Don't Worry

Tragedy

You stand still, completely frozen.

His eyes slowly began to close and His body continued to lean towards you.You then realize that something wasn't right.

Just in time, You manage to outstretch you hands and catch Hyun Joong before he fell.

"Hyun Joong?" You call out, anxious, waiting for his response.

Silence.

"Hyun Joong. Don't tease me." You say, worried.

Still no response.

The full weight on you was more than had expected so Carefully, you get a better hold of him. 

You made sure that his arm was firmly around your neck as you pulled out your phone and dialed the doctor's number.

"Hello?" The doctor's voice answered.

"Doctor Lee? I need your help. Hyun Joong suddenly collapsed." You explain.

"He collapsed?" He asks, concerned. 

" He was fine a moment ago, but I'm worried. Is there something wrong with him?" You ask, your voice,quivering.

You begin to think that taking him to the hospital was best.

"Aigoo...Don't worry." The doctor's assuring voice suddenly responded.

"He must of pressured himself too much. The exact thing I said not to do..." He sighs. " I told him not to rush his memories.... He collapsed because of stress and the lack of energy. Nothing too serious." The doctor assures.

"I suggest you should take him somewhere to rest. He must regain his energy. Make him eat a healthy well made breakfast in the morning. Also... -Your Name-?" He instructs.

"Yes?" You reply.

"When he wakes up, remind him not to force his memories. Scold him if you have to." The doctor orders with a chuckle

"Yes. Thank-you doctor." You  respond and hang up.

Without hesitation, you call a taxi, realizing that you wouldn't be able to drive.

As he arrives, you order the driver to take you to your house and he nods.

During the ride,  you remember about Jaejoong. Surely he would understand right? 

You look down at Hyun Joong and  tenderly run your fingers through Hyun his hair.The car was filled by the sound of his steady breathing.

"Geez Hyun Joong... Did you really have to scare me like that?" You ask, softly, not wanting to wake him up.

Your heart ached. He must be going through so much restless pain.

************

As you had arrived your housed you are met by your parents whose eyes widened in shock at the sight of Hyun Joong.

"OMO! Is he drunk?" You mom asks, shocked.

"No." You reply."He stressed himself too much and collapsed." 

Your dad quickly approaches you and helps carry Hyun Joong.

"Take him  the guest room upstairs." Your mom suggest.

"Alright" Your dad responds then glances at you."I'll take him. Don't worry." He says, confidently.

You nod in appreciation following behind your dad upstairs.

He laid Hyun Joong on the soft mattress.

 "I'll stay here until he wakes up." You say, firmly.

Your father nods and leaves you both alone.

You pulled up a chair and sat right beside the bed.

Your eyes carefully lingered on Hyun Joong as 

You reached out and tightly held his hand in yours.

*********************