Mischievous Plot

Tragedy
**************
 
At Kim Jaejoong's House
 
****************
 
" Ammesia?" Jaejoong asks, shocked.
 
" Yes. He has forgottened mostly every thing.... He can't even recognize his own girlfriend." Cho-says, a hint of delight in her tone.
 
Cho- Hee had explained everything to Jaejoong. He was having doubts believing it though.
 
Jaejoong carefully looks at Cho-Hee, eyebrow slightly raised.
 
"So how did you know he was at the hospital in the first place?" Jaejoong asks, suspicious. 
 
" I told you. I was working with his mother. She suddenly left so I needed to know what was going on." Cho-Hee says, casually.
 
Jaejoong continues to look at Cho-Hee, indifferently.
"Geez. Do you honestly think I planned this? What kind of person do you think I am?" Cho-Hee asks, a bit hurt.
 
" I get why you are wanting to get involved but .... What does this have to do with me?" Jaejoong asks, coldly.
 
Cho-Hee stares at Jaejoong.
 
 "Come on. " Cho-Hee says with a bitter laugh.
"Do you honestly think I would believe that you are over -Your Name-?" Cho-Hee snaps.
 
Jaejoong doesn't respond.
 
"Think of it this way... Hyun Joong doesn't  remember anything. Anything related to -Your Name- has been completely wiped out of his mind...That gives me an opportunity to get close to him.. " Cho-Hee explains. 
 
Jaejoong was still uninterested in her plan.
 
Cho-Hee then grins at him.
" That also gives you the opportunity to get closer to -Your Name- " Cho-Hee says.
 
Jaejoong narrows his eyes. He wasn't liking where this was going.
 
"Are you sure you didn't have anything to do with the accident?" Jaejoong asks. 
 
Cho-Hee's eyes widen.
 
"Do you honestly think I would hurt Hyun Joong? I care about him! Why would I hurt him?" Cho-Hee asks annoyed. 
"I was joking." Jaejoong says, rolling his eyes.
Cho-Hee slaps his arm
"Yah don't say things like that." She responds.
 
"If you really cared about him... Don't you think  you would be trying to help him regain his memories instead of trying to sepererate Hyun Joong's and -Your Name-'s relationship?" Jaejoong asks, his expression serious.
 
Cho-Heee was taken back by his remark.
 
"If they were really meant to be together, then Hyun Joong would remember her right away." Cho-Hee says, bitterly.
Jaejoong's eyebrows rose.
 
" So you're planning on doing this for yourself... Do you honestly think  you'll be content if you go on with this?" Jaejoong asks, hostile.
 
"Yah! Are you going to help me or not??  If you're not, then don't get in the way. I can do this without you." Cho-Hee says, coldly.
 
Jaejoong looks straight at Cho-Hee. His face didn't show any sign of emotion.
A small grin then begins to form on Cho-Hee's face.
****************************
The Next Day.... 9:52 a.m.
 
You had been walking around the park for a while now. And the pure fresh air did help you think.
 
Though the whole time you only thought of Hyun Joong. 
You could only hope that Kim Hyun Joong would recover his memories soon. But whether it happen soon or took a while, your main hope was that he'll get better.
 
Halfway back to the hospital, you manage to hear someone calling out to you.
 
"-Your Name- " A familiar voice calls out.
 
You turn at the sound Of your name .
Jaejoong was standing only a few feet away from you.
"Jaejoong?" You say in disbelief.
what was he doing here? 
He gives you a kind smile and waves.
 
***************************