why I can't stand -Your Name-. I care so much for you and you know that. You know my feelings towards you. -Your Name- doesn't deserve you at all." Cho-Hee confesses.

"Cho-Hee...." Hyun Joong tries to interrupt.

"I will never accept seeing you with someone else. " Cho-Hee says, softly.

Hyun Joong didn't know how to respond.

Cho-Hee then notices someone familiar sitting a few feet away from them, her hands slowly clenching up.

Hyun Joong follows her gaze, noticing both you and Jae together in a booth.

His eyes narrow, displeased.

************************

"You didn't have to bring me here. We could of eaten somewhere cheaper." You say.

Jaejoong rolled his eyes.

"Yah. You've been going through a lot. I should atleast take you somewhere nice to eat." Jaejoong replies.

"Thank you" You thank sincerely with a smile.

As you ate, You noticed how Jaejoong's eyes would flickered behind you now and then.

A sly smirk of amusement formed on his face.

"What?" You ask, curious.

"It's nothing." He responds, returning his gaze back to you.

You take a bite of your salad.

Jaejoong chuckled and reached out to you causing You to freeze.

For a moment, you saw a mischievous glint in his eyes as His fingers lightly brush the side of your mouth.

"W-What are you doing?" You ask, shocked.

Jaejoong pulls his hand back and let's out another chuckle as if the most casual thing to do.

"You had a bit of lettuce on the side of your mouth." Jaejoong explains, and shows you the small piece of lettuce.

You relax, relieved. For a second,you thought he would try something else.

Jaejoong suddenly looks back behind you, his eyes widened once again with amusement, slightly pleased.

Before you had a chance to turn, a hand tightly grabs your wrist.

"Let's go." A familiar voice orders, his tone hard.

Jaejoong looks carefully into your eyes, as if he was telling you to go.

As soon as you stood up, Hyun Joong lead you towards the exit. His hold of your wrist was still tight.

"Hyun Joong!!!" Cho-Hee calls out.

She began to follow you but was then held back.

Jaejoong gripped Cho-Hee's arm, stopping her from going on.

"Let GO!" Cho-Hee orders, angered.

But Jaejoong's grip on her doesn't loosen.

He makes her face him as he waves his finger and shakes his head.

*****************