Warning

Tragedy
You arrived Hyun Joong's house.
 
Once You knocked, Mrs. Kim opened the door, letting you inside.
 
 
"Hello Mrs.Kim." You greet with a warm smile."Is Hyun Joong here?" You ask, glancing around.
 
 
"No. He  just left." She responds.
 
"He left?" You ask, confused.
 
 
"Yeah. He went with Cho-Hee somewhere. I don't recall where." Mrs. Kim answers, not able to look you straight in the eyes.
 
 
Cho-Hee?
 
Was there a reason why he left?
  
"Did he say when he'll be back?" You ask.
 
 
"No." Mrs. Kim responded. 
 
Mr. Kim suddenly appeared. 
 
"I'm sure he won't take long." He assured with a kind smile.
 
"Would you like to stay and wait for him?" Mr. Kim asks.
 
"N-No. It's fine. Could you please just tell him I was here?" You request .
 
"Yes. Of course." Mr. Kim responds.
 
"Thank-you." You say, bowing, and then leave.
 
Mr. Kim stares at his wife.
 
" I wouldn't accuse -Your Name- of anything... But it seems like you have a different judgement of her." Mr. Kim states, coldly.
 
Mrs. Kim doesn't respond.
 
"Your stubborness is what let him go with Cho-Hee." Mr. Kim continues.
 
"I-I don't know what you're talking about." Mrs. Kim says, defendingly.
 
"You know exactly what I'm talking about. You've known -Your Name- for a long time yet, you rather  believe some lie than her." With that, Mr. Kim went back to his room.
 
************************************
 
Jaejoong had arrived Cho-Hee's house.
 
 
He knocked on the door and waited.
 
 
No answer...
 
 
He  knocked  again, harder this time. 
 
 
Still no answer. 
 
 
He took out his phone and dialed Cho-Hee's number.
 
 
She didn't pick up.
 
 
Frustrated, he began to walk back to his car.
 
 
On the way there, Jaejoong noticed a car coming towards the house.
 
 
But it wasn't hers.
 
 
Jaejoong leaned beside a tree, making sure he couldn't be seen.
 
The car parked only a few feet away
from him.
 
Cho-Hee got out from the passenger side.
 
"See you later." She said with a wide smile.
 
"Take care." The driver replied.
 
Jaejoong squinted his eyes as he tried to see the driver and He managed to make out a familiar face.
 
Jaejoong's eyes narrowed as the car drove away.
 
He then followed Cho-Hee, discretely, to the front porch.
 
"Yah. Cho-Hee." Jaejoong calls out. 
 
Cho-Hee jumps, startled.
 
"You scared me!" Cho-Hee says, annoyed.
 
"Cho-Hee. That person who drove you here... Was it Kim Hyun Joong?" Jaejoong asks, questionably.
 
Cho-Hee smiles widely and nods as she opens the door.
 
"Are you going to stay there all day or are you coming in?" Cho-Hee jokes as she motions Jaejoong to go in.
 
Jaejoong enters behind Cho-Hee.
 
"Why were you with him?" Jaejoong asks, a bit coldly.
 
"I invited him to hang out. He seemed willing to." Cho-Hee informed.
 
"He did?" Jaejoong asks, unconvinced.
 
"Yeah. Even his mother said it would be best if he went out for a while." Cho-Hee stated.
 
 
Jaejoong looks at her carefully.
 
"We enjoyed ourselves. I think Hyun Joong's even starting to  remember who I am. He told me that he'll try to fully remember me as soon as possible." Cho-Hee informs, a smile forming on her lips.
 
She then turns to face Jaejoong.
 
"I should be thanking you. I wouldn't have gotten this close to him if it wasn't for you." Cho-Hee says, kindly.
 
"What? I didn't  do anything" Jaejoong responds, his eyebrows furrowing.
 
"You managed to make it seem as if -Your Name- was being unfaithful. As if she had been secretly seeing you." Cho-Hee says, pleased.
 
"What do you mean? I wasn't the one who sent those photos." Jaejoong states.
 
"I know. It was me." Cho-Hee says, with a smirk.
  
Jaejoong's eyes narrow.
 
"You?" Jaejoong asks, but is unsurprised.
 
