Confused and Uneasy

Tragedy

 

No One's P.O.V

For a moment, it seemed as if everything went dead silent.

Kim Hyun Joong was stunned at Cho-Hee's sudden statement. It took a moment for it to sink in.

Cho-Hee  notices his astonishment.

"I'm sorry.... I said this too suddenly... You seem confused....I didn't mean to bring this up so quickly. But you have to believe me." Cho-Hee assures.

Hyun Joong's eyes gaze deeply into hers.

He wasn't questioning her.... Yet something felt off...... It was if the person he was looking for wasn't her.

Cho-Hee quickly looks away from his gaze, flustered.

"I get why you must think I'm lying..." Cho-Hee says quietly.

"...That's not what I think." Hyun Joong reassures.

Cho-Hee's eyes flicker back to Hyun Joong.

"Really?" Cho-Hee asks surprised.

Hyun Joong nods once and smiles sweetly.

" I believe you... I know you wouldn't lie to me." Hyun Joong assures.

Cho-Hee was suddenly uneasy. She felt a sharp pang of guilt, but she recovered quickly.

Even if it was for a few seconds, Hyun Joong was able to notice her brief hesitation.

Cho-Hee suddenly reaches out and holds one of Hyun Joong's hands. The feeling was still cold and different to him.

"I'm glad. I was beginning to worry that you wouldn't believe me... Hyun Joong, you have no idea how much I wanted to tell you the truth. Seeing you suffer really broke my heart." Cho-Hee says softly.

Hyun Joong was taken back by her statement.

"Cho-Hee... You've remained by my side... Always so caring and kind... But I don't think you're the one I've been searching for. Then again .. Why else would you be willing to help me?" Hyun Joong asks himself.

Suddenly, he recalls Jaejoong's warning...

"Cho-Hee is the last person you should trust."

"Don't be stupid and Don't believe everything she says."

Hyun Joong eyebrows furrow in confusion.

"Is everything okay?" Cho-Hee asks, concerned.

Hyun Joong focuses his attention back to Cho-Hee. He nods once and smiles slightly.

"Yeah... I was just dazing off." Hyun Joong admitts.

"Did you not get enough sleep last night? How come ? You were advised to sleep well." Cho-Hee says annoyed, yet worried.

"I know,sorry ." Hyun Joong apologizes.

"Is there something bothering you? Do you have difficulties sleeping?" Cho-Hee asks,concerned. 

" It's just that I'm concentrated on recovering my memories... I guess I haven't been able to rest because of that..." Hyun Joong says.

Cho-Hee sighs.

"Don't force yourself. Your memories will come back to you. Besides... I'm here with you and I'll continue stay with you." Cho-Hee says softly.

Hyun Joong once again gazes quietly into her eyes.

Was Jaejoong's warning unnecessary? Was it a lie? 

If that was the case... If Cho-Hee really was the girl he was looking for....Then why does he still feel unsure and confused? Why does it feel like someone else is in his heart?

************************

I'm back!!!! ^-^

Omg. I'm so sorry guys. >.< I left you guys waiting for a long time. I'll promise to make up for it. I'll upload more chapters soon.

Thank-You everyone for continuing to support me and my Fic. You guys are awesome!!! :)