Don't Trust Everyone

Tragedy
You met Jaejoong outside the Cafe.
 
You still didn't understand what Jaejoong had to inform you about that was so important.
 
"-Your name-. " Jaejoong greeted with a smile.
 
He then looked at you carefully.
 
"You seem tired." He comments.
 
"Hmm? I do?" You ask, unaware.
 
" Maybe I'm imagining it." He responded.
 
You both sit down on a outside bench.
 
" I guess I picked the wrong day to talk to you." Jaejoong says, thoughtfully. 
 
"Why do you say that?" You ask.
 
"You said Hyun Joong was released today, right? You could of been with him." Jaejoong said, considerate.
 
"Yeah. But It's fine.  You respond.
 
"I won't take long." He says, with a grin.
 
"Araso." You reply, grinning as well.
 
"Has Hyun Joong remembered anything so far?" Jaejoong asked, then took a sip of his beverage.
 
"Not yet." You reply, concerned.
 
"That's going to be a problem." Jaejoong mumbled.
 
"Hmm?" You respond, unsure of what he said.
 
Jaejoong looks directly at you. His eyes piercing into yours.
 
"-Your Name-. That exactly had to do with my reason for seeing you." Jaejoong says, cooly.
 
"Why?" You ask, confused.
 
"-Your Name-. You need to know that there are cold- hearted people out here.... People who will what ever is possible to make someone miserable." Jaejoong says, firmly.
 
You raise an eyebrow. And tilt your head to the side.
 
Jaejoong sighed.
 
"-Your Name-. Haven't you ever thought that maybe... There's someone who may not want  you and Kim Hyun Joong being together?" Jaejoong asked, stern.
 
Honestly, you had a fair idea of who wouldn't approve... But You didnt respond.
 
Jaejoong's eyes narrowed.
 
"You must be very naive if you don't ." Jaejoong says, critically.
 
"Naive??" You ask, annoyed.
 
"Yeah." Jaejoong remarked, firmly.
 
"Did you just call over so you could criticize me?" You ask, irritated.  
 
Jaejoong sighs deeply.
 
"Listen. " Jaejoong says, annoyed.
 
You take a deep breath and nod once.
 
"All I'm saying it that you must be aware of those kind of people. Since Hyun Joong has lost his memory, there may be someone who will interfere and try to take advantage of that. I'm just warning you." Jaejoong informed.
 
"Are you implying that you know something?" You ask, serious now.
 
Jaejoong's eyes twitched.
 
"Just... be careful. Don't trust everybody. You never know when someone will try to separate you." Jaejoong says, his tone stern.
 
"Jaejoong... I may not know why you're telling me this... But thank-you." You say, sincere.
 
"I'm going to help you from now on... That's why I need your trust." Jaejoong states.
 
You nod once and Jaejoong smiles slightly. 
 
"About Hyun Joong." Jaejoong begins to say.
 
"Yes?" You say, attentively. 
 
"Don't give up on him. Even when things may get rough. You can't give up on him. Araso?" Jaejoong says, serious.
 
"Araso." You reply.
You weren't even thinking about giving up on him. You never would... You knew that.
 
Jaejoong's suddenly flickered up and around.
"Did you see something just now?" Jaejoong asks, cautious.
 
" What?" You ask, looking around.
 
"A flash." Jaejoong says, tense.
 
You shake your head.
 
" I must of imagined it then." Jaejoong says, but still remained alert.
*************************************
 
"What's taking -Your Name- so long?" Mrs.Kim says, worried.
 
It turns out you had taken longer then expected. Mr. Kim, Mrs. Kim, and Hyun Joong had started eating without  you.
 
"I'm sure she's okay." Mr.Kim says, reassuring.
 
"Let me atleast call her." Mrs.Kim says, still worried.
 
As soon as Mrs.Kim reached for the phone, it vibrated.
 
"Is it her?" Mr.Kim asked.
 
Mrs. Kim glanced at the screen.
 There was a text from an unknown number
 It displayed one sentence. 
" I wouldn't trust her if I were you."
**********************************