" The annomonous number? It was me. As for the photos. I saw you guys together at the cafe. I wasn't expecting to but I couldn't miss on the opportunity to make -Your name- look bad." Cho-Hee explains.
 
" I also took this." Cho-Hee remembers and hands Jaejoong a phone.
A picture displaying on its screen.
 
That picture.... 
 Was of You and Jaejoong. 
It showed him grasping your wrist and leading you off somewhere. 
 
"But that was just this morning. Cho-Hee couldn't possibly...." Jaejoong thought in disbelief.
 
"I also sent that picture." Cho-Hee says, pleased.
 
Jaejoong gripped the phone tightly. 
 
"How did you manage to take a photo of us?" Jaejoong asks, coldly.
 
 
"I was on my way to see you. I was already beside your house when You suddenly got in your car and left.... So I decided to follow ." Cho-Hee said casually.
 
"I didn't know you were meeting with -Your Name-. It's thanks to you that I was able to get those pictures." Cho-Hee informs.
 
"So I guess you're still determined to separate them." Jaejoong says, disappointed.
 
He then suddenly throws the phone against the wall, Making it shatter into pieces. 
 
"YAH! Why did you do that?? Are you crazy?" Cho-Hee asks, infuriated.
 
 
"My reason for coming here... I'll keep it short." Jaejoong says, bluntly.
 
Cho-Hee looks at him confused.
 
" Don't get me involved in your plans." Jaejoong states.
 
"What are you saying?" Cho-Hee asks, puzzled.
 
 
"I want no part in your scheme. Trying to interfere  in someone's relationship does not suit me well." Jaejoong says, coldly.
 
 
"So you're turning against me?" Cho-Hee asks in disbelief.
 
"Turning against you? If you're thinking of it like that.. Then yeah. I didn't want to be part of this  since the beginning." Jaejoong admits.
 
"You..You're saying this because you've gotten close to -Your Name-, right? That's it, isn't it?" Cho-Hee asks, her tone turning hostile. 
 
Jaejoong paused.
 
"Don't you realize that If Hyun Joong and -Your Name- separate, it will benefit us both?"  Cho-Hee says, relentless.
 
" Just  listen to yourself. Aren't you ashamed?" Jaejoong asks, his voice rising in irritation.
 
"It because of -Your Name- that I can't be with Hyun Joong. She took him from me!" Cho-Hee says angered.
 
"You know very well that it was your fault your relationship didn't last. -Your Name- had nothing to do with your break up." Jaejoong says, coldly.
 
"You were suppost to support me. Jaejoong. You are suppost to be my friend!" Cho-Hee says agitated.
 
"As a friend, I want you to see that what you're doing is wrong." Jaejoong says, harshly.
 
"-Your Name-...She made you think like this. She's trying to make you turn against me. It's her fault we're arguing right now. She's the one to blame." Cho-Hee says, bitterly.
 
"It's you who is causing unnecessary drama. " Jaejoong responds, hostile.
 
"Jaejoong!" Cho-Hee says, shocked.
 
"About - Your Name-. You should know that I'll be supporting  her. I will be by her side, helping her. Therefore, I will not tolerate you talking nonsense about her." Jaejoong says, coldly.
 
He begins to head towards the door.
 
 
Cho-Hee's bitter laugh causes Jaejoong to stop.
 
 
"You're hurting yourself just for her. Do you  honestly think it's worth it? All you'll feel is pain. The only one she is thinking about is Hyun Joong. And by helping her, you're only making it worse for yourself. Do you honestly think that you'll be able to go on with your decision?" Cho-Hee asks, hostile.
 
"I'm not like you. I'll  do what I can Rather than a being cold-hearted and self-centered person who only wants to end someone's relationship for the purpose of their own happiness... My feelings for -Your Name- I can't stop them... But I won't put myself before her. I don't want her to suffer....
That's why I'm warning you.
If you do anything to harm her, I'll make sure that your scheme is destroyed completely." Jaejoong warns, tone ice cold and eyes stone hard.
 
 
With this, Jaejoong leaves Cho-Hee speachless.
 
He returns to his car and drives away, tightly clenching the steering wheel.
 
"Jaejoong... You're going to regret this.. You and -Your Name- both." Cho-Hee declares, coldly.
 Her eyes watering from anger.
 
************************